Does Anyone Has Naruto Opening And Closing Songs?

ezooone

Member
21 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you have it..please share..really appreciate that.. :sy:
 

Rodukaime Namikaze

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,491 posts 183 reactions
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
4,491
Reaction score
183
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Shippuden(intro):
1. Idk
2. Blue Bird by Ikimono Gakari
3. Closer by Inuoe Joe
4. Sign by Flow
5. Diver by Nico Touches the Walls
6. Lovers by 7oops!(I think that's how you spell it)
7. New song (idk the artist)

I'M me for the ending since I don't have them in order.
Hope this helps :)
 

WhistleBlower

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,716 posts 1,798 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
27,716
Reaction score
1,798
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
this thread makes no sense ???
 

xlilyx

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,250 posts 212 reactions
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
2,250
Reaction score
212
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

^ This link shows all of the Naruto openings and closings, Naruto Shippuden openings and closings and also the movie theme songs.
I hope it's helpful. ^^
 

ezooone

Member
21 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Rodukaime Namikaze..Thanks! I will add you on YM,, :)

Thanks too xlilyx..it helps a lot.. :)
 
Top