Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is Rikudo's senjutsu? It's simply Sage Mode mastered to its full potential, hence giving the user universal understanding of things. So yes Naruto still has Rikudo's senjutsu, but I doubt he still has the gudodamas.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has to if Sasuke still has his rinnegan.

During the last, naruto displayed feats of both RSM and frog sm.

•He used frog jump/kumite on the puppets.

•Sensed hinata in frog sage

While preforming RSM feats as well.

•RSM levitation (flying)

•Pulled out the mind controlling Gudodama from Hinata's torso

If naruto figured out a way to combined both sagemodes, that'll be one hell of a feat.
It would explain a lot of things, but it is just an assumption at this point.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Kuro Kakuja, response?
Oh sorry, I glossed over that :sweat:

Anyway. Hagoromo was connected to mankind the same way Naruto is connected to the bijuu. Just like the bijuu can use Naruto as a meeting place Hagoromo thanks to his chakra being inside every human can speak with all of them when they die.

That being said none of them has access to rikudou chakra and said chakra doesn't replenish, but it doesnt ever completely vanish either. Much like Naruto the chakra he gave them only serves as a connection. The ppl instead created their own chakra.

There is no way of knowing for sure. We will just have to wait and see :p
For such humility u sir deserve rep

Too bad i cant give it to u. Lol

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually the definition that the movie gave described BSM. Naruto doesn't borrow chakra in KCM instead he uses the chakra that he won from the Kyuubi. Borrowing chakra only happens in BM. The difference in appearance can be chocked up to two things.

1. that he has the full kyuubi instead of just half
2. Kishi wanted to give him a new look since his hair was too short for the horns.

His movie appearance doesn't look like KCM from the manga either, but imo it looks more like a capeless BM
Kyuubi Chakra Mode does borrow chakra.
You must be registered for see images
Kurama would still be leeching off Naruto until they perfected a resonance with each-other.

He cannot have a cape-less Bijuu Mode, that is what makes BM, BM.

Bijuu Mode

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really. If Naruto was the Mazo then he would be a juubi jin. The juubi can make due with fractions because it is the original. Its like giving someone enough blood to survive. They may be weak at first but eventually they will create more and regain strength. Instead Naruto simply works as a meeting place of the bijuu. The bijuu chakra will never disappear, but seeing how Naruto is not the original body there is no guarantee that he can reproduce the other eight bijuu chakra.
Which proves my point, Naruto's RSM is equivalent to JJ Hagoromo's even though he doesn't have the Juubi stored in him.

Naruto can reproduce the bijuu chakra, he's an Uzumaki and a transmigrant of Ashura with Rikudou chakra. My guess is that his jinchuuriki seal is special enough to let him use bijuu chakra without containing them.

I mean if he was able to use a fraction of Kurama's chakra why can't he use a smaller fraction of the bijuu ? In fact you've just inspired me to make a theory on this thanks.

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kurama would still be leeching off Naruto until they perfected a resonance with each-other.

Bijuu Mode
Like i said Naruto is not borrowing chakra. He is using the chakra that he won. The part that remains in the Naruto area. However by using the chakra in this area Kurama can leech off of Naruto's own chakra which he supposedly shelved.

What the data book described is like what NAruto has been doing since he gained BM which is Naruto being given a large amount of chakra to be used in his area. Not like the siphoning that he does it the KCM depiction that u presented.

Also, to repeat myself Kishi can do whatever he wants. If he wants to change the appearance or assimilate BM and KCM then he can very well do that
Which proves my point, Naruto's RSM is equivalent to JJ Hagoromo's even though he doesn't have the Juubi stored in him.
That is like saying that an electronic device is the same as a power plant. U apparently missed something in my explanation.

Last edited:

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke kept his Rinnegan because it was an actual doujutsu transformation or an "awakening"

While Naruto's mode was only achievable with the limited* amount of 9 bijuu chakra complimented by the Sage's senjutsu.

Naruto has his own Sage mode, but has since lost his "new mode"
RM was awakened with only Hagoromo's Yang chakra, Naruto getting all 9 Bijuus was a seperate powerup just like Sasuke getting Hashirama's chakra+jutsu for Madara, then Hashirama cells are not connected to Sasuke awakening the Rinnegan; only Hagoromo Yin chakra. The Rinnegan is awakened by Hagoromo chakra, that's why you need both Ashura and Indra chakra, to create Hagoromo chakra. So if Naruto lost the ability granted by Hagoromo's Yang chakra the Sasuke would had lost his Rinnegan too since no Hagoromo chakra means no Rinnegan. Both have it still.

