Does Rinnegan Madara have more chakra than Rinnegan Sasuke?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara with EMS had enough chakra to fight a 24 hour match against the Senju including Hashirama before his back touched the ground, even then he wasn't out of chakra. Whereas adult Sasuke was recovering from coming back from Kaguya's dimension. As it currently stands Madara is confirmed to possess massive reserves Sasuke is not.

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara with EMS had enough chakra to fight a 24 hour match against the Senju including Hashirama before his back touched the ground, even then he wasn't out of chakra. Whereas adult Sasuke was recovering from coming back from Kaguya's dimension. As it currently stands Madara is confirmed to possess massive reserves Sasuke is not.
I think Madara lasted that long because he kept absorbing their chakra

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said pre bijuu
There is no evidence that suggests who has more chakra. Madara was just revived and only had one-eyed Rinnegan. Sasuke was the same, but he was healed and revived by Kabuto.

But if I have to guess, Madara has more chakra...

Madara asorbing chakra:

You must be registered for see images

Since Madara absorb Hashirama's Senjutsu chakra, going by that standard:

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My guy you act like traveling dimensions over a vast area should cost little chakra. Adult Sasuke’s chakra is far larger than Madara’s.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My guy you act like traveling dimensions over a vast area should cost little chakra. Adult Sasuke’s chakra is far larger than Madara’s.
That’s an invalid comparison in trying to measure Madara’s chakra against Sasuke’s considering that the former hasn’t attempted dimensional travel. In fact, considering that Madara had dual Rinnegan would suggest that his chakra is far greater than adult Sasuke’s.

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That’s an invalid comparison in trying to measure Madara’s chakra against Sasuke’s considering that the former hasn’t attempted dimensional travel. In fact, considering that Madara had dual Rinnegan would suggest that his chakra is far greater than adult Sasuke’s.
Sasuke has an evolved Rinnegan

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice fanfic bro, even Sakura was able to fuel dimensional travel. Madara's reserves are established Sasuke didn't have much chakra and doesn't have proven reserves equal to EMS Madara let alone Rinnegan Madara.

Last edited:

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fanfic until specified, fact is that he lasted that long.

Although the 24 hour feat is substantial. the two major factors that contribute to this is:

1) Hashirama wasn't trying to kill him
2) Hashirama was the only person capable of getting pass susanoo.

For me this indicates the rest just sat around throwing kunai, weak jutsu and ninja stars while Hashirama held back. Either way 24 hours is a long time just i dont think he was going all out for that long

OP: I think Madara has more chakra but I believe Adult Sasuke's chakra is far more potent.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Although the 24 hour feat is substantial. the two major factors that contribute to this is:

1) Hashirama wasn't trying to kill him
2) Hashirama was the only person capable of getting pass susanoo.
There's no proof of number 1 and Hashi wasn't the only one fighting him, on top of that it takes chakra to maintain Susanoo.

For me this indicates the rest just sat around throwing kunai, weak jutsu and ninja stars while Hashirama held back. Either way 24 hours is a long time just i dont think he was going all out for that long.
Pure speculation and the others were clearly injured you don't get like that from just throwing kunai. Whatever happened in that fight made Tobirama shit bricks and fear Madara.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no proof of number 1 and Hashi wasn't the only one fighting him, on top of that it takes chakra to maintain Susanoo.
What do you mean no proof? Literally every fight Hashirama tried to negotiate with Madara. The final fight (the one we are discussing now) was the fight where Madara finally agreed after seeing Hashirama willing to cause himself harm.

Also, I'm not saying Susanoo doesn't drain chakra. I'm simply saying if Hashirama is the only person capable of taking out susanoo then for all we know Madara could have been using rib cage susanoo against the rest for 24 hours. He also has an EMS meaning he could have been doing this for a long time

Pure speculation and the others were clearly injured you don't get like that from just throwing kunai. Whatever happened in that fight made Tobirama bricks and fear Madara.

Well they were ALL fighting for 24 hours. Ofcourse you going to get dirty / injured. That and if we go off of Hashirama holding back then Madara could have been simply resorted to Taijutsu/Kinjutsu as his reserves got low. He does have an EMS as i stated before.

If anything the fight could have gone either two ways to me:

1) Hashirama busted his v2+ Susanoo up but didn't want to kill Madara so Madara fought the rest of the clan (Taijutsu,Kinjutsu) until he exhausted himself out

or

2) Madara played it the long way knowing Hashirama didnt want to kill him and simply rib-caged susanoo / taijutsu for 24 hours.

EDIT: Even if Hashirama did want to go all out. How could he with his comrades around? They more than likely hindered him.

Elaborate on that.
Stronger / More powerful Chakra (Do more with less)

Well you have charka potency and you have chakra quantity.

Madara's chakra was both quantitative and potent.

Kyuubi mentions this early in the series:

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean no proof? Literally every fight Hashirama tried to negotiate with Madara. The final fight (the one we are discussing now) was the fight where Madara finally agreed after seeing Hashirama willing to cause himself harm.
Doesn't mean a thing and neither does it mean Hashi held back.

Also, I'm not saying Susanoo doesn't drain chakra. I'm simply saying if Hashirama is the only person capable of taking out susanoo then for all we know Madara could have been using rib cage susanoo against the rest for 24 hours. He also has an EMS meaning he could have been doing this for a long time
EMS doesn't give you more chakra reserves it removes cellular pain so that point is mute.

Well they were ALL fighting for 24 hours. Ofcourse you going to get dirty / injured. That and if we go off of Hashirama holding back then Madara could have been simply resorted to Taijutsu/Kinjutsu as his reserves got low. He does have an EMS as i stated before.
Nice fanfic these people were also, you don't recover reserves unless you rest. The rest doesn't warrant a response as Tobirama would be used FTG against Madara so he wouldn't get a chance to rest or resort to senjutsu and thaijutsu. Not to mention Hashirama would be able to incapacitate him of he did.

If anything the fight could have gone either two ways to me:

1) Hashirama busted his v2+ Susanoo up but didn't want to kill Madara so Madara fought the rest of the clan (Taijutsu,Kinjutsu) until he exhausted himself out

or

2) Madara played it the long way knowing Hashirama didnt want to kill him and simply rib-caged susanoo / taijutsu for 24 hours.
Pure fanfic, don't let being a Hashi fan bias you.

EDIT: Even if Hashirama did want to go all out. How could he with his comrades around? They more than likely hindered him.
Pure speculation.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stronger / More powerful Chakra (Do more with less)

Well you have charka potency and you have chakra quantity.

Madara's chakra was both quantitative and potent.

Kyuubi mentions this early in the series:

Nothing suggests that Sasuke’s chakra is more “potent” though.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't mean a thing and neither does it mean Hashi held back.

EMS doesn't give you more chakra reserves it removes cellular pain so that point is mute.

Nice fanfic these people were also, you don't recover reserves unless you rest. The rest doesn't warrant a response as Tobirama would be used FTG against Madara so he wouldn't get a chance to rest or resort to senjutsu and thaijutsu. Not to mention Hashirama would be able to incapacitate him of he did.

Pure fanfic, don't let being a Hashi fan bias you.

Pure speculation.
Ok, so instead of continuing down this hole i'll ask you. How do you believe the fight went?