UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
201๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Personally, I think it is almost canon, but I wouldn't feel confortable with it. Here is Why: Sarada wouldn't add anything to the history and legacy of Konoha being the first "Uchiha" Hokage. I mean, she doesn't know much about the meaning and burden of what meant to be one, and doesn't seem to be interested in any of this (when Sasuke was at her age, he did the impossible to honor and follow his clan's legacy)... If Kishi doesn't mend this,I will be severely dissapointed.

But, that's just me...What about you?

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,771๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Personally, I think it is almost canon, but I wouldn't feel confortable with it. Here is Why: Sarada wouldn't add anything to the history and legacy of Konoha being the first "Uchiha" Hokage. I mean, she doesn't know much about the meaning and burden of what meant to be one, and doesn't seem to be interested in any of this (when Sasuke was at her age, he did the impossible to honor and follow his clan's legacy)... If Kishi doesn't mend this,I will be severely dissapointed.

But, that's just me...What about you?
her father being away taught her about the burden of being kage, sarada is highly intelligent, she has shown more clarity on the matter than Naruto

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
201๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
her father being away taught her about the burden of being kage, sarada is highly intelligent, she has shown more clarity on the matter than Naruto
I think her inteligence is still superficial. Kishi would need to explore it much more. Just hard experiences would make her fit to the most high ninja level of Hokage, a ninja that must be mature and experienced, if it was like that Sakura and Hinata would be more than fit to be Hokage...

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,771๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I think her inteligence is still superficial. Kishi would need to explore it much more. Just hard experiences would make her fit to the most high ninja level of Hokage, a ninja that must be mature and experienced, if it was like that Sakura and Hinata would be more than fit to be Hokage...
Sakura was actually fit to be Hokage at a young age, she just lacked the power, but her intelligence was always high jonin -kage. Sakura only problem seemed to not to understand Naruto, which was inconsistent, becaue at one point she did , then didn't, the did

But bye the time of part 2 when she went to kill Sasuke showed that she was mentally able to be hokage.

Hinata...? She doesn't really have intellegence feats

This knew author seems to be skipping developement, so its highly assumed that Sarada intellegence is around part 1 Sakuras

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
201๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sakura was actually fit to be Hokage at a young age, she just lacked the power, but her intelligence was always high jonin -kage. Sakura only problem seemed to not to understand Naruto, which was inconsistent, becaue at one point she did , then didn't, the did

But bye the time of part 2 when she went to kill Sasuke showed that she was mentally able to be hokage.

Hinata...? She doesn't really have intellegence feats

This knew author seems to be skipping developement, so its highly assumed that Sarada intellegence is around part 1 Sakuras
To be hokage, one must not lack in heaven (intelligence) and earth (powers), just it was said in Part 1. And if it was to some kunoichi to be hokage I assume Ino and Himawari would be perfect. Both seem to have leadership qualities and a fierce attitude (and a favorable background to it).