Sasuke still has his rinnegan in the last so you think it would be unfair if sasuke had that power and naruto didn't. In the movie naruto only went to regular bijuu mode, not saying he needed more power to beat toneri, but it would've been easier. He does display nice chakra control when he removes toneri's jutsu from hinata. Is that his power right there or just a piece of movie noncanon?
Naruto is much stronger now which is why he didn't need to use RM, he has full kurama and Hashirama cells. Also Naruto was only in KSM, BM/BSM comes with a chakra coat. Naruto from the last in KSM (full Kurama+Hashirama cells) is stronger than War arc Naruto BSM (Yang Kurama). You don't have the hero go all out in a movie if they're much much stronger, the movie would end too fast.

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh sorry, I glossed over that :sweat:

Anyway. Hagoromo was connected to mankind the same way Naruto is connected to the bijuu. Just like the bijuu can use Naruto as a meeting place Hagoromo thanks to his chakra being inside every human can speak with all of them when they die.

That being said none of them has access to rikudou chakra and said chakra doesn't replenish, but it doesnt ever completely vanish either. Much like Naruto the chakra he gave them only serves as a connection. The ppl instead created their own chakra.

For such humility u sir deserve rep
None of them have access to rikudo, chakra? They do in a sense. All chakra came from shinju. After eating the fruit, kaguya's chakra went to her sons and hogoromo distributed his chakra to all of mankind. This is why he is able to summon those who have died.

Chakra can be permanently given to another via ninshu and it can also be permanently taken as shown with the gold and silver brothers and when naruto acquired KCM. Hogoromo gave part of his chakra permanently to mankind, if he didn't they would need to go back to him for a refill every time they ran out.

Like the above hogoromo permanently gave his chakra to naruto and sasuke and the bijuu also permanently gave naruto part of their chakra. This explains naruto being able to fly and also how powerful he is in the last movie. I don't believe BSM(without any rikudo chakra) naruto can tank a moon slicing attack U_U. Don't get me wrong, naruto was in BSM but he still had RSM power in that form.

In addition to what I have mentioned, the DB itself says that RSM came from the sage, it makes no mention of the chakra of the bijuu as a requirement. Hogoromo himself has the mode both before and after he became a jinchuriki.

Last edited:

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Bijuu Mode
I think Naruto has the bijuus chakra stored in the same place Kurama's used to be before unlocking BM, since it's supposed to be "limited" quantity.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like i said Naruto is not borrowing chakra. He is using the chakra that he won. The part that remains in the Naruto area. However by using the chakra in this area Kurama can leech off of Naruto's own chakra which he supposedly shelved.

What the data book described is like what NAruto has been doing since he gained BM which is Naruto being given a large amount of chakra to be used in his area. Not like the siphoning that he does it the KCM depiction that u presented.

Also, to repeat myself Kishi can do whatever he wants. If he wants to change the appearance or assimilate BM and KCM then he can very well do that

That is like saying that an electronic device is the same as a power plant. U apparently missed something in my explanation.
Naruto had half of Hagoromo's chakra, not even the full 100%, he also only had half Kurama, and a fraction of 8 bijuu. Logic dictates Naruto should be weaker but his RSM is on par if not better than Hagoromo's since he was able to counter JJ Madara's jutsu.

Ultimateone

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think the reason naruto's form was different was because in the movie toneri ripped a huge portion of naruto's chakra from him, which caused an explosion like a nuke. before that he did not use his chakra mode. i think that was meant to be the reason he didn't use that mode. also the movie was meant to be seen by people who may not have read all the manga. the power sups naruto and sasuke got from the sage are permanent.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But I just told you that he is borrowing power. If it isn't his power to begin with, then he is borrowing it. Not to mention I was trying to explain that Kurama would be leeching his chakra too until they perfected a resonance. Meaning the former.

No he can't. If Kishimoto wanted to say it was Bijuu Mode, he would have said so in the Databook, but he didn't. Plus, Kishimoto himself placed the cape as the Bijuu Mode signature.

Like you said yourself. Kishimoto worked on the movie, so it is canon.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course he still has it, he was nerfed in the movie, how would there be a movie if Naruto defeats Toneri within the first half hour of it? Lol
You say this for Naruto,yet for Sasuke in the new chapter you were acting as if it was really bad that the blonde boy got away from him. Perhaps he too was nerfed? or let him get away?

Last edited: