Does Sasuke have the darkest chakra?

White Zetsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-When Sasuke went inside Naruto's mind the Nine Tails said that Sasuke had a chakra more sinister than his own like Madara Uchiha.

-Since then Sasuke's chakra has grown even darker like when he was at the 5 kage summit and he just started to kill all the Samurai because they got in his way Karin commented on how much colder Sasuke had become.

This is my first time making a thread I apologize if I happened to post it in the wrong spot or it was just a stupid idea for a thread.

ShiNoSasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I mean he could, but I was thinking that it only seemed like that due to him getting Susano-o but **** it mang, Madara for the kill.

I am pretty sure Madara's full Susano-o is way more stronger than Sasuke's and also, he has been through more fighting than Sasuke so he must have a lot of hatred in his heart but yeah.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Madara may have been somewhat evil but he did what he believed was right to protect his clan and seemed to have some concept of honour

In comparison sasuke is absolutely evil and a cold blooded killer at this point in time

So yeah sasuke has the darkest chakra in my opinion

c4ghts

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
his chakra i think is darker then madara's but he's not pure evil he's been manipulated and is naive its not entirely his fault that he's chose the path of darkness