Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I flag every YouTube video that is anti SJW because they get political.

Especially comic youtubers. Because they bitch about politics in their comics. So I report/flag them because they are putting politics in their videos.

Eos

Kin
71💸
Kumi
4,624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Never have.
Never even though about it honestly.
If I don't like what I'm watching I just exit the page.
Nothing's ever really bothered me enough to care about reporting it.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Flagging videos for no reason won’t do anything unless the video actually breaks Youtube terms. If a youtuber starts stating sjw opinions I just unsub and move on to another.

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Flagging videos for no reason won’t do anything unless the video actually breaks Youtube terms. If a youtuber starts stating sjw opinions I just unsub and move on to another.
How do you deplatform then?

Several videos I flagged were blatant
Anti-woman. Basically calling them idiots and other mean things. Extremely anti-SjW.

Does that not go against YouTube TOS? Because they act that their videos will.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do you deplatform then?

Several videos I flagged were blatant
Anti-woman. Basically calling them idiots and other mean things. Extremely anti-SjW.

Does that not go against YouTube TOS? Because they act that their videos will.
It depends on how they are going about it while being “anti-woman”. Calling someone a idiot won’t cause them to lose that video.

If you want a video to be taken down then mass flagging (get as many people to flag it) will usually make Youtube take down the video. Which is something I’ve seen happen before. Though of course the youtuber can fight it, their video will be reviewed and often the video will go back if it doesn’t violate the guidelines.. Anymore flags on that video will be ignored at that point.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But bitching about someone else’s work isn’t.

“Ugh, they mentioned a fat, feminist, minority, trying to accomplish her own goal in life, this comic/anime/show will suck!!!”
I know right? Those pesky anti-sjw's making it difficult for sjw's to ruin the things we like.

Central

White Rabbit
Kin
32💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't have the luxury of time to do that. On second hand, I do think that flagging political videos is useless for you to do so, don't you have anything better to do?

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't even know how you go about flagging a YouTube video. If I don't like a video, I dislike and stop watching.
Disliking still means awareness right? It helps them regardless.

There was this YouTuber who got in trouble because he false flagged videos that talked shit about him.

So, that gave me the idea to just flag videos. If it has no effect, I’ll eventually stop.

Eos

Kin
71💸
Kumi
4,624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I should tell YouTube reviewers that lol.
And see that's the difference.
Youtube reviewers do that as a job or a hobby.
If they're watching a video to review it and that video makes them uncomfortable then it's expected. That's their job/hobby.
You on the otherwise, are just browsing Youtube.
If a video you click triggers you or makes you uncomfortable...why waste your time? XD
In fact...why even waste your time to flag it? Move along.