Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Intel: Manga
Restrictions: --
Distance: 40m

VS pretty dead, at least this is a unique match up without the god tier/demi gods.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dodai, lava release makes him quite the foe. Not that i know much about him nonetheless.
Dodai's lava release doesn't exude heat however, because its expunged as rubber. I think the two natures in this particular match up are evenly matched. Rubber is much more durable than wood, however, wood is somewhat more versatile.

Dodai should take this, he's much faster than Yamato, rubber > wood in head on clashes.
leaning torwards dodai
Why?
Explain?

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting match up.

I would say Dodai wins, his rubber like substance is more durable than Yamato's wood and he seems to be more skilled, tactical and even has better reflexes than Yamato (reacting to the Raikage in mid air and saving Naruto)
You must be registered for see images

But TBH I don't remember much about Yamato so I might be wrong

Last edited:

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interesting match up.

I would say Dodai wins, his rubber like substance is more durable than Yamato's wood and he seems to be more skilled, tactical and even has better reflexes than Yamato (reacting to the Raikage in mid air and saving Naruto)

But TBH I don't remember much about Yamato so I might be wrong
My thoughts, Dodai is a superb ninja, but I think Yamato has great feats, I'll probably look them up in a minute, or scan the forums for an analysis on him etc. Need someone with some knowledge on Yamato to show up, so I can discuss this.

Dodai vs Neji/Kimimaro would be a good one to.

Last edited:

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dodai's lava release doesn't exude heat however, because its expunged as rubber. I think the two natures in this particular match up are evenly matched. Rubber is much more durable than wood, however, wood is somewhat more versatile.

Dodai should take this, he's much faster than Yamato, rubber > wood in head on clashes.

Why?

Explain?
Did you just say wood is more versatile then rubber :| (or are you saying wood has more jutsu because that I agree with)

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why?

Explain?
mainly cause of his speed feats,

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did you just say wood is more versatile then rubber :| (or are you saying wood has more jutsu because that I agree with)
Lol my guy, I did an analysis on Dodai I know about the guys arsenal, rubber is versatile, but the wood release shown in the manga is much more in that aspect. And yeah, Wood release has more jutsu.

Dodai wins based off his far superior speed showings.
True, but I also think he has the superior ninjutsu.
mainly cause of his speed feats,
I don't think that's the only reason Dodai wins here, because speed < area of effect techniques usually.
Are we talking End of series Yamato? Wasn't he the guy with the huge elemental mokuton obelisk?
That was thanks to Spiral Zetsu, I believe.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol my guy, I did an analysis on Dodai I know about the guys arsenal, rubber is versatile, but the wood release shown in the manga is much more in that aspect. And yeah, Wood release has more jutsu.

True, but I also think he has the superior ninjutsu.

I don't think that's the only reason Dodai wins here, because speed < area of effect techniques usually.

That was thanks to Spiral Zetsu, I believe.
Ah ok. Well based on Yamato's feats he was a severely weakened version of Hashirama. Actually weaker than Part 1 Edo Hashirama. The guy showed exhaustion after minimal exertion with Mokuton. Cant blame him though as he was Orochimaru's earlier experiments.

I honestly dont think Yamato was fit for fighting. He was an excellent intel gatherer though.

Dodai wins this quite easily.