Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But black is the darkest colour and the darker someone's chakra the stronger it is. Are you saying Sakura has the strongest chakra ? It actually makes sense. :wut:
@Bold Lel...:lmao:

There's always light to cleanse the darkness and your fanfics....:sigar:
And....
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Bold Lel...:lmao:

There's always light to cleanse the darkness and your fanfics....:sigar:
And....
I don't think he understood what he just typed. Cough*Racist*Cough.

Yeah the dude's delusion goes far as to the point where he believed that Sakura has Rikudo chakra because Sasuke got his sperm cells into her. Teachers have to do a better job in teaching kids about nature.:lol

Reactions: Darth AniCetuS

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he understood what he just typed. Cough*Racist*Cough.

Yeah the dude's delusion goes far as to the point where he believed that Sakura has Rikudo chakra because Sasuke got his sperm cells into her. Teachers have to do a better job in teaching kids about nature.
How am I a racist ? I never mentioned anything about race smh

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it's fun talking to, im not saying delusional, but yeah guess it is within the scope of being one.

I do learn a thing or two from talking to them. They have a point to offer sometimes

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How am I a racist ? I never mentioned anything about race smh
Instead of me spoonfeeding it to you, why don't you read your previous quotes a bit more carefully.

The darker the chakra, the more stronger they are. Why don't you sit the fuk down with a Naruto textbook and reread it thoroughly? Naruto had light chakra yet he was pretty strong. Hell Naruto was even able to overcome Dark Naruto with the dark chakra. Where exactly was Sasuke with his dark chakra? That's right underneath Naruto's will.

If you compare your statement to reality, you just practically said that the more dark skinned they are the stronger they are.

Yeah I sort of figure how Sakura is so strong. She is black ain't she.:lol

Sonnelion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Instead of me spoonfeeding it to you, why don't you read your previous quotes a bit more carefully.

The darker the chakra, the more stronger they are. Why don't you sit the fuk down with a Naruto textbook and reread it thoroughly? Naruto had light chakra yet he was pretty strong. Hell Naruto was even able to overcome Dark Naruto with the dark chakra. Where exactly was Sasuke with his dark chakra? That's right underneath Naruto's will.

If you compare your statement to reality, you just practically said that the more dark skinned they are the stronger they are.

A bit of a stretch but whatever insults him makes me happy.:happy:

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto's chakra was on the opposite end of the spectrum though, strong chakra is either really bright like the sun (Ashura) or really dark like the night (Indra).

Karin noted Sasuke's chakra to be dark and cold while Naruto's was warm and bright, and Indra was always the one with the stronger chakra potency so darker chakra is generally more potent. I wasn't referring to skin colour but chakra colour.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A bit of a stretch but whatever insults him makes me happy.:happy:
I love his priceless logic though.

> Wears a SakuHina Ava claiming he wants the war to stop between the two characters yet continues bashing Hinata.

> Claims how Sakura can have Rikudo chakra, while throwing all logic in the trash. It's only possible for Sarada to have it btw.

He honestly fits up to his description of bait casting and trolling.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's chakra was on the opposite end of the spectrum though, strong chakra is either really bright like the sun (Ashura) or really dark like the night (Indra).
You didn't acknowledge this fact earlier and your earlier statement is false, the darker/colder your chakra can make you stronger but so can the light. I could say the lighter the chakra, the more stronger and more determined you would be. See how this works, Indra= Ashura, there's no escaping that logic.

So by your logic, Ay is much weaker than MS Sasuke because he was noted by Karin that his chakra was getting darker. No, they are both on the opposite sides of the spectrum and will balance out.

Karin noted Sasuke's chakra to be dark and cold while Naruto's was warm and bright, and Indra was always the one with the stronger chakra potency so darker chakra is generally more potent. I wasn't referring to skin color but chakra color.
@ Bold, you got proof for this with facts from the manga. Ashura perfectly countered him blow for blow yet how do you say Indra's chakra is the most powerful.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no real confirmed color for her chakra. Only Naruto's in the Manga, with it being Yellow or something on those lines.

I reckon you can tell chakra color by techniques that require manifestations of such said chakra, like the Susano'o for example. Unless it was stated in the Data-Book somewhere, there's really no answer.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You didn't acknowledge this fact earlier and your earlier statement is false, the darker/colder your chakra can make you stronger but so can the light. I could say the lighter the chakra, the more stronger and more determined you would be. See how this works, Indra= Ashura, there's no escaping that logic.

So by your logic, Ay is much weaker than MS Sasuke because he was noted by Karin that his chakra was getting darker. No, they are both on the opposite sides of the spectrum and will balance out.

@ Bold, you got proof for this with facts from the manga. Ashura perfectly countered him blow for blow yet how do you say Indra's chakra is the most powerful.
Sage stated Indra was the one that inheried the genes for strong chakra

If you noticed Ashura's transmigrants always require NE to match Indra's transmigrants, it's because they don't have the same chakra potency as him.

And yes lighter chakra can be strong but it has to be as bright as Naruto to be considered special, Kurama and Itachi's chakra was strong despite not being dark because they were red/orange which is similar to yellow.

Likewise dark chakra has to be as dark as Indra's to be special, Madara's was blue which is a similar shade as purple, so if chakra is black then it's darker than Indra's because black is darker than purple. But I don't see why we're arguing because I don't believe Sakura has black chakra :lol

Yatori

Immortal
Kin
134💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is no real confirmed color for her chakra. Only Naruto's in the Manga, with it being Yellow or something on those lines.

I reckon you can tell chakra color by techniques that require manifestations of such said chakra, like the Susano'o for example. Unless it was stated in the Data-Book somewhere, there's really no answer.
Op should ask kishi himself then

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. In the chakra chart, green chakra comes from the heart, healers provide the person they heal life energy which is often represented by the heart. And the green chakra is also a sign of compassion which happens to fit Sakura's personality.

Naruto's chakra was always golden since part 1, the anime made a mistake by making it blue because they wanted to generalize the colour of chakra.

2. Senju no longer exist what do you think happened to them ? They settled in Konoha and intermingled with other clans. The majority of people in Konoha would be related to Senju in some way or another even if they don't have the last name.

Sakura was able to replicate the feats of a Senju/Uzumaki descendant and the symbols of her clan are the same symbols on RSM cloaks and BM avatars so being a Senju is more of a possibility than fan fiction.
Some intermingled no doubt about that...but the symbols are baseless to theorize an actual link...the whole village carries the Uzumaki symbol without realizing it....same goes for other symbols

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sage stated Indra was the one that inheried the genes for strong chakra

If you noticed Ashura's transmigrants always require NE to match Indra's transmigrants, it's because they don't have the same chakra potency as him.

And yes lighter chakra can be strong but it has to be as bright as Naruto to be considered special, Kurama and Itachi's chakra was strong despite not being dark because they were red/orange which is similar to yellow.

Likewise dark chakra has to be as dark as Indra's to be special, Madara's was blue which is a similar shade as purple, so if chakra is black then it's darker than Indra's because black is darker than purple. But I don't see why we're arguing because I don't believe Sakura has black chakra :lol
Itachi is yellow in manga. Also i thought rikudou chakra gave ashura side the NE effects. Or does it just enhance only if they posses sagemode?

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi is yellow in manga. Also i thought rikudou chakra gave ashura side the NE effects. Or does it just enhance only if they posses sagemode?
Ashura had some Juubi chakra hence why he was able to use RSM, but he needed NE to activate it while Indra relied on his own chakra.

And Ashura's body gave his descendants the ability to either be jinchuuriki or absorb NE, but in either case they needed an outside source of energy to match the chakra of Indra's descendants.