Shogo Makishima

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone once said I had limited manga knowledge. I wanted to know does Hinata actually have any manga feats or is he overhyped by her forum fanbase and overshadowed by the deceased Neji Hyuuga.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She's beaten a few Zetsu I think, and with Kurama chakra she pushed back a Jyubi palm if that counts. Oh and she used 64 palms(almost breaking her ankle in the process) to knock down a mini Jyubi who was getting back up I guess.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She used 64 palms again but with TLF this time.
I assume she killed the Juubi clone. But there is no evidence that she did. Someone probably saved her.
I don't know the jyubi clone was still wobbling like Hinata's leg. It's as if it was getting back up, I wouldn't see why a dead thing would be moving. I'm leaning towards the latter being the likely option somebody probably ending up saving her.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know the jyubi clone was still wobbling like Hinata's leg. It's as if it was getting back up, I wouldn't see why a dead thing would be moving. I'm leaning towards the latter being the likely option somebody probably ending up saving her.
Man this thread.....i'm still wondering why the usual group of fams haven't arrived "debunking" things yet. Guess they cant. Guess they have nothing to say regarding "feats". Any ways, hype still makes her below sakura and team 7 and tenten(sacred weapons) and probably neji(not sure because he is not listed as a lion fists user) and shikamaru.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Best feat is learning 64 palm in the war and with Kurama's chakra pushing back Juubi hand/tail. That or taking down Toneri's puppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.