Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol no. No matter what happened to you in life, you have the complete choice to continue down a road of good or a road of evil. He just chose to be a bad guy. I don’t feel sorry at all lol. So many characters in the series had bad things happen to them. And they put on their big boy pants and said that they are going to do the right thing.

• Angry
Reactions: Kakooli

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He did what he did to survive. Either way he would be taking innocent life. If he was betrayed by Kaguya or not. She probably saved the world by betraying him.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol at this thread. Boo hoo. Poor Isshiki. All he wanted to do was destroy planets, kidnap/beat/experiment on/steal the bodies of children, and feed people to monsters.

Why on Earth did a guy like that have to die?

Lol, I hope you can see that I'm being sarcastic here .

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if he was raised like that, believing other races are genuinely inferior etc?

In that case, how much of his behaviour is a reflection of his core values and how much is just his training?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow... is this sig for real? Boruto actually said something like that?
Yes. He isn't a normal human being. Even with Momoshiki inside of him he was able to reverse the transformation. I think it says that Boruto's potential transcends Momoshiki. A young Boruto was able to win a head on clash with Momoshiki at his strongest. He was also able to accept the karma seal easily. We know he has jougan level ability which transcends Momoshiki's rinnegan and byakugan. I'm interested in how he awakens to the higher dimensions.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,300💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Yes. He isn't a normal human being. Even with Momoshiki inside of him he was able to reverse the transformation. I think it says that Boruto's potential transcends Momoshiki. A young Boruto was able to win a head on clash with Momoshiki at his strongest. He was also able to accept the karma seal easily. We know he has jougan level ability which transcends Momoshiki's rinnegan and byakugan. I'm interested in how he awakens to the higher dimensions.
The moment i see Boruto i dont know im getting rage up wow even Lord Boruto solos wtf is this - he is just there and getting all this power ups.I know that he is main character but some things here are way out of control