[Discussion] Does anybody think Luffy will have another moment vs 3 Admiral tiers again?

MugiwaraBoy

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loved when he got pushed up over the wall in the war and was 1v3 with the admirals, clearly he was too weak but still.. I hope a moment like this happens again in the future. What do you think?

Pirate King

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes will happen but not for a hella long time, maybe not even the admirals, the 4 yonkos may have a huge war (luffy being one or with shanks)

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Heavy foreshadowing for future events (i.e. Luffy vs 3 admirals). I think it will happen with the current ones but it's won't be an all out fight, probably just a small skirmish. Then Sanji/Zoro will show up and tell Luffy to move forward as they handle the fight.

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Better than that. Sanji and zoro vs the admirals in a 2v3 match like that groggy ball thing because as much as they fight and their fanbases are divided they look Badass AF when fighting together!! But Luffy handles all the yonko by himself. EOS I mean.

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would be pretty much Luffy spitting on the admirals faces and saying "haha b*tches you cant do shit to me, plot is on my side" they might have a small skirmish but Luffy isn't gonna flat out fight the 3 admirals and win Lol. Zoro takes Fujitora while Sanji takes Kizaru.

Last edited:

giostep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3 admirals would rape any alive or dead character in OP.

OT: I hope we'll get an awesome feat like that again.
You realize that whitebeard, while sick, and wounded, could have basically taken them down. Shaks stopped the war because they knew they couldnt fight him, and they had black beard pirates on there side. Mihawk even stated that fighting shanks wasnt part of his deal with the WG, the admirals are solo-able.