Does anyone think Sakura deserves a power up?

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Seriously? as part of Team 7 she is one of the main characters and needs more fights and a power up, they are like the new Sannin its unfair that Naruto and Sasuke always get to improve and have surpassed their masters while she gets jack.

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
i read in a review that kishi said he forgot about sakura lol so does she deserve one maybe... will she get one? probably not lol
Actually that was the jump festa interview from 2012 in which they added other parts, and surprisingly, or not, to some, only the Sakura part has been modified. The actual interview with the questions and everything appeared back in 2008, which, if you think at it, it follows the pattern he declared back then.

OT: I think she'll get it this year and seeing Kishi's pattern, I believe somewhere around the end of March this year. ;)

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
265๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
we need to know that she had more training , like naruto & sauske keep doing , sakura's development stop after the sasori fight (power)
& at this point it really hard & if there's a sage mode she cant just do it out of nowhere

Prometheus Beta

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
After the Sasori arc, Kishimoto pretty much fodderized her character completely. At this point, its too late, the manga is culminating now and the main battles are way too OP; for Sakura to get a powerup that would make her relevant plot-wise now would be an unbelievable asspull. At this point, I would rather Sakura get as little as attention as possible, I think most of you would agree with me that now, where we are reaching the end of the manga, we dont want to see waste of panel time fodder.

Bierdo

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i read in a review that kishi said he forgot about sakura lol so does she deserve one maybe... will she get one? probably not lol
Kishi forgot about many others . He was so eager to introduce new characters in the manga, that he forgot to develop existing, already established ones. Time skip could fix some of that, but the story looks like it's coming to it's end. However, we are yet to see what Oro and Sasuke find out, hopefully it will open a new story arc.