Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think hers is green though since she's related to Senju :eww:

I have to disagree, I think velvet is higher than pink, it's gonna be Sarada's chakra

But she's more important than Hinata and we know her chakra colour :/
Boii you lying through your teeth with that senju claim. Please dont say that again.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jesus christ. What happened to the days where when a question has no definite answer someone can post "we don't know" and the thread would be over?

The **** is all this extra bullshit?

Sonnelion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boii you lying through your teeth with that senju claim. Please dont say that again.
Please tell him again because I don't think he understands logic and proof, like most Fodder fans.

Sakura's chakra color? Who cares.
But maybe its black like her ugly soul.
:snick: True, just a psycho stalker with nothing to offer to anyone but advertisement space on her giant forehead.

Sakura's power is not strong enough to reach visibility. It's color is masked by her overwhelming amount of uselessness.
True^^^

Not even close. :lol

Nice fanfic though.
:WAT:How are you not a Hinata Knight yet when you are logical?

But black is the darkest colour and the darker someone's chakra the stronger it is. Are you saying Sakura has the strongest chakra ? It actually makes sense. :wut:
This guy doesn't know manga facts. The only thing you know is dumb fantasies, huh? The darker it is the more tainted it is for example evil Sasuke's chakra was really dark and was enough to give Karin chills just by sensing it. Furthermore how many people must solo this thread before you realize the errors of your ways 10, 20? Sakura isn't important enough nor does she have the strength to show her chakra like Naruto, Sasuke, Lee, Temari, Kakashi, Hinata, Neji, Guy, Asuma, etc.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This guy doesn't know manga facts. The only thing you know is dumb fantasies, huh? The darker it is the more tainted it is for example evil Sasuke's chakra was really dark and was enough to give Karin chills just by sensing it. Furthermore how many people must solo this thread before you realize the errors of your ways 10, 20? Sakura isn't important enough nor does she have the strength to show her chakra like Naruto, Sasuke, Lee, Temari, Kakashi, Hinata, Neji, Guy, Asuma, etc.
Exactly, so Sakura's chakra being black would mean it's the darkest and hence the strongest. And she is important because she's more relevant than Hinata who has her own chakra colour. It's evident Sakura's chakra is green after the chart one of the members posted.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Green is medical ninjutsu manifestation, I think. The only ones who have shown different chakra color aside from the usual blue are Naruto Sasuke and Hinata and maybe the Ootsutsukis. Sakura well, sure she can have green, it doesnt matter. Just as long as one doesnt correlate it to some higher power from a distant inane powerful being

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I love how Team 7 represent the secondary colors in their chakra, sort of. Sasuke has violet as to Naruto and Sakura have orange and green respectively.

And Hinata has violet too. That is why I believe that Hinata should have assumed Sasuke's place in Team 7 at some point.

Reactions: Yatori

Sonnelion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly, so Sakura's chakra being black would mean it's the darkest and hence the strongest. And she is important because she's more relevant than Hinata who has her own chakra colour. It's evident Sakura's chakra is green after the chart one of the members posted.
You must be registered for see images

No her chakra has no color and if it did it would be a simple basic blue like other no name ninjas/shinobis. And His chakra was darker not because it became stronger but because it was effected by his emotions. Granted Sasuke's chakra changed in color as well. The darker the color is doesn't necessarily mean it's stronger at best more dense which is why some katon techs are darker than others. Hinata plays a key role throughout the show inspiring Naruto as well as being there when he needs it most to encourage him/protect him. Meanwhile all Sakura did was rely on Chiyo during Sasori fight or hid behind the actual main characters, Naruto and Sasuke.

What should have happened.

Again hard facts here are the times she constantly relied on others.
Literally the entire manga.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And the next thing you know it is that SenseiSama would be trying to imagine the color of Sakura's underwear.:bdpf:

The color of her chakra is pink, the exact same color next to the trashcan she was standing by the other day.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No her chakra has no color and if it did it would be a simple basic blue like other no name ninjas/shinobis. And His chakra was darker not because it became stronger but because it was effected by his emotions. Granted Sasuke's chakra changed in color as well. The darker the color is doesn't necessarily mean it's stronger at best more dense which is why some katon techs are darker than others. Hinata plays a key role throughout the show inspiring Naruto as well as being there when he needs it most to encourage him/protect him. Meanwhile all Sakura did was rely on Chiyo during Sasori fight or hid behind the actual main characters, Naruto and Sasuke.

What should have happened.

Again hard facts here are the times she constantly relied on others.
Literally the entire manga.
I'm not saying her chakra colour is black, just pointing out that if it was it would mean it's as dark as Indra's and therefore stronger, bu I believe it's green because it would suit her personality.

And War Arc Sakura was healing the entire SA, was keeping Naruto alive and gave Obito the chakra to open dimensions multiple times, and she also tanked a fatal sword wound with no pain. Her body is the equivalent of Ashura's descendants U_U

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You dont need to downplay Hinata to make Sakura shine more. This is the problem here. One gets downplayed just to make the other superior, I died.

Anyway, im pretty positive that color isnt a big factor, it is just a distinguishing aspect, maybe Karin can shed some light on this. Also i dont remember Byakugan users commenting on the color or did they?