Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah, I'm too unmindful. What I notice about most people I consider smart is that they're quick to make connections between the topic. Sometimes they're connecting stuff that you'd never even consider being related. Then there's me washing and DRYING my hands before I do the dishes lmao. I'm too shortsighted to be smart. The funny thing is I never learn and continue drying my hands.

Reactions: JoanaTak

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, I'm too unmindful. What I notice about most people I consider smart is that they're quick to make connections between the topic. Sometimes they're connecting stuff that you'd never even consider being related. Then there's me washing and DRYING my hands before I do the dishes lmao. I'm too shortsighted to be smart. The funny thing is I never learn and continue drying my hands.
stop talking to ur alt..

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
smart ppl dont say yes to this.... i saw thru this threade illusion
I mean, it’s yes and no to that. Most smart people I know, know they’re smarter than average. It’s just that they’re also aware that they’re not always correct and they don’t know sh1t about most of the earth and universe

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly idk
I'd like to think I'm pretty smart but...

I mean, I got through college and I had to try but I dont think I had to necessarily struggle too much to get through. For now I think I'd just say I'm very smart in some ways but also very dumb in others. I think that mostly has to do with my interests, tho.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Being "smart" seems very imaginary, I try to stay focused on what is important in life and how well I can do thoes things.

For example, being a good person can be difficult, if you think "good" is just smiling and being altruistic then of course that's simple but it's not.
Doing well at a job is important and that can be difficult too.
Obtaining friends, love and all of that is not easy for everyone either.
Studying properly so you learn and so you achieve good grades or whatever can also be tough.

If people can navigate through these issues then it doens't matter what IQ they have.
Post automatically merged:

It's the same as being successful, you can get a million views but I still wont think you are successful if all you are is a youtube star.
I would never want to be Trump even if that meant I would be super powerful and wealthy, that guy has issues and I don't want those.
There are people I look up to and there are people I used to look up to when they were alive and it was never because they were famous or had good IQ scores.

Last edited: