Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't listen to them, they're all dead! The series is renamed to Hachibi Shippuden, it's about the 8 tails jinchuuriki and his singing career, and Raikage chasing him down.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IT WILL BE JUST LIKE YEARS AGO, AS THE DEMON FOX ATTACKED KONOHA. THIS TIME- JUST THIS TIME NARUTO FIGHT WITH IT TO SAVE THE REST OF KONOHA, THE WILL OF FIRE & AND SO SASUKE AND NARUTO WILL FIGHT.
ONCE THEY FOUGHT TOGETHER. THEY MEET AGAIN BY FATE
-but i think sasuke won't die, he just will change his mind and start at the end of the story 2 rebuild konoha together with naruto- and so it ends/and starts as well again

is THIS THEIR FINAL BATTLE

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i don't think that kishi would kill sasuke he's way too important to the story and he's one of the forces that drives naruto to become stronger

i don't think that either of ur suggestions are gonna happen any time soon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like I said before, if sasuke die, the manga will die with him!
That's true.
I agree.
Sasuke is one of the main characters of the anime plus if you watch the title songs, they always focus on Naruto-Sasuke :naruto::sasuke:relation.
There are many and many fans of sasuke:sasuke:.If kishi makes him dead, many pple will stop reading manga or watching anime coz of desperation..
Kishi you better "Think before you leap":D

Garfield157

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's true.
I agree.
Sasuke is one of the main characters of the anime plus if you watch the title songs, they always focus on Naruto-Sasuke :naruto::sasuke:relation.
There are many and many fans of sasuke:sasuke:.If kishi makes him dead, many pple will stop reading manga or watching anime coz of desperation..
Kishi you better "Think before you leap":D
*nod nod*

The entire show revolves around Naruto trying to get Sasuke back, and Sasuke wreaking his vengeance on Konoha.

Of course he'll live. It's blindingly obvious.

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*nod nod*

The entire show revolves around Naruto trying to get Sasuke back, and Sasuke wreaking his vengeance on Konoha.

I think that the Konoha revenge is just an act that Sasuke's playing on Madara.

Don't get me wrong, i am not a Sasuke fanboy, in fact i hate him, but i can see right through his little act.

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*nod nod*

yes everyone will die and those lesbians, naruto and sasuke will definitely go for each other! wahahahha