Does Kakuzu have the best and instant weapons?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We see that in order for Kakuzu to cast his Diamond Morph technique, he only needs to do the hand seals once. He does not need to maintain the seals in order to maintain the technique.

This creates an interesting possibility. Kakuzu can take anything, cast his Diamond Morph over it and instantly have a diamond hard tool to use as he wishes. With Earth Style, he could shape the ground into anything, from a spear to a sword to a fan and whatever else may be suitable for the moment, and then harden it into a weapon that is both practically unbeatable and always remakable.

With this, is Kakuzu not only the best treasurer of money but also weapons?

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do levels not imply it?

The Diamond Morph is basically an Earth Energy Mode and we have seen the far more volatile Lightning Energy Mode extended to kunai and such.

I get what you're saying, but it's highly unlikely that he could telepathically extend his spiritual, magical abilities externally — due to the fact that it seems to be implicitly limited to his body, like exemplified cannonically.. Theoretically, you're likely correct, but clinically, I don't really see that happening, because it hasn't been spiritually tested in that way.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get what you're saying, but it's highly unlikely that he could telepathically extend his spiritual, magical abilities externally — due to the fact that it seems to be implicitly limited to his body, like exemplified cannonically.. Theoretically, you're likely correct, but clinically, I don't really see that happening, because it hasn't been spiritually tested in that way.
The implication comes from a fight where Kakuzu was not serious and when he did get serious seemed more wrathful than clinical.

I would argue a lack of opportunity more than anything else.