[PS3] Does anyone here NOT have full burst dlc?

Lucidiant

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just wondering how many people don't have the full burst dlc? If so, go ahead and comment and i'll see if I can do something about it ;p
PSN only

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i don't have it and i also don't play Storm 3 , but i bought it , well... i think that i don't need a reason of why i don't play the game , since i have it lol and no ... no one is buying that game.

Last edited:

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol i dont, just waste of money, i remember whn games didnt have dlc, those were the good times :cool:
Good old times. I don't have the dlc either, and I'm not planning to buy it. I also remember when all games had local multiplayer. They just do everything possible to gain money without giving a f*ck about us gamers.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't have it.. I am not going to spend $10 just for Sage Mode Kabuto.. (+Storyline).. I already have bought all the costume DLC so I won't be gaining anything on that front.. Perhaps if they added more characters for the game. They already developed the 2nd Tsuchikage, 2nd Mizukage, the Third Raikage and 4th Kazekage to be playable characters but are refusing to release them as of yet... So I will wait until they release them if at all.

Srom777

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't have it but I would like to get it one of these times. I am a trophy hunter and I platinumed this game on my account need to get the DLC to finish it. =D

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't have it.. I am not going to spend $10 just for Sage Mode Kabuto.. (+Storyline).. I already have bought all the costume DLC so I won't be gaining anything on that front.. Perhaps if they added more characters for the game. They already developed the 2nd Tsuchikage, 2nd Mizukage, the Third Raikage and 4th Kazekage to be playable characters but are refusing to release them as of yet... So I will wait until they release them if at all.
The $10 DLC of Full burst doesn't come with the costume DLC.

OT: I bought it and it wasn't a waste.

xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont have full burst, but was almost unbeatable with tobi Rinnegan when i played. Maskedxninja21, thats my youtube channel. fullburst only gives you a new and useless form of kabuto. NO THANKS, i like winning.

Oksus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't.

It was a waste of money, seeing as how I knew a full game (NUNSR) was going to be released within a year.