Does people care about Konoha 11? And what about Naruto<>Sasuske??

Heizenberg

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
250๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kishi has been giving out the spotlight to every freaking ninja in konoha the recent chapters....

My question is if you people really care about this?
- I personally coulden't care les....

I hate that Kishi is using so much time to get these nostalgic feelings sprouting..
It seems as if Kishi is trying to erase the entire Naruto-history and rewrite it at the ending so that every body suddenly become friends again...

Before the war started the main subject was the "Naruto - Sasuske" conflict... That was part of the "main-story" together with the moon-eye plan..

it took several hundred chapters to build up Sasuskes rage - but only 1 chapter to get him into konoha 11..

DO YOU THINK THAT KISHI IS DOING A GREAT JOB?

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,955๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I do care about the konoha 11 because I don't think people should be viewing them as being so weak just because they don't get a lot of screen time..

A lot of the konoha 11 characters have such potential that it is a shame that they were just shoved to the side

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I do care about the konoha 11 because I don't think people should be viewing them as being so weak just because they don't get a lot of screen time..

A lot of the konoha 11 characters have such potential that it is a shame that they were just shoved to the side

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!

The series was so much better when all of the K11 were actually in it! A theme is friendship and it doesn't work when you shove them to thw side.

Especially Lee and Hinata. They were two people who had the closest parallel to Naruto in the idea that they weren't born talented and had rough childhoods, but most important their "never give up" attitude. Instead of Kishi using these two to show that not only the main character but anyone with that mind set csn get strong....Kishi just brushed them aside along with the other K11.

NinJaGirl99

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kishi has been giving out the spotlight to every freaking ninja in konoha the recent chapters....

My question is if you people really care about this?
- I personally coulden't care les....

I hate that Kishi is using so much time to get these nostalgic feelings sprouting..
It seems as if Kishi is trying to erase the entire Naruto-history and rewrite it at the ending so that every body suddenly become friends again...

Before the war started the main subject was the "Naruto - Sasuske" conflict... That was part of the "main-story" together with the moon-eye plan..

it took several hundred chapters to build up Sasuskes rage - but only 1 chapter to get him into konoha 11..

DO YOU THINK THAT KISHI IS DOING A GREAT JOB?

I think Kishi is doing a great job. And you are wrong. Sasuke has been re-thinking his goals since he met his brother Itachi. It took a lot longer than one chapter for Sasuke to reunite with team 7 and Konoha. He has only be away from the village for 500+ chapters.

What is wrong with nostalgia? I love seeing team 7 reunited. Some of the best times in the manga revolve around team 7 being together.

Did you really expect Sasuke to remain a missing nin forever? Of course the manga is going to have a happy ending. This is a shounen manga we are reading right? As for Naruto and Sasuke, they are still rivals and will fight each other to see who is the strongest. They are no longer enemies which is fine by me. There is more to the manga than just Naruto V Sasuke, which is why I really enjoy reading it. How boring it would be if it were only about Naruto and Sasuke. How do you figure he is rewriting history? Sasuke still has a way to go before he is accepted back into the village. So why not wait and see what happens.

If you couldn't care less what happens what are you doing here?

Heizenberg

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
250๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

They don't got potentiel to get as strong as the current powerhouses out on the battlefield.. Right now, their powers doesn't matter because we got people like Madara and Hashirama out there right now.... Naruto can't even reach their level, so why does Shikamaru stand a chance? They should run and hide..

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They don't got potentiel to get as strong as the current powerhouses out on the battlefield.. Right now, their powers doesn't matter because we got people like Madara and Hashirama out there right now.... Naruto can't even reach their level, so why does Shikamaru stand a chance? They should run and hide..
How are you able to judge the potential of an individual? Nothing is impossible no mstter how unlikely it is.

Anyways, what's the point of hiding...the Juubi would just blow everything away.

Also, every shinobi will have their role to plsy....Hashirama can't solo everything and neither can just the combination of Naruto, Sasuke, and The Hokage.

They need an army to amass the quality AND quantity to be Evil Incarnate...

Stop hating in the K11....its bad enough they were virtually kicked out of the series until now..we dont even know their full potential.

I don't even think Hinata, Kiba, Shino, or Lee have gone all out in part II...

imorvenj

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think kishi is bringing everything back around full circle. finishing what he started. I think the 3rd put those teams together for specific reasons. As we are starting to see nothing the third did was just random. and hinata has to play a big role coming up also. the byakugan is the only thing from the start of the series that have not become relevant in this war

theacknowledgedone

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I honestly think it would be a waste of time for him to go in depth on each character from konoha 11 this far into the series. In the beginning it was mainly about team 7's development. The other characters were support to help that team grow, yes they were supposed to help each other to get better themselves as well. The only thing I could see Kishi doing is maybe having the rest of them use a combined team attack because their is already the ino-shika-cho technique which is underrated I think, Lee is able to harness most of the inner gates and will probably learn to harness 7 for sure if not 8 of them eventually. 8th gate not killing him but taking a heavy toll on his body. All I can see left is Hinata getting a power-up for her byakugan and maybe its through emotions because of Neji's death (maybe). Kiba, tenten, and shino are the only other ones to maybe get one. I think if they do, there will be a flashback on when they got it but thats all. Plus the Legendary Sennin will need to be replaced and I'm pretty sure only 3 of them would make sense, 11 of them running around would be cool but it wouldn't make sense. Yes there are 2 left but I can't see them surviving the entire series, I can't see Tsunade living through the war and idk what is planned for Orochimaru but he could be the final villain or dying to protect the shinobi since he has basically lost everyone in his life already. I hope Naruto makes a speech about Neji during the fight against Madara/Obito/Jubbi because he's about due for one. Also lets all remember that Kishi is the writer and he has done an awesome job with this show, and not many people can do that. So lets respect where he takes the manga from here on out. I'm sure he likes the feedback but he has had the story planned out for a long time. All his characters have a role to play.