0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Based on this yes.

You must be registered for see images

But, only to a certain level of physical growth beyond which there appearance won't change much imo.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're chakra monsters, chakra does not decay therefore they won't themselves. Once they've mature they don't age any further. Kurama has looked the same since Kinkaku and Ginkaku till now which is more than a 100 years ago.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They started as mini bijuu an grew.. I'm along the line of thinking once they reach they're full size then they get some form of immortality because if destroyed they just regenerate an come back fully recoverd..

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They do age up until a certain point. They're chakra monsters imbued with a , so they don't decay. At worst, Bijuu only go to sleep after all of their chakra has been exhausted whereas any shinobi would die if that were to happen.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to know how they're supposed to be killed. I realise they're just chakra embodiments but they're still sentient with physical landmass. If one got atomic particle styled or chakra drained to death...would that work? Would they just respawn or be reborn elsewhere?

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Baby Kurama is so cute, yes they grow.
They are said to be immortal but I doubt it, Madara was also said to be immortal...