0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Intel: Manga
Distance: 30m

Dodai gives these dudes the work, but I want to hear other opinions.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By feats Hidan or Jugo soloes. Dodai's lava style is just rubber. He used it for defense and amazing supplementary moves such as substitution escape arts. But in terms of defense, what is that old guy doing? You can cut throw his jutsus with powerful chakra.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
By feats Hidan or Jugo soloes. Dodai's lava style is just rubber. He used it for defense and amazing supplementary moves such as substitution escape arts. But in terms of defense, what is that old guy doing? You can cut throw his jutsus with powerful chakra.
Neither has jutsu that > 4 finger Nukite so they'll not be piercing through his rubber anytime soon.

Peep this thread for shit Dodsi can do.

The man demolishes them both. On mobile atm, I'll log on my laptop in a bit to provide a counter if you disagree still.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neither has jutsu that > 4 finger Nukite so they'll not be piercing through his rubber anytime soon.

Peep this thread for shit Dodsi can do.

The man demolishes them both. On mobile atm, I'll log on my laptop in a bit to provide a counter if you disagree still.
We don't know if the four finger thrusting hell is the requirement needed to cut through Dodai's lava style rubber. If anything Naruto compared it to Sasuke's chidori and Kakashi's lightning blade. So if it takes that degree of chakra, you don't think Hidan or Jugo can reach that potency of chakra?

I didn't see anything on Dodai's offensive ability in that thread. All I see is people comparing Dodai's lava to the sickness of a sound four ninja, despite how interesting that maybe jugo has taken a direct blow from the Unruly Ay, so what technique could possibly puncture jugo by this Dodai guy? Hidan I'll cover later.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol they don't have to pierce his rubber, he'll never strike them camping behind defenses and he'll run out of stamina lightyears before Hidan and Jugo do.