Does Sarada have more natural talent than Madara???

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So a lot of ppl have been saying that because Sarada can fight n defeat otsutsuki lvl enemies with 3t sharingan that she have a lot more potentials n talent than madara who need his brother eyes nd hashi cells and kabuto modifications to fight at a same level......

what do everyone think of this??? I need to see a logic before Lakookie make a opinion for this matter...

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She managed to land a critical hit on Boro which shows that she has enormous potential but her natural talent has been evident for a long time. Beginning with the fact that she's only half Uchiha yet managed to unlock her sharingan before she was old enough to remember

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you put sarada in the era madara grew up in she wouldn’t make it out alive
That depends on if she has filler chakra drain nerf and goes full retard. While she may not be as powerful, she does use her Sharingan (genjutsu, copying, seeing in slow motion etc) well. She could acquire a massive arsenal of jutsu and all. Generally speaking I don't think any of them have the fortitude to survive except snake boy. In the warring states era, people didn't come to bail one another out, it was survival of the fittest.

Reactions: LightSo6p

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So a lot of ppl have been saying that because Sarada can fight n defeat otsutsuki lvl enemies with 3t sharingan that she have a lot more potentials n talent than madara who need his brother eyes nd hashi cells and kabuto modifications to fight at a same level......

what do everyone think of this??? I need to see a logic before Lakookie make a opinion for this matter...
I don't think she can defeat an Otsutsuki on her own but she may be kage level at this point. She's basically Tsunade with a sharingan.