Does anyone feel that the real world is gripped by the cycle of hatred like NV?

Uzumaki Ray

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do u mean
People kill each other on daily basis.i.e
Americans invaded afganistan So
EDIT:Thats extreme though
What i'm trying to say is that in this world everywhere there is civil war, terrorism, endless fighting over stuff like territory..
Its not until a big war happens and many people lose their lives that they start singing the song of peace for a few years...after a few years or a decade thay are back at killing and fighting..I think there needs to be a political leader who has an ideology similar to Naruto..

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bin Laden stems from Afghanistan, and took credit for 9/11. I see that as worse than invasion man, think about it. America isn't perfect, but neither is any other country..
But Iraq had nothing to do with it... and they still lied to attack it just for economical and political reasons... but any country as powerfull as USA would either way...

New knight48

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes of course there is a cycle of hatred in real life. If the concept of love exists, hatred will also exist because the loss of love breeds anger, hatred, and vengeance

Eternal Mangekyo Sojobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What i'm trying to say is that in this world everywhere there is civil war, terrorism, endless fighting over stuff like territory..
Its not until a big war happens and many people lose their lives that they start singing the song of peace for a few years...after a few years or a decade thay are back at killing and fighting..I think there needs to be a political leader who has an ideology similar to Naruto..

I agree . Most people doesn't have a clue of dark sides and events that are currently happening on this planet though , Most won't even know what civil war is currently going on in Africa and middle east . Considering I'm coming from these two parts I saw war , true War only happen in the third world man . If in 2014 americans or europeans had a true civil war like liberia or really saw what happened in iraq trust me a lot will stop overlooking on what's currently happening.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
country asks for help= invasion. #logic
Da Fuk
When did they asked for help
Bin Laden stems from Afghanistan, and took credit for 9/11. I see that as worse than invasion man, think about it. America isn't perfect, but neither is any other country..
But invading a whole country leading to countless death
@bold agreed
My bad lolz
+rep

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man Naruto is NO messiah his ideology=shove his opinions down others throats and if you disagree I am going to beat you till you do agree or I'll kill you. He is no better than any of the worlds current political leaders.

Itαchi Uchihα

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But Iraq had nothing to do with it... and they still lied to attack it just for economical and political reasons... but any country as powerfull as USA would either way...
Like i said no country is perfect. I have no doubt that we went to Iraq for oil, hence the reason why I won't join our military. I won't fight a war over something like oil.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You seem so uneducated. Allow me to educate you child. Bin Laden was from Saudia Arabia. He then worked as a spy in countries like afghanistan for the CIA. Yes, Osama bin laden is ex - C.I.A! He was basically created by americans. Dont believe me, youtube hilary clittoris (clinton) admitting this.

Afrer a while Osama was too deep, so your government branded him a traitor and he joined the mujahadeen as their leader against america . Think about it, assasins are sent to kill you. Wll you not defend yourself? Osama bin laden is a real life Itachi Uchiha . R.I. P mate U_U

All this info is out there and admitted by american officials so im not being bias here , just looking at the evidence provided to the world. Everyone in todays society just blindly follows what is told to them without questioning the validity , thats what creates racism and hatred. 80% of people are coloured what colour social media wants. Just like Madara manipulated Obito & Obito, Sasuke.

On topic:

The world is going backwards to the olden times where war and killings were natural/normal occurrences and crimes being commited recklessly :'(

Last edited:
Reactions: BLAZE

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

_____Raiden (one of my favorite RPG characters) was caught in the Liberian Civil war in the nineteen eighties. His parents were murdered by a crazy American CIA agent (George Sears, AKA Solidus Snake) when he was five and trained for a year. When he was six, he was handed his first real rifel and sent to the battlefield. It was fight, kill and spread fear to be sent home, praised and fed--or refuse and have a gut shot to be left on the road and die.

_____When he was eight, he earned the name "White Devil" and "Jack the Ripper" due to his hair turning grey from stress, trauma and insanity--but most of all, because he was a ruithless psychopath with a thrill for countless slow deaths and a complete disregard for human life. In the four years following, his kill streak was 400% higher than any other adult soldier he fought against or along side (a lot of them being elites). Hundreds of soldiers ran and were shot for cowardice when they heard rumor's of Jack's presence. Most of those who stayed and fought would commit suicide when they saw his face, knowing that they would otherwise die a slow, painful death.

All of this fear, slaughter and insanity..... from a twelve-year-old boy....

And you know what? Such stories as this exist in the real world. Tens of thousands of children used as soldiers, shields, bombs and trafficking. The world is a sick, sick place...

Skip to 3:25

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You seem so uneducated. Allow me to educate you child. Bin Laden was from Saudia Arabia. He then worked as a spy in countries like afghanistan for the CIA. Yes, Osama bin laden is ex - C.I.A! He was basically created by americans. Dont believe me, youtube hilary clittoris (clinton) admitting this.

Afrer a while Osama was too deep, so your government branded him a traitor and he joined the mujahadeen as their leader against america . Think about it, assasins are sent to kill you. Wll you not defend yourself? Osama bin laden is a real life Itachi Uchiha . R.I. P mate U_U

All this info is out there and admitted by american officials so im not being bias here , just looking at the evidence provided to the world. Everyone in todays society just blindly follows what is told to them without questioning the validity , thats what creates racism and hatred. 80% of people are coloured what colour social media wants. Just like Madara manipulated Obito & Obito, Sasuke.

On topic:

The world is going backwards to the olden times where war and killings were natural/normal occurrences and crimes being commited recklessly :'(

Dude lets not get to much into conspiracies theories

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

On topic:

Heck no.
This I agree

DimiR98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could you be anymore wrong? Everywhere on the whole planet sucks, the whole world is a horrible place. It's not because of Americans how wrong can you get?
Well he sad that Americans are a problem but he meant to say that America is the problem because they are the greediest government on the earth , and Americans are just a bunch of people all over the earth on the same state that call them selves as "Americans" (the real Americans are "Indians" like Mohawk , Kanien'kehá:ka and other tribes in the North America) .... that is why i call the American government ...so basically government is the country and so on America is the greediest of them all .

P.S. Sorry if i offended anybody around here , those weren't my intentions .

Last edited: