Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, if you're not sure about something. I rather be right 999.999 out of a million times instead of only once.
His two "brothers" have CoC, and he has displayed just as much ambition as them. I'd be surprised if Sabo didn't have it tbh.
Yeah let's just say that the one and only Pirate King who had the voice of all the things didn't have Conquerors Haki.. sounds like a safe bet...
sure
r/whoosh

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His two "brothers" have CoC, and he has displayed just as much ambition as them. I'd be surprised if Sabo didn't have it tbh.
Yeah I know but it is a trait you're born with and can't be awakened like CoO and CoA, and since you know nothing about whether Sabo has CoC or not. I'll just wait and till that time I'll say that I'm going to pick the safe bet and say that he doesn't have it. But you do you and make all the assumptions you want.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I know but it is a trait you're born with and can't be awakened like CoO and CoA, and since you know nothing about whether Sabo has CoC or not. I'll just wait and till that time I'll say that I'm going to pick the safe bet and say that he doesn't have it. But you do you and make all the assumptions you want.
You're both making assumptions why you trying to say it like it's just him or that it's a bad thing?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're both making assumptions why you trying to say it like it's just him or that it's a bad thing?
How am I making assumptions. I'm saying that I'm waiting for the facts instead of speculating which makes no sense since no one can answer this question anyway.

Maybe he has it, maybe he doesn't. End of the day it's an extremely rare ability, what are the odds that all three brothers had an extremely rare ability.? But every one is handing it out like it's nothing based on nothing. Oh, he's strong sure he has CoC too.

And I'm the voice of reason that says let's wait and see and people start bullshitting me with comparisons to Roger or trying to change my mind.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Chinjao of all the people has King Haki Sabo will too. If doflamingo and katakuri did then Sabo will too.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How am I making assumptions. I'm saying that I'm waiting for the facts instead of speculating which makes no sense since no one can answer this question anyway.

Maybe he has it, maybe he doesn't. End of the day it's an extremely rare ability, what are the odds that all three brothers had an extremely rare ability.? But every one is handing it out like it's nothing based on nothing. Oh, he's strong sure he has CoC too.

And I'm the voice of reason that says let's wait and see and people start bullshitting me with comparisons to Roger or trying to change my mind.
I'll say that I'm going to pick the safe bet and say that he doesn't have it
This is you assuming he doesn't have it. Speculating he doesn't have it is the same as speculating that he does and neither are any more egregious than the other.

Also you're trying to apply in OP world statistics to a fictional creation. In OP the odds all 3 have it are a lot less than the odds that a writer gives 3 of his main characters who are all connected to one another the same power. You can't base this decision solely on in OP statistics when OP statistics don't truly apply to Oda's decision making process.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The fact that Luffy and Ace have it makes it MORE likely that Sabo has it. If 8 of the 9 SHs were revealed to have CoC, how likely would you say it is that the 9th member has it too?

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he’ll end up having it but if he doesn’t, I really don’t care. I just look forward to seeing him go all out and I do believe he does have advance haki with the other 2.

Edit: And his fighting style is badass, the hand to hand combat.

Last edited: