Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to keep this post really short just to make somethings very clear first I've lost the energy to continue this discussion and it's not do to convincing you of my opinion or your continuous dismissal. Its the hostility and antagonistic nature you decided to carry yourself in this discussion from the insults to constant false accusations
And this is not you starting a personal one on one drama, right here right now? It must not be because how can a male start a drama! Yes yes! I disagreed and dismissed your example as inadequate and called you out on your contradictions! The blasphemy of it all must be discussed! If I had just agreed there would be no conflict. Here comes the man to tell me how I can be more proper and get the seal of approval from men like him.
smh

You ask why escalate this discussion I didn't escalate nothing people were putting words in my mouth mainly you one being saying that I said woman gossip more when I never did.
This post is yet another escalation. You used gossip and drama together and posted lifestyle article in an attempt to support it but, of course, it's other people putting things in your mouth. Your narrative is set something like this :
Gossip and drama = drama =conflict =women bad= women no moral compass= women aiming to harm men- if you do not agree you are biased.

You insist you don't believe in stereotype only to proceed to imply that stereotype was true. That's just you trying to be clever. Why even mention the stereotype of gossip and use the word together with drama and some small study to support it?

Then you turning this into a debate to defend woman which I welcomed the debate never trying to convince you of anything just informing you of my perspective you felt the need to prove me wrong which your free to do and I welcome it but it became clear early on you cared more about the image of being right than genuinely discussing with me.
Actually, I am rejecting the stereotype and paranoia you are promoting .

As for the article is your dismissals of it just because it's a lifestyle website because I dont think you read it it's not an opinion piece but citing a scientific journal highlighting again your goal is just to dismiss.
Let's take note first: you insist you didn't say women gossip more, yet the only other link you provide was an attempt to prove so. And you remind us of it too. Now, let's have a look on the article itself:

It was a lifstyle website which had no link to actual study for verification and more details. On top of it the study was not about who gossips more in general. They were trying to determine who is likely to start more rumours when competing for attention of "Men". - a very specific social situation.

Survey was a very small one from a university. So all the participants belonged to a very specific pool in one area. And gossip was aimed at downsizing the women in competition. It was found that people who were competitive towards members of their own *** had a greater tendency to gossip. That makes that article another bad example backfiring on your narrative that women support other women.

Secondly, such tactics also indicates an imbalance of power among sexes. The one with more confidence in dealing with a person of opposite *** and finding it easier, is less likely to bother with such tactics to gain advantage. Either way the victim of the rumour will be someone of their own ***.

Congrats! I paid attention to your article and found that it indicated women do NOT support other women and actually harm them in favour of male attention. You can be happy that men still can continue to keep their throne when mean usurpers are busy cutting each other down.

As for your accusation that I'm a sexist you say I check all the boxes of me being prejudicial, stereotyping and discriminating to woman so please highlight to me please how I've done these 3 things.
So that you complain of being roasted even more?

We've had debates before and you had your bias and you've made accusations before but never to this degree of this discussion which it's clear your doing to be performative for your little cheerleader. Entire discussion been respectful and open to hear you out and respond to your perspective.
Discussion is not respectful when you are keep implying women lack enough sense moral compass and support bad behaviour of other women, despite not being able to come up with anything to support that claim. Nor it's respectful to add even more stereotypes and sexist views in the mix. Yes Sexist. It's not enough to put caveat "I do not believe it" when you mention sexist views over and over and respond with stubborn unwilling to acknowledge that that stereotype should not be promoted. Instead you bring it back or add another to propagate them more.

Discussion is NOT respectful when you you pretend to be interested in discussion and hearing other people's responses but only looking for a nod to confirm your opinion and when it doesn't happen you start calling people cheerleaders for agreeing with each other instead of you.

How about you gain some perspective and put more efforts in your "performance"? You were not open to hear. You were open to hear me support your postulates. And your responses were demanding exactly that- that I stick to your narrative.

As for the two posters not reading my post and your response to it first make clear my issue with it from their part besides it showing their bias they posted responding to things I never said speaking on do woman gossip more which I never said. Then come to you you want to validate them for not reading my post but still responding as if that's the intelligent thing to do. Your newest post of me pointing this out is responding by saying I'm attacking them. Avanti your a very bias person but you also very intelligent one and you know very well what your doing by twisting the situation like that clearly highlighting your disingenuous and hostile intent.
I didn't even mention other people - you did and I responded. I'm biased towards my own point of view. I normally not make them in a hurry so yo will have hard time changing it. I did not claim to not have one. What you are being blind to is your own bias.
Twisting a situation? There is no "situation" here. You dragged in your "conflict" with other people in a reply to me and now you are mad that things didn't went your way.

I might later today in detail critique in your entire post just to highlight how you've responded to me. Which is likely unnecessary because I'm sure your aware of how you've been hostile and antagonistic instead of replying with something else that's defensive and dismissive take time to check yourself in this discussion we had and if you agree how you went about it.
Oh you earned this hostility by not respecting my POV. You could simply disagree. Instead your approach this whole time was that if anyone doesn't agree with your POV they are supporting bad behaviour of women. Going back to that narrative of women not having any moral compass. Debating with you is role playing as a hamster on a wheel.

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Debating with you is role playing as a hamster on a wheel.
I realize you're using it as a metaphor for it not going anywhere, but just curious if you're also saying it's a good or bad waste of time? Every time I see a hamster on a wheel they seem pretty entertained even if they're not getting anywhere.

@Sagebee Also mild offense to being called a cheerleader, I simply happen to agree with Avani and don't want to bang my head into a concrete wall, because unlike Avani who is bothering to humor and getting nowhere I simply have things I'd prefer to do and don't have the patience to bother with you and thus why I'm ignoring you, you know spelling it out so there's no ambiguity for you to ignore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kujaku

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I realize you're using it as a metaphor for it not going anywhere, but just curious if you're also saying it's a good or bad waste of time? Every time I see a hamster on a wheel they seem pretty entertained even if they're not getting anywhere.
I meant not going any where. Whether it was a good waste of time or bad? Hmm.. I haven't made up my mind yet. It was mildly entertaining at the beginning. But then some nut fell off and wheel got stuck.

Reactions: kujaku

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And this is not you starting a personal one on one drama, right here right now? It must not be because how can a male start a drama! Yes yes! I disagreed and dismissed your example as inadequate and called you out on your contradictions! The blasphemy of it all must be discussed! If I had just agreed there would be no conflict. Here comes the man to tell me how I can be more proper and get the seal of approval from men like him.
smh
Uhhh how did I know you wouldnt take any ownership in your conduct in this discussion but twist it to create another narrative to attempt and put me in bad light in the situation. This time going with theme of the thread and saying I'm the one starting drama and thats really your method in this discussion always attempt accusations especially when they don't fit into the situation and arent true. So I starting drama by pointing out you've been acting in a hostile and antagonist the entire time and this isnt for debate your the one that keeps flinging negative accusations and insults at me not the other way around the most I've said about you is that your bias and dont assume negative intent in all your posts like you have done for me. And lol look at you missing the point again and twisting things like you been doing I already said I dont care about you being dismissive and never cared about you agreeing we could of had a civil discussion with just that even tho it be one sided discussion where your just talking at me. It's your constant attempt to rely on personal attacks during the discussion that you try as another method in attempt to make yourself right and in good light and make me look wrong and negative light. That's why I say from the beginning you cared in creating a false narrative of the discussion from how it was to also keep assuming negative attempt from me and constantly attempting to out words in my mouth. See with your wording again phrasing it as man telling you how to act its things like this you do to create your narrative and create caricatures of what being said. Me telling you that your acting hostile and antagonistic isnt me telling you how to act its pointing our how your behavior and actions are counterproductive to discussion how do you expect someone to engage with you and understand your perspective when you care more about "demolishing" them which result in personal attack. If you care more about the image of being right than conveying your perspective to others especially on issue that you think are right or hold close to you than your just constantly be engaging in fruitless discussion and leave other party with negative opinion of your perspective due to your hostile nature in the discussion. I'm not expecting you to take awknowledgement to this especially with your clear pattern in the discussion you would reply with more dismissals and accusations. You literally replied with me highlighting your hostile nature to man telling you how to act this highlighting one your bias mentality and hostile nature that you've operated this entire discussion with. And when you tell me things I should reflect on will say your being helpful and I'm being controlling. I wouldn't even reply on this if it was someone that didn't know what they are doing but you clearly know what your doing and expected better of you.

This post is yet another escalation. You used gossip and drama together and posted lifestyle article in an attempt to support it but, of course, it's other people putting things in your mouth. Your narrative is set something like this :
Gossip and drama = drama =conflict =women bad= women no moral compass= women aiming to harm men- if you do not agree you are biased.

You insist you don't believe in stereotype only to proceed to imply that stereotype was true. That's just you trying to be clever. Why even mention the stereotype of gossip and use the word together with drama and some small study to support it?

Actually, I am rejecting the stereotype and paranoia you are promoting .
Uhh no that's not the narrative of the discussion that's a narrative you created to fit your narrative.

The thread starts with me listing stereotypes people have about women one being they gossip more and another is they get into more drama and conflict. I end the post with my perspective that I don't think woman engage in more drama and conflict more than a man would but that due to social norms feel more comfortable engaging in it than a man would which you agreed initially but for whatever reason wanted to turn it into a debate.

Due to some posters not reading what I said and reading your post responded to if woman gossip more which for one wasnt part of the thread and I never affirmed.

So than who escalated this discussion into personal attacks and accusations and writing false narratives of the discussion to further there agenda.

Let's take note first: you insist you didn't say women gossip more, yet the only other link you provide was an attempt to prove so. And you remind us of it too. Now, let's have a look on the article itself:

It was a lifstyle website which had no link to actual study for verification and more details. On top of it the study was not about who gossips more in general. They were trying to determine who is likely to start more rumours when competing for attention of "Men". - a very specific social situation.

Survey was a very small one from a university. So all the participants belonged to a very specific pool in one area. And gossip was aimed at downsizing the women in competition. It was found that people who were competitive towards members of their own *** had a greater tendency to gossip. That makes that article another bad example backfiring on your narrative that women support other women.

Secondly, such tactics also indicates an imbalance of power among sexes. The one with more confidence in dealing with a person of opposite *** and finding it easier, is less likely to bother with such tactics to gain advantage. Either way the victim of the rumour will be someone of their own ***.

Congrats! I paid attention to your article and found that it indicated women do NOT support other women and actually harm them in favour of male attention. You can be happy that men still can continue to keep their throne when mean usurpers are busy cutting each other down.
Either you have terrible reading comprehension or your intentionally being manipulative about the discussion with your pattern this discussion obviously the latter. Me posting that article was never to prove that woman gossip more but highlighting just because you post stats it doesnt mean its factual because you can always find stats to confirm whatever bias you have. You posted stats where guys gossip more and I posted one where woman gossip more just to highlight that fact.

Also that article isnt meant to further any actual arguement of mine my literal point was that just because you find stats its not the end all be all because you can always find stats for affirm any bias you have like you use it to do so isnt proof that woman dont support each other. And highlighting your need to be right than actually listening and responding to what I'm saying.

So that you complain of being roasted even more?
How does that logically make sense as an excuse you already did the damage of calling me a sexist now actually defend it which you cant that why giving yourself an excuse. And you wouldnt be wary of keep attacking me when you keep doing it in your latest response.

Discussion is not respectful when you are keep implying women lack enough sense moral compass and support bad behaviour of other women, despite not being able to come up with anything to support that claim. Nor it's respectful to add even more stereotypes and sexist views in the mix. Yes Sexist. It's not enough to put caveat "I do not believe it" when you mention sexist views over and over and respond with stubborn unwilling to acknowledge that that stereotype should not be promoted. Instead you bring it back or add another to propagate them more.

Discussion is NOT respectful when you you pretend to be interested in discussion and hearing other people's responses but only looking for a nod to confirm your opinion and when it doesn't happen you start calling people cheerleaders for agreeing with each other instead of you.

How about you gain some perspective and put more efforts in your "performance"? You were not open to hear. You were open to hear me support your postulates. And your responses were demanding exactly that- that I stick to your narrative.
Here you go putting words in mouth I'm not saying woman lack moral compass but many woman put supporting themselves over what's true and right thing. It's not unique to woman we see this in politics and issues about race anything that's divisive people tend to support their group over what's true and right. Does that mean they dont have a moral compass no but that they give precedents to their identity group than what's moral and true that's not an attack on woman that's human nature. You respond and twist what I'm saying to disregard that woman unity could ever have any negative consequences on others or that theres social support that doesnt hold account to their bad actions like a man would be. Theres a concept called group think where anyone is susceptible to and people think of being apart of a group more than what's morally right. I would say morality doesnt really play a big part in most people's decision making it's like how many people are Christians and believe in it but dont read their bible highlighting post people value being in a group than doing things that's they view is right.

Also when have I ever expected you to blindly agree with me this is you making stuff up again to further your narrative I say on multiple occasions that I'm not trying to have you agree with me. And that's what you do you lie and twist things in attempt to create a negative narrative of me in discussion to make you feel like your in the right.

Really what shows that I wasnt open to hear you out and just wanted you to agree with me the only thing I wanted you to do was actually properly respond to what I'm saying but you keep twisting and creating discussion tangents then actually respond to the points and questions that I gave.

I didn't even mention other people - you did and I responded. I'm biased towards my own point of view. I normally not make them in a hurry so yo will have hard time changing it. I did not claim to not have one. What you are being blind to is your own bias.
Twisting a situation? There is no "situation" here. You dragged in your "conflict" with other people in a reply to me and now you are mad that things didn't went your way.
If you paid attention I brought them up to highlight the bias you guys went into this thread with them not reading my posting saying this that was never said about my post and using your post on the reference point of the post. You dont want to awknowledge that as them being bias but that not reading makes them logical showing how disgenious you are with the narratives you create. Besides the narrative you create of not reading is actually smart in their part the new narrative is that I'm attacking them and creating conflict by bringing them up to highlight the bias of those with your perspective are operating by. And yes you twisted that situation to create that narrative.

Also I wouldnt label myself having a bias but difference of perspective I label person having a bias when then they dont have the willing willingness to listen and learn. With everything you posted I've sincerely read it and responded with intent to push my perspective even tho you say am with no justification.

Oh you earned this hostility by not respecting my POV. You could simply disagree. Instead your approach this whole time was that if anyone doesn't agree with your POV they are supporting bad behaviour of women. Going back to that narrative of women not having any moral compass. Debating with you is role playing as a hamster on a wheel.
Here you go lying and creating a narrative again I've never asked or wanted you to agree with me but actually properly respond. I also never said if you dont agree your in support womans bad actions I've said when you dismiss and distract from systems that support womans bad actions we wont ever reach true unity and address womans issues that they need too also lead up a build up of resentment from men due to this double standard that will continue to make womans issues a divisive issue. No where do I ever engage in any form of personal attack with you which you on the other hand was engaged in from beginning to end.
Post automatically merged:

@Sagebee Also mild offense to being called a cheerleader, I simply happen to agree with Avani and don't want to bang my head into a concrete wall, because like Avani who is bothering to humor and getting nowhere I simply have things I'd prefer to do and don't have the patience to bother with you and thus why I'm ignoring you, you know spelling it out so there's no ambiguity for you to ignore.
Yes your cheerleader and has nothing to do with avanti you admittedly come into the thread not reading what its about clearly saying only read what she said and responded based on that. As a result the only time I engage with you is to make clear your responding to one something this threads not about and something I never said that woman gossip more.

You been shadowing this thread only to like her post the second she posts it and only time you cared to respond or talk about me is to take a jab. Also to make clarification to your earlier comment me posting that article isnt ironic because my position was never that woman gossip more highlighting again your never actually reading what I'm saying might aswell be puppet since Avani is talking at me and not to what I'm saying and your their to validate her talking at me making me a nonexistent party to this discussion only time you awknowledge me is to take jabs to further both your guys hit job on this thread.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Done?

You know why you are unable to make a case for whatever you wanted to discuss?

• Because you lacked coherent thoughts.
  • You lacked data to support your postulates.
  • You used random anecdotal examples for sweeping generalization
  • Instead of making a better argument yourself, and being honest about your view, you wanted others to do it for you, failing which you got aggressive. Yes you.
You are making false claim when you say I was hostile and attacking you since the beginning. This is how it unfold
  1. My first post was my normal reaction - light and simple. so as the second one but,
  2. At my second post, you became overly defensive. I had not accused you of anything- I had asked you a few simple questions- I didn't get any candid and direct reply.
  3. In third reply too I didn't make any attack. I just called your example poor. By itself it was insufficient to generalize that women support bad behaviour of other women KNOWIGLY. I also gave you two parallel cases where men took advantage of their public perception and were able to gather women's support against another woman, despite being wrong.
  4. However instead of discussing the cases as a rational person, you started to accuse me of bias, in a whole para of nonsense. Here:
You must be registered to see images

You relied on Amber heard case to steamroll - when I said "some women" may misuse women card wrongly you immediately tried to turn in to "women misuse". But I add countered with 2 examples of men misusing their image in similar way , I got that drama I screenshot.

So this is the attack which started that hostile territory-and it started with YOU.

Now see the progression:
  1. you start the thread with toying with some negative stereotype of women.
  2. You denied subscribing to them but your actions were leading in to direction to make other people do that for you.
  3. You brought up sweeping generalizations more than once.
  4. You tried to you use my acknowledgment that some women misuse feminist card for your purpose.
  5. It didn't work out the way you wanted and you started getting defensive in your second reply to me and accusatory in the third. You also started criticizing to other people and hitting on them for having similar view as mine - more escalation of hostility.
  6. I called you out for that shit in 4th post onwards.
Anyone can check posts and see what went on.

Toodles.

Reactions: Vitis

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Done?

You know why you are unable to make a case for whatever you wanted to discuss?

• Because you lacked coherent thoughts.
  • You lacked data to support your postulates.
  • You used random anecdotal examples for sweeping generalization
  • Instead of making a better argument yourself, and being honest about your view, you wanted others to do it for you, failing which you got aggressive. Yes you.
You are making false claim when you say I was hostile and attacking you since the beginning. This is how it unfold
  1. My first post was my normal reaction - light and simple. so as the second one but,
  2. At my second post, you became overly defensive. I had not accused you of anything- I had asked you a few simple questions- I didn't get any candid and direct reply.
  3. In third reply too I didn't make any attack. I just called your example poor. By itself it was insufficient to demonstrate that women support bad behaviour of other women and gave you two parallel examples to chew on. However instead of discussing the cases as a rational person, you started to accuse me of not bias, in a whole para of nonsense. Here:
You must be registered to see images

You relied on Amber heard case to steamroll - when I said "some women" may misuse women card wrongly you immediately tried to turn in to "women misuse". But I add countered with 2 examples of men misusing their image in similar way , I got that drama I screen shot.

So this is the attack which started that hostile territory-and it started with YOU.

Now see the progression:
  1. you start the thread with toying with some negative stereotype of women.
  2. You denied subscribing to them but your actions were leading in to direction to make other people do that for you.
  3. You brought up sweeping genralizations more than once.
  4. It didn't work out the way you wanted and you started getting defensive in your second reply to me and accusatory in the third. You also started criticizing to other people - more escalation of hostility.
  5. I called you out for that shit in 4th post. From then on it went down.
Anyone can check posts and see what went on.

Toodles.
Lmao instead actually responding the the actual points made you do what you been doing create your own narrative from which you attack from.

These underhanded and hostile tactics besides it being fruitless to discussion just leaves you in your bubble which your happy to be so I'll just leave you in peace to talk yourself like you been doing this entire discussion.:win:
Post automatically merged:

Lmao again only logged off a couple minutes to see Vitis race to like her post and hes not a cheerleader.

