Does Bolt have massive chakra reserves and regenerative capabilities?

osba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we know Bolt is part Uzumaki (though only a quarter, Kakashi said at some point that Naruto had like 20x more chakra than him and he (naruto) was a halfblood himself.
We also know Bolt has whiskers. A trait naruto took over because of Kushina being a 9 Tails host.
We don't, however, know why Naruto had faster regeneration than normal. We know it was Kyuubi related, but we don't know if it was because of the effects he took over from Kushina or because he is a host himself.

So, what do you think? Does Bolt have massive chakra reserves? Does he regenerate?

Also, do you think Bolt would later learn FTG? I think it's quite possible.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah Uzumaki's aren't known for large chakra reserves. Boruto's chakra is average or a bit above average as only 3 or 4 kage bunshins is his limit. And nah he can't regenerate.

Edit Naruto also healed fast because of Kurama it was already stated in the land of waves arc.

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can only make four shadow clones, that might have more to do with skill but meh. He probably does have large chakra reserves but probably not on the level of naruto, when he was the same age. I don't think boruto has regen either, his arm had to be bandaged up towards the end of the movie.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bolt's chakra reserves might very slightly above average, but not even close to massive. The Uzumaki inheritance is strong life force, not large chakra reserves. With that in mind, Boruto as a quarter Uzumaki probably has a somewhat stronger life-force but nothing notable. Even Naruto as a half was only able to stay alive (unconscious) of his own accord for a little time after extract, compared to Kushina who was fully conscious for quite a long time and still able to use techniques.

So Boruto would probably die in a couple of seconds in a similar situation, about as quick as your average person. The regen is down to being Kurama's host. This was made clear in the Land of Waves, Search for Tsunade and Sasuke Retrieval Arcs.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I think yes he has massive chakra reserves because I remember momoshiki was impressed by boruto when he used his byakogun
and saw him. Maybe it's either he has massive chakra or has some sort of new power or even mini Kuubi inside him Lol
Who knows

osba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he deffinitely has been affected by the kyuubi jinchuriki lineage. Shows with the whiskers but we will (or won't) see :).

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we know Bolt is part Uzumaki (though only a quarter, Kakashi said at some point that Naruto had like 20x more chakra than him and he (naruto) was a halfblood himself.
We also know Bolt has whiskers. A trait naruto took over because of Kushina being a 9 Tails host.
We don't, however, know why Naruto had faster regeneration than normal. We know it was Kyuubi related, but we don't know if it was because of the effects he took over from Kushina or because he is a host himself.

So, what do you think? Does Bolt have massive chakra reserves? Does he regenerate?

Also, do you think Bolt would later learn FTG? I think it's quite possible.
Boruto is born with less chakra reserves than Naruto.
You can see this f.e. in their amount of shadowclones.

Although its possible that Boruto is not efficiënt and therefore has less clones than he could potentially create. Even with that in mind its still not likely that he could reach the amounts that Naruto can do without Kurama, let alone with Kurama.

I dont know what Borutos new tattoo can do though.

Boruto may have some regen powers if he healed all the dmg his arm took on his own.

He may learn ftg.
It would fit him and give him a way to teleport, as he cant learn Sasukes Rinnegan places swap tech.