Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just finished episode 179 im on 180 now and 195 i know it ends
so i have 180-195 left and i like one piece dont get me wrong but since they got on the sky island i found it veeeeeeerrrry boring

is it ok if i skip the rest of it or is it important that i watch the rest of it

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would advise watching it. Most of it was pretty slow but and you wouldn't miss too
much if you skip it but honestly Luffy and Zoro's fights are something you do wanna see.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The arc itself matters because there are some things like Mantra which are referred to later on... you could skip it, through, but if you haven't seen Luffy vs Enel I wouldn't recommend it. It's a pretty awesome fight

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The arc is quite interesting, and introduces important ideals and characters:

- The fight betwee Pirates who believe Dreams are bullshit and the Pirates who believe and have dreams.

- Introduction of Blackbeard and his crew, firstly has an amusing guy that believes in dreams and then as a powerful pirate and pirate crew, which hints towards a magnificent anthagonist.

- The prevailance of Dreams over non-believers, and it's importance.

- Luffy kicks ass.

- The amazing adventure that is the Knock Up Stream and the paradise of Skypea. Also Robin says something that marked me quite a while (but that's mostly because I already know of her backstory), which is: "I never new that arriving to a new destination could be an adventure" Or somethign like that, where we see Robin starting to shed her barriers.

- It is quite slow when they get there, but it is still very interesting to see the new island, the new ways of living, how people and animals adapted to the environment. New technologies, new ways to fight, everythign is quite cool. And when we realize the darkness behind the paradise, it gives the arc even deeper meaning.

- The introduction of Mantra, which will be really important later on.

- Once again, it shows the randomness of Devil Fruit powers, where the seemingly harmless Paramecia Rubber Rubber Fruit presents as the natural enemy of the invicible Logia Lightning Lighting Fruit. Enel's face is EPIC when he comes to this realization.

- Calgara and Norland's story is quite interesting and moving.

I can't tell you more, for it will spoiler it, but the ending of the arc is extremely good.