Does any one in your life resembles the naruto characters to you?

silverlugia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi

((I'm sorry if there has been another post like this before it was a little bit hard to find so i didn't search it ))

so is there any one in your life who reminds you of naruto characters ?

always late like Kakashi?

awful at gambling like Tsunade?

super perverd like Jman?

some one who never gives up like naruto ?

or........

Last edited:

uzumaki chris

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
heck yeah, my seat mate is exactly like Jman. TOTALLY PERVY
AND I'M LAZY LIKE SHIKAMARU
AND I NEVER GIVE UP WHEN I START SOMETHING, CAUSE I FEEL LIKE I WASTED MY ENERGY

Last edited:

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i resemble shikamaru a lot, i am totally lazy, and kakashi at being always late too
like it was said hes not lazy he just hates responsiblity, and put off being that as long as he could. Hanging out with Choji watching the clouds go by, with out a care in the world till he went home and had to take care of his deer.

I am definitely more lazy than Shikamaru and way more perv than Jiraya.
so your like 3rd hokage perve?

My gf is like Sakura/Karin/Mizkage.... not sure I have to explain but I still love her when shes being wierd, or annoying.

My dad is kind of like the Frog Sage who forsaw Jiryas and Narutos future. In that he will be talking to me and call me my two other brothers names before he gets to mine. Or where hes going/cant rember my name. ( I secretly think I'm adopted anyhow. Although Ive told my family this much out loud before so yeah)
Ex gf reminded me of tusunade- strong indipendant dosnt want people to have to worry about her blah blah....

My friend Tom reminds me of shino/Shikamaru- both intlectual and quickly deduce probabilites and are good at creating stragitys ect.

My friend we call Munky reminds me of 3rd hokage/Jirya both closet perves/perves.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My friends' gramps is like Gamabunta!
He is always smoking a pipe, he's fat, he gets angry for no reason or when you disturbed him, irritating sometimes but has a good heart though :p

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm, I have perverted friends, but not nearly as polite as Jiraiya-Yes I said it. They will see a girl and just go touch her anywhere and everywhere.

My friends, nicknamed Noodles, is very friendly and outgoing. He reminds me of Naruto alot. But he's just being nice. Naruto's nice. I guess it fits.

A guy I know used to have Sasuke style hair, (And would be described as Emo like some refer to Sasuke is, but that's neither here nor there. I felt like mentioning it) if that counts.

Schmack

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there's this kid who wears a naruto head band all the time in school. i guess he looks like choji without the swirls and long hair.