Does Naruto no longer have Six Paths sage technique/mode in The Last?

Uzumaki Ray

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does Naruto no longer have Six Paths sage technique/mode in The Last?From whatever i have heard about The Last Naruto has yin+yang Kurama in him and during his fight with Toneri he fights in KCM or Tailed beast mode and summons Kurama to fight Toneri's statue.Since Naruto does not use the Six paths sage technique,does that mean he no longer has it?

If that's the case i would be really bummed out.IMO it was his best and strongest version.

You must be registered for see images

Wolves

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we dont know neither fanbase has proof its just an devils circle which will never stop until kishi gives us statement

NOBODY can show a manga proof that say HAS IT but no one can show a proof where it says he DOESNT HAVE IT

XxTayxX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does Naruto no longer have Six Paths sage technique/mode in The Last?From whatever i have heard about The Last Naruto has yin+yang Kurama in him and during his fight with Toneri he fights in KCM or Tailed beast mode and summons Kurama to fight Toneri's statue.Since Naruto does not use the Six paths sage technique,does that mean he no longer has it?

If that's the case i would be really bummed out.IMO it was his best and strongest version.

Official Nacho Rsm design