New knight48

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tried watching hunter x hunter and i watched quite a lot of episodes, i got up to the part of the heaven's arena and that whole nen bullshit. But it never really hooked me on. I felt like i was pushing myself to watch it, even though I just genuinely did not find the universe or plot interesting. I've started watching fairy tail and it seems so much more entertaining and funny and with better action. Theres also the problem that because I watched naruto I realize how much kishi copied off of this manga in the exam arcs and feels like im watching the same shit but reskinned lol​

Last edited:

Complex

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dafuq continue the series, it gets better.
This guy didn't even see yorknew and he's talking 0_0

Last edited:

Kaneki Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If your forcing yourself to watch it and you still don't like it this far then stop watching it. It only gets better if your enjoying it at least a little by now.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tried watching hunter x hunter and i watched quite a lot of episodes, i got up to the part of the heaven's arena and that whole nen bullshit. But it never really hooked me on. I felt like i was pushing myself to watch it, even though I just genuinely did not find the universe or plot interesting. I've started watching fairy tail and it seems so much more entertaining and funny and with better action. Theres also the problem that because I watched naruto I realize how much kishi copied off of this manga in the exam arcs and feels like im watching the same shit but reskinned lol​
So sad.. :'( for real? hmmmn... if you dont like it, then drop it. dont force yourself if you dont feel like watching it

Try Darker than dark or Shingeki No Kyojin :happy:

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It gets better, however if your feeling pressed just watch it whenever you get the chance, no need to marathon it.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just doesn't sound like it's for you, I was hooked from the beginning.

Don't force it, if you have to make a thread to see if you should keep watching it you shouldn't.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Seriously, which part of chunin exams and hunter exams looked similar?

1. Writing test and running test?

2. Survival test and food making test?

3. Tournament Fight and Fight criminals?

anyway, don't force yourself, drop it.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk what really threw me off and made me like it even less was when the hunter exam ended and especially this nen stuff.
You could always go up until the yorkshaw(?) arc, where akatsuki like characters appear. If you still don't like it then, you could drop it then.

Twisted007

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you dislike about nen?

Just watch it up until eps 36, if you still don't like the series than just drop it. No need to force yourself to like something :)