Does anyone else think that Madara Uchiha surpassed the SO6P?

Cosmic Path

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has Madara Uchiha Surpassed the SO6P. Madara has No weakness at all!!! and has an infinite amount of chakra, can't die and has the Rinnegan.He can use all 5 natures and the EMS also.
You must be registered for see images

Also, not to mention that he solo the 5 kages and toyed with of all them.

Also, he solo both Naruto, Kurama, and guy sensei alone.

He also, not only surpassed hashirama but he's on a different level now and definitly can be the juubi's next jinchuriki.

He also, escaped a forbidden jutsu EDO TENSEI

Simple Math

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara surpassed so6p? in which manga? Raruto?

if you want to post stuff from that manga then we have a section for it here

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't see Madara beating the Sage, because simply put, he's the Sage. I do see, however, Edo Madara being stomped by the Juubi over and over and over.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has Madara Uchiha Surpassed the SO6P. Madara has No weakness at all!!! and has an infinite amount of chakra, can't die and has the Rinnegan.He can use all 5 natures and the EMS also.

Also, not to mention that he solo the 5 kages and toyed with of all them.

Also, he solo both Naruto, Kurama, and guy sensei alone.

He also, not only surpassed hashirama but he's on a different level now and definitly can be the juubi's next jinchuriki.

He also, escaped a forbidden jutsu EDO TENSEI
its very likely IMO anyone who cant at least find this plausible is just straight ignorant

oShux

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he hasn't if he did Naruto Kakashi and Guy would be dead already I mean come on right now Madara is still fighting the nine tails W/ HALF OF HIS ORIGINAL CHAKRA while the SO6P made the ten tails his b*tch

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why?? Madara solos anyone kn the manta but yu.guys have to bring up the sage. The sage as a mortal soloed Juubi. And hes the Jinchurriki. He soloes No-diff at all without juubi

Hokage Legacy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO, i just wanted to make an interesting thread that's all....
^ Give this guy a break.

OT: No, I don't think it has happened or will happen. It would be crazy if it did though. Then Sasuke and Naruto could open up a can of Kung Fu Action Jesus on him and end up saving the world together, convincing the Leaf Village to allow Sasuke to come back. Haha, not going to happen, but like I said, it would be crazy. :D

Akatsuki wise guy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice to now you overlooked the part in the manga where it is stated that madara is only a small fraction of what the sage without the juubi was.

Last edited:

siavash1994

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rememeber SO6P made 10 tails body sealed in moon..... so that little detail about SO6P is powerful because seal in moon... is pretty epic method that he did. I doubt it if Madara surpass it because Madara using mostly first hokage abilities. Mostly SO6P can destroy Madara. so I am not flaming anyone else that because all detail is short about SO6P plus still S0P6 is over powerated.

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where do these trolls come from. Ill show you the power of the sage though if you read the manga i wouldn't need to.

"The Juubi chakra was so massive and so foul that if the jinchrucki were to die, it would escape the seal and terrorise the world once more. Fearing this, UPON HIS DEATH BED the sage used the last of his power to divide the jibuu's chakra into nine portions and scattered them across the worlds surface and with that chakra removed its actual body was sealed into the sky, where its power could not reach. It became the moon"

On his death bed he mastered up enough strength to use Banbutsu Sozo, then chibaku tensei the size of the moon.
Nagato said his is nothing compared. Kabuto even said that edo madara is just a fraction of the sage's power so why do these thread keep on being created.

Did i mention he wielded the 6 great weapons that the gin/kin bor's wielded.
  • Bashosen
  • Benihisago
  • Kohaku no Johei
  • Kokinjo
  • Shakujo
  • Shichiseiken

People keep saying its because of the juubi chakra that allowed him to do this and i always ask myself am i reading the same manga. The uchiha/senju are his creations so to speak, its their abilities that he passed onto them, so the powerful chakra that the uchiha have is from the sage. The chakra capacity that the senju wielded was his ability. May i also say that his body must be something special, if it contained even the 10 tails. Minato commented that he cannot seal the whole of the fox with shiki fujin, the death demon cannot handle the whole kyuubi. When minato sealed the yin part he commented that the half of the fox's chakra was immense and even said his body was numb, and this was half the kyuubi'schakra.

No entity can contain the kyuubi and that is 1/9 of the juubi. Yet the sage sealed the whole 10 tails which is made up of the 9 bijuu's into him. He sealed the whole ****ing thing in himself. May i also say that his chakra level mustve been immensive himself due to being the uchiha/senju ancestor but more importantly as we know with naruto, you must have great chakra reserves otherwise the fox can easy take over. The sage mustve had bijuu level chakra reserves if his chakra can contain that of the juubi and keep it at bay instead of it taking over him.

To put it simple, those saying edo madara rivals the sage are deluded

Last edited:
Reactions: Simple Math