Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What does db stands for?
Databook.

OT: Yes.. but only earlier chapters of the entire chapters it covers imo. For instance, db1 ends in the middle of the Chuunin finals and db2 commences from there. It would make sense at least to me that db2 stats were conceived from the improvements made from (for example Team 7) their fights against Zabuza & Haku plus early Chuunin fights and the one month training before the Chuunin finals even though all these events are in the time-frame db1 stats represent.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Databook.

OT: Yes.. but only earlier chapters of the entire chapters it covers imo. For instance, db1 ends in the middle of the Chuunin finals and db2 commences from there. It would make sense at least to me that db2 stats were conceived from the improvements made from (for example Team 7) their fights against Zabuza & Haku plus early Chuunin fights and the one month training before the Chuunin finals even though all these events are in the time-frame db1 stats represent.
Thx.
-
OT- It should be , im just not sure how much are databooks reliable - when it comes to real speed/strength etc- the only thing i can remember from new databook is that Naruto have infinite chakra which is correct- but seeing Sasuke have around 140 or something like others is bullshit

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thx.
-
OT- It should be , im just not sure how much are databooks reliable - when it comes to real speed/strength etc- the only thing i can remember from new databook is that Naruto have infinite chakra which is correct- but seeing Sasuke have around 140 or something like others is bullshit
Sasuke has 200 chakra, but the thing is we don't know what the numbers represent. Are they a percentage, how much chakra cost is for jutsu etc if you catch my drift.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke has 200 chakra, but the thing is we don't know what the numbers represent. Are they a percentage, how much chakra cost is for jutsu etc if you catch my drift.
Sasuke - Rikudou character / Indra have 200 while this fodderclone who can barely make 3 clones have 140?

Boruto - 140???
You must be registered for see images

Konohamaru -140???

well....call me crazy if this is correct

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke - Rikudou character / Indra have 200 while this fodderclone who can barely make 3 clones have 140?

Boruto - 140???

Konohamaru -140???

well....call me crazy if this is correct
That's just it we don't know what they mean are they a percentage difference, a number difference, do jitsu take less chakra etc with better control? Fodder clone as you call him has MC plot armour and ass pulls so I wouldn't take him as a measure of anything. Also another thing to note in peaceful times the academic level of ninja has increased quite a lot and they have access to a lot more jutsu etc. That however doesn't translate to them being better combatants.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's just it we don't know what they mean are they a percentage difference, a number difference, do jitsu take less chakra etc with better control? Fodder clone as you call him has MC plot armour and ass pulls so I wouldn't take him as a measure of anything. Also another thing to note in peaceful times the academic level of ninja has increased quite a lot and they have access to a lot more jutsu etc. That however doesn't translate to them being better combatants.
That doesnt matter the percentage or w.e - it makes sense in battle world - but according to databook, neither Boruto or Konohamaru should be even close to Sasuke - or even Boruto having the same chakra as Konohamaru who is a grownup jonin? wtf is that?

Sasuke was fighting Naruto till death (vote fights) and they both were spaming jutsu's and Sasuke never ran out of chakra until the fighting was over even though Naruto have infinite chakra while according to this book Sasuke have 200.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thx.
-
Oh well tbh i wouldn't take the new db stats serious. Doubt any sane person does. None of the stats make sense. Shikamaru being physically stronger than Naruto for example.