Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theory robot morty is making his move

And always got to love the dark humor to. they have to be better than south park when its comes to presenting current social in-difference and events we face in today's world. just beautiful work

Last edited:

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theory robot morty is making his move
Spoilers:

You mean Evil Morty? I got really suspicious of him when he gave that great speech, and I was almost certain that he was Evil Morty when he evaded answering that question about who his original Rick was. Honestly, I wish that they didn't confirm that he was Evil Morty at the end so that I would get the chance to make a theory about him being Evil Morty and then get proven right later, but nonetheless, the ending was still epic.

The season 3 finale is called "The Rickchurian Mortydate" and the synopsis is that Rick meets the President. I'm almost certain that "the President" referring to the President of the Citadel aka Evil Morty, so Rick and Evil Morty will probably confront each other in the season finale.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spoilers:

You mean Evil Morty? I got really suspicious of him when he gave that great speech, and I was almost certain that he was Evil Morty when he evaded answering that question about who his original Rick was. Honestly, I wish that they didn't confirm that he was Evil Morty at the end so that I would get the chance to make a theory about him being Evil Morty and then get proven right later, but nonetheless, the ending was still epic.

The season 3 finale is called "The Rickchurian Mortydate" and the synopsis is that Rick meets the President. I'm almost certain that "the President" referring to the President of the Citadel aka Evil Morty, so Rick and Evil Morty will probably confront each other in the season finale.
yea evil morty, eyepatch, robot hes a morty cmon, i definitively agree c-137 is going to rock in the final cant wait

i think depressed morty who jumped into the dumpster portal might even come back to complete his wish.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Got hooked right away. When i saw the episode Anatomy park(spoilers below)

i warned you
When the dude blew up in the end, i don't think i've laughed as much in my life as when i did back then,
watching something on tv xd.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love it. It's so well written and funny.

Have you guys realized that there's a reference of Naruto in the last episode? The kids are doing the 'Naruto run' to fight Rick and he throws some candies for them lol. After that Rick makes a hand sign and multiplies himself just like a kage bunshin no jutsu. It can't be a coincidence xd