Even tho group bias in action is hilarious to watch its it's also pretty sad aswell people tribalistic unity is why truth and good arent valued and is continuous conflict people want to perpetuate.

Oh and before he says I just agree with her your first post revealed you as a blind supporter. So continue talking selves in thread no one will see.

Last edited:

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes your cheerleader and has nothing to do with avanti you admittedly come into the thread not reading what its about clearly saying only read what she said and responded based on that. As a result the only time I engage with you is to make clear your responding to one something this threads not about and something I never said that woman gossip more.
I could think of more than a few things to call you, however I'm not so childish to stoop to your level. You're making things up I said I read enough to know that you're not worth the time to respond to all your flawed logic and simply replied to your flawed thesis, you just didn't like it and were incapable of understanding the logic behind not reading 'points' that all led up to a bias flawed and contradictory conclusion, but guess you lacked the reading comprehension to grasp that notion since it went against that delusional fantasy world you live in where you choose to ignore anything that contradicts your own inflated sense of self importance. As for liking her posts, not that I owe you an explanation and not that it'll penetrate those delusions of grandeur you have, I like her posts because she takes the time to respond to a proverbial brick wall in-depth instead of letting the brick wall bask in it's own obstinacy. As I said I agree with her, you're clearly misogynistic as evidence repeatedly in this thread regardless of what you claim after being called out on it and you either have a severe lack of reading comprehension, like hearing yourself talk, or only read what you want to read instead of reading what's actually there. Which the latter would be quite hypocritical of you considering you expect people to hang on your every flawed word. Take your pick which you want to be, I already made up my mind what you are and that's why whilst I still read Avani's posts here I don't bother responding to your hot air. Like I told Avani, you're ilk is simply not worth the time to entertain, at least not when there aren't any stakes involved and you sitting on a forum spewing misogynistic rhetoric isn't going to damn any civil rights movements because you're really just convincing yourself seeing as no logical individual is going to be swayed over to your cause. Keep working on that manifesto though I'm sure some fascist hate group would love to have somebody as delusional as yourself, cheers though. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Avani

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I could think of more than a few things to call you, however I'm not so childish to stoop to your level. You're making things up I said I read enough to know that you're not worth the time to respond to all your flawed logic and simply replied to your flawed thesis, you just didn't like it and were incapable of understanding the logic behind not reading 'points' that all led up to a bias flawed and contradictory conclusion, but guess you lacked the reading comprehension to grasp that notion since it went against that delusional fantasy world you live in where you choose to ignore anything that contradicts your own inflated sense of self importance. As for liking her posts, not that I owe you an explanation and not that it'll penetrate those delusions of grandeur you have, I like her posts because she takes the time to respond to a proverbial brick wall in-depth instead of letting the brick wall bask in it's own obstinacy. As I said I agree with her, you're clearly misogynistic as evidence repeatedly in this thread regardless of what you claim after being called out on it and you either have a severe lack of reading comprehension, like hearing yourself talk, or only read what you want to read instead of reading what's actually there. Which the latter would be quite hypocritical of you considering you expect people to hang on your every flawed word. Take your pick which you want to be, I already made up my mind what you are and that's why whilst I still read Avani's posts here I don't bother responding to your hot air, but cheers.:)
Lmao read enough you read the title and couple sentences from the beginning to go straight to avanis post and respond from that a point that I never made of woman gossiping more all this you say yourself. And your not bias and a cheerleader?

And I'm not worth responding to than why talk about me after the fact. Like you say I'm not a person you should bother with even tho you have no basis for it your bias is clearly documented by your own self.

All your capable do is be a parrot others and throw rocks and hide behind someone else. You call me a misogynist but cant substantiate why like all your responses make claim say cant be bothered to answer. If delegitimizing me makes you sleep better at night go ahead but you only further the conflict than close the divide that people have. And my opinions wont do anything but your "ilk" is what continuous the conflict with people with your hostile and bias nature.

You can continue stroking each other ego in peace, bye.

Last edited: