Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's talk real data ( I'm quoting) : Men are bigger gossips than women, according to studies. A recent study has found that men spend an average 76 minutes a day tittle-tattling with their friends or work colleagues, compared to just 52 minutes for women.
I had read about another study few years back too and it too find men to be bigger on gossip than women. It included age groups and younger men made the largest group in to negative gossip.

Most common theme is money and power followed by *** and relationships. Studies also show that the men share confidential information within three hours — especially about office affairs and other romances — thanks to social media, while women hold out for nearly 40 minutes more.

Again: Social role, level of education and learning and work sphere decides what the person talk about.

The lowly view of women's gossip comes from the times when women were mostly confined to home and have to fight for their own place within allowed norms therein. They had no exposure to and little education for so the level of gossip was limited to what they had access to and what affected their lives directly or indirectly. And it was seen as unimportant because it didn't affect men's lives as much women of that society.

This sexist stereotype is no better than some racist stereotypes. But it's interesting to see how racist stereotype is noticed faster and more strongly opposed, since MEN are affected by it. While Sexism is taken more casually, relatively, when it affects female population only.

I must ask here what constitutes as gossip and drama for you? Men tend to mind their business and not get in to drama?There are a lot of 'gossip' and 'drama' that circulate in businesses environment. How do you dismiss it without much thought?

Let's talk very small. What "business" some of the lovely members here had with my personal identity and address, if not drama and gossip? Why the attempted stalking trying to find my FB account? Even making up rumours about who I might be and spreading it on discord too.

Let's go a bit bigger and check out comment section of gossip channels on youtube. Let me know if there is any lack of men watching and commenting on shitty gossip. Drama is bread and butter of several popular youtubers and their audience is primarily male. They even show up for celebrity gossip channels.

Drama is bread and butter of media houses and news channels even. Drama and gossip is there in politics. Exactly where do you not see it?

And nope, again not true. Only a handful of girls were serious in whole anime women fight. Most active people on the topic were mal . You do not waste hours of your life writing essays and going around arguing with every one on MULTIPLE internet sites at the same time for a mere joke. That's some serious dedication and deep seated love for gossip and drama there. Dismissing it as a joke and entertainment doesn't fly because similar argument can be made for a lot of gossip among women too.

There was a social group dedicated to drama- they made rankings based on who could bash sakura the most and people made threads daily and bashed her like crazy to get higher up in there. That level of drama is not a joke and hard to forget. It is astounding how much of a hate and misogyny persists in the world and how it finds outlets even in least expected places.

Women have control in relationship in modern world? or Some women have gained more financial and property rights that doesn't always sit well with everyone? Or you are referring to right to abort which is another sour point for men's right groups and religious bodies?

Let us see:
  • Men still get away with cheating more often and more easily (subjective but speaking relatively).
  • Women may not be obligated to put up with such infractions of marriage or partnership but they still feel pressured to find compromise in such situations. Maybe not as much as a century ago but it's there.
  • There are still sections which try to justify abusive relationships and find novel ways to justify it.
  • People still discuss a woman's highest purpose being breeding.
  • Women still feel pressured to put up with abusive or cheating husbands in name of family and children.
  • When both souses are working, women still end up with bigger share of work at home and men get away with bare minimum while boasting of "helping out" with house chores especially when children are involved.
  • Men still get to change *** partners more frequently without much repercussion and women run a serious risk of being seen as "easy" and thus lesser. There is still a preference for male child in around the world. ( Most apparent in South Asia but a 2011 Gallop poll revealed that 40 percent of American would prefer to have a son if they only had one child, compared to 28 percent who would prefer a daughter)
  • Many women still end up having limited control over the money they themselves make and husband manage it for them- (especially in religious households where religion dictates such traditions.)
  • Single mothers with small children are expected to be more cautions in their new relationships than single men with children and also have to make more compromises even if they do enter in one. Their choices are more limited.
  • Women are more readily expected to take a break from job when a child is born, even if her career is likely to suffer from it. Career women are often described as selfish and not-so-feminine women, and have to make extra effort. Less visible in certain circles but the stereotype remains.
So exactly what kind of control in relationship you are referring to? It's all subjective but relatively speaking women still are likely to suffer more and lose their social status more often in case of breakdown of a relationship.

What people talk about is linked with the sphere they live in. I suspect you have a very narrow definition of what gossip and drama means and ignore what goes in men's circle as you see it more acceptable sharing of "information" even if dubious and unimportant and sleazy kind. Even when half of it is shit talking about some colleague or bosses, office affairs, personal comments about other people, rumours and conjectures related or outright boasting and lying and not just about how they conduct business.

Not getting called out by other women for negative behaviour? Oh please! Women typically are taught to not support other women if they fail to comply with sanctioned "righteous" behaviour. Women are indoctrinated to talk about negatively and participate in discrimination and even objectification of other women - systematically through social and religious norms of righteousness as well as legal system.

I agreed on what? I said there maybe some kind of situations where a woman may feel more free and then there are situations where men feel more free, but it's society and it's norms guiding it more than biology.

We have real researches over it that reject your personal anecdotal findings, so you are going to find it hard to sell your personal opinion. Harder than usual. :p
Checked them our the first one only discusses gossip and work affirming guys having lesser attention span which isnt a big surprise. And the other survey didn't read all way through but in summary affirms woman dont gossip more than men by large margin.

Also I've never said woman gossip more just stating a stereotype that people have the only thing I affirmed from personal experience that woman more often involve themselves in friends affair taking their sides. Will a guy sometimes take side of there guy friend yes but I find that for one most guy friends don't involve themselves in friends personal business and I think guys more often than woman can tell there friend that they are in the wrong. Again I'm not speaking in absolutes but there is definitely a culture created with woman to support each other no matter the circumstance and culturally woman can get away with toxic behaviors that a guy would look like a monster for one being domestic violence.

I gave the one example which you ignored of amber heard johnny depps ex wife saying on a phone call she would lie that she was abused when she is abusing him. Before that phone call got leaked woman supported her claims without fact and when truth was found out same coverage wasnt given condemning her of her lies. Socially and legally in many ways woman are supported in there bad behaviors and not held accountable for it like a man would.

I said that I dont think woman arent more prone to drama but get away with alot more and due to that many abuse the double standard woman know they are treated with. Do you disagree with this?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Checked them our the first one only discusses gossip and work affirming guys having lesser attention span which isnt a big surprise. And the other survey didn't read all way through but in summary affirms woman dont gossip more than men by large margin.
It affirms men gossip more than women and that margin is significantly large. Why the unnecessary confusing wording?

Also I've never said woman gossip more just stating a stereotype that people have the only thing I affirmed from personal experience that woman more often involve themselves in friends affair taking their sides.
Really now... You deny too much while arguing for the same. + Gossiping and involving oneself in someone's problem are not same thing you know. You are getting off the track. Plus, your personal experience is not enough to make any generalization on a broad level.

Will a guy sometimes take side of there guy friend yes but I find that for one most guy friends don't involve themselves in friends personal business and I think guys more often than woman can tell there friend that they are in the wrong.
Oh but they do. They make plenty of comments about the girls their friends are dating and give relationship advise and suggestions and what not. Half the BS of male behaviour comes from what their friends told them. Books can be written on it and some have been. What you think is not backed by empirical evidence.

Note: I am tempted in to posting all that Tik tok crap encouraging rape culture, acid attack of women for saying no or breaking up, ... all made by men, and being shared by men- making the uploaders a star and earning them money for that cringe worthy content. So much for your exceptional belief in male sense of righteousness. But, I don't really want to fetch more views for those videos by linking them.

Again I'm not speaking in absolutes but there is definitely a culture created with woman to support each other no matter the circumstance and culturally woman can get away with toxic behaviors that a guy would look like a monster for one being domestic violence.
Seriously you seem to be focusing on some very specific small pool of women. Women are traditionally accused of not standing up for each other rather than standing up for each other. - It's a known stereotype and there have been papers on why it happens.

I gave the one example which you ignored of amber heard johnny depps ex wife saying on a phone call she would lie that she was abused when she is abusing him. Before that phone call got leaked woman supported her claims without fact and when truth was found out same coverage wasnt given condemning her of her lies. Socially and legally in many ways woman are supported in there bad behaviors and not held accountable for it like a man would.
I gave a detailed breakdown of your whole post in the spoiler tags which you are ignoring.

Your wording suggests that the matter died, and no one is standing up for her anymore for that particular bit either. Then how is a bad behaviour being supported by women at large? Or it's not the case and women are still supporting her for that bit? I do NOT read such stupid celebrity gossip and checked only right now and got this:

"Johnny Depp texted Amber Heard's dad to apologise for headbutting her, the High Court heard yesterday.

The Pirates of the Caribbean actor, 57, said sorry for "going too far" but insisted it was an accident.

He made the confession while gaving evidence at London's High Court on the third day of his on Thursday.

Photos shown in court showed Amber, 35, with black eyes and a bloodied lip after their fight in December 2015 at their LA apartment."

I am not defending Amber if she lied nor saying Depp must be lying. But it seems he since confessed headbutting happened and she seems to have gotten injured as a result. The matter is sub judice. This whole situation is better left alone to judiciary. Court can held each of them accountable for what they did with all the facts before them. You and me doing it would be just wasting time on gossip and getting in to a drama, we are not even party to.

Seriously you picked such a poor example to try to make your point that you would have better off not reminding me that I missed it first time around. You should have been glad that I missed it.

But if we are going about social media drama:

I know of another case where a guy was sending inappropriate messages to several minor girls. One of them finally posted about it on FB and was attacked by female supporters of the guy. It was only after several girls started sharing their screen shots of indecent private messages from the guy that, the girl got some respite. But even after that some people of kept making excuses for him. And it happened on a far left feminist platform. It had to be severely criticized before suspending him from it. Yes, they only suspended him. It was a platform many people sent their minor daughters as a safe place. What of it?

There was another scandal where a female worker accused a guy of sending him indecent messages. She complained to the head only to be told to chill and take it easy. This group too liked to be known as modern, liberal feminism supporter and had made YT videos roasting others for things like that. Guess what- he too got support from some celebrity females on Twitter.

My conclusion: Social media version of feminism is more often motivated by personal politics and interests than actual interest of women at heart. A lot of times they harm the cause they claim to speak for.

said that I dont think woman arent more prone to drama but get away with alot more and due to that many abuse the double standard woman know they are treated with. Do you disagree with this?
In both the cases, I mentioned above, accused men first denied the incident. In both cases they accepted it was true once seen shots were all over. Both times they still insisted there was nothing wrong with their behaviour even and the girls in question were doing the drama by getting offended by their action. If objecting to a bad behaviour drama but behaviour itself is justified?

So again how come you see half the picture every single time and to what purpose? You are making claims without any substantial empirical evidence and half the story and asking me if I disagree with it.

Where is actual case study to back up your claims? You couldn't even find one decent example that could support your claims properly.

Reactions: kujaku

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It affirms men gossip more than women and that margin is significantly large. Why the unnecessary confusing wording?

Really now... You deny too much while arguing for the same. + Gossiping and involving oneself in someone's problem are not same thing you know. You are getting off the track. Plus, your personal experience is not enough to make any generalization on a broad level.
Not sure what I'm denying and arguing the same for. Also didn't say gossiping and getting into peoples business is the same thing gossiping is usually when you talk behind someone's back about there business I'm discussing how I see woman put themselves in couples business to take the womans side.

Oh but they do. They make plenty of comments about the girls their friends are dating and give relationship advise and suggestions and what not. Half the BS of male behaviour comes from what their friends told them. Books can be written on it and some have been. What you think is not backed by empirical evidence.
Also I'm not saying guys dont speak on couples relationship but I don't see guys putting themselves between a couples disputes and in many ways instigating conflicts between couples. I haven't seen men swarm a couple to get in couples business to take there sides like I see woman commonly do. I'm not just talking the act of speaking on a relationship to friends but actually putting themselves in the center of disputes. I don't see that type of action or behavior shared by guys.

Note: I am tempted in to posting all that Tik tok crap encouraging rape culture, acid attack of women for saying no or breaking up, ... all made by men, and being shared by men- making the uploaders a star and earning them money for that cringe worthy content. So much for your exceptional belief in male sense of righteousness. But, I don't really want to fetch more views for those videos by linking them.
I'm not saying there arent small communities that support bad behavior I'm saying the same support for bad behavior doesnt exist between men and woman. It's not a unique gender thing its a tribalism thing like race issues people already have there sides regardless of the facts of the situation. I'm speaking in the macro sense that we arent treated the same in our wrong doings from violent attacks, false accusations, and sexual harassment. With the police, courts, and public in these disputes jumping to take the woman side on the issue.

And this is only looking at the legal system I'm sure your aware how female word in taken in higher importance as we often see on social media trending stories.

Seriously you seem to be focusing on some very specific small pool of women. Women are traditionally accused of not standing up for each other rather than standing up for each other. - It's a known stereotype and there have been papers on why it happens.
No I'm not speaking on a small pool of woman but widespread behavior that's a societal issue and let's say it's a small number of woman the issue is its supported by the public. I'm not just speaking on personal disputes of couples but also issues that make it's way to the public. Also are you trying to argue woman dont support and defend each other by large margin? If we look at this thread two people blatantly admit to defending woman without actually reading what's said. Even with you your instinct is to defend at no point in this yoy awknowledgement womans wrongdoing but look any way to defend and dismiss. I'm sure if I asked you is there things men need take ownership in and do better in you would have a list how do we expect to get better as a people if we dont have the same energy for woman.

I gave a detailed breakdown of your whole post in the spoiler tags which you are ignoring.

Your wording suggests that the matter died, and no one is standing up for her anymore for that particular bit either. Then how is a bad behaviour being supported by women at large? Or it's not the case and women are still supporting her for that bit? I do NOT read such stupid celebrity gossip and checked only right now and got this:

"Johnny Depp texted Amber Heard's dad to apologise for headbutting her, the High Court heard yesterday.

The Pirates of the Caribbean actor, 57, said sorry for "going too far" but insisted it was an accident.

He made the confession while gaving evidence at London's High Court on the third day of his on Thursday.

Photos shown in court showed Amber, 35, with black eyes and a bloodied lip after their fight in December 2015 at their LA apartment."

I am not defending Amber if she lied nor saying Depp must be lying. But it seems he since confessed headbutting happened and she seems to have gotten injured as a result. The matter is sub judice. This whole situation is better left alone to judiciary. Court can held each of them accountable for what they did with all the facts before them. You and me doing it would be just wasting time on gossip and getting in to a drama, we are not even party to.

Seriously you picked such a poor example to try to make your point that you would have better off not reminding me that I missed it first time around. You should have been glad that I missed it.
Ehhh this is what I mean by selectively looking for information for sole purpose just to defend. I referenced a key thing the leaked phone call conversation where amber heard is clearly admitting to being the abusive one while depp is clearly in the defensive and how she gloats how the courts will take her side since she is a woman. In the story you referenced he goes to apologize for his wrongdoing for one incident when we know in there relationship heard was the one being physically abusive the entire time a consequence of it he partially lost one of his fingers.

She even hired a private investigator to get dirt on him for her future court case when john was silent on the issue when Heard for years was trying to cash on the attention of being a victim giving false accusations. The investigator found he was a very gentle and generous person to people and everyone they met only said good about him. Even all his exes spoke up to say he wouldn't hurt a fly.

Also this case died down only after the media for many years trying to perpetuate he was abuser when phone leaks came out case went completely quiet no longer getting widespread coverage unlike when early they were okay pushing he was the abuser the media not having same energy for Amber Heard being the one to do the abuse.

Its clear you looked for anything to try to dismiss this story because you have a clear bias to defend woman and that's how they get to get away with there wrong doing. It isnt that hard for you to search up that phone call and that's how the story got attention again with everyone now taking depps side and getting back his Hollywood career which was ruined for many years due to these accusations. You dont think woman try to benefit from false accusations and that the media and public jump to taking female accusers side with no facts mostly due to woman giving that support even when the facts of cases come out?

But if we are going about social media drama:

I know of another case where a guy was sending inappropriate messages to several minor girls. One of them finally posted about it on FB and was attacked by female supporters of the guy. It was only after several girls started sharing their screen shots of indecent private messages from the guy that, the girl got some respite. But even after that some people of kept making excuses for him. And it happened on a far left feminist platform. It had to be severely criticized before suspending him from it. Yes, they only suspended him. It was a platform many people sent their minor daughters as a safe place. What of it?

There was another scandal where a female worker accused a guy of sending him indecent messages. She complained to the head only to be told to chill and take it easy. This group too liked to be known as modern, liberal feminism supporter and had made YT videos roasting others for things like that. Guess what- he too got support from some celebrity females on Twitter.
And you know what they are disgusting for that how many guys really defend abusers and rapists such you think it's a societal issue? How about woman defending women's wrong issues do you think it reaches level of being a societal issue?

My conclusion: Social media version of feminism is more often motivated by personal politics and interests than actual interest of women at heart. A lot of times they harm the cause they claim to speak for.

In both the cases, I mentioned above, accused men first denied the incident. In both cases they accepted it was true once seen shots were all over. Both times they still insisted there was nothing wrong with their behaviour even and the girls in question were doing the drama by getting offended by their action. If objecting to a bad behaviour drama but behaviour itself is justified?

So again how come you see half the picture every single time and to what purpose? You are making claims without any substantial empirical evidence and half the story and asking me if I disagree with it.

Where is actual case study to back up your claims? You couldn't even find one decent example that could support your claims properly.
Again how many men really support other men especially with serious accusations like that you will find stories or some commenters but is that a widespread issue with men?

While I gave you case where a person clearly trying to abuse the unconditional support of woman that you tried to dismiss. And posted stats on how woman are unfairly treated in terms of police and court. Which will embolden there bad behavior. Couldnt find any stats for social media but it's obvious if you have eyes and listen that woman just believe woman exactly the reason of the believe woman movement regardless of facts that come out that ruined many lives which many woman only refer it to be necessary collateral damage for the "progress" they are creating. Do you see no wrong in that?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure what I'm denying and arguing the same for.
You will figure it out if you really paid attention.

Also didn't say gossiping and getting into peoples business is the same thing gossiping is usually when you talk behind someone's back about there business I'm discussing how I see woman put themselves in couples business to take the womans side.
You are deliberately missing it or you somehow cannot see when men talk behind each other's back in business places?

Also I'm not saying guys dont speak on couples relationship but I don't see guys putting themselves between a couples disputes and in many ways instigating conflicts between couples. I haven't seen men swarm a couple to get in couples business to take there sides like I see woman commonly do. I'm not just talking the act of speaking on a relationship to friends but actually putting themselves in the center of disputes. I don't see that type of action or behavior shared by guys.
Women don't do much of that either, unless they feel she needs help and a rescue. To compensate for power disbalance. If they are trying to lend support, it's because they are afraid you may hurt her or they are sure you are hurting her or endangering her and she is not strong enough to face you alone.

You forget that not only men have physical advantage, patriarchal cultures validated domestic abuse against women in one way or another and despite being declared illegal since even now the problem is quite persistent.

Your male friends not bothering simply means they didn't feel any real threat to you. That's the thought process that makes them believe you do not believe help in a conflict with a wife or GF.

I'm not saying there arent small communities that support bad behavior I'm saying the same support for bad behavior doesnt exist between men and woman. It's not a unique gender thing its a tribalism thing like race issues people already have there sides regardless of the facts of the situation. I'm speaking in the macro sense that we arent treated the same in our wrong doings from violent attacks, false accusations, and sexual harassment. With the police, courts, and public in these disputes jumping to take the woman side on the issue.

And this is only looking at the legal system I'm sure your aware how female word in taken in higher importance as we often see on social media trending stories.
Shifting the goal post, are we now? You started with accusing women of gossip and drama and when that didn't stick you move on to whether men and women are treated the same way in the eyes of law. At least have decency to accept your lose before making the thread about something else.

And that whether women get preferential treatment under law or not- is far more complex topic than somethin black and white. I have had enough of it a few years ago on another thread. Look it up.

No I'm not speaking on a small pool of woman but widespread behavior that's a societal issue and let's say it's a small number of woman the issue is its supported by the public. I'm not just speaking on personal disputes of couples but also issues that make it's way to the public.
If women have to come forward to support other women too much around you, you need some introspection and check out the society you are living in. As I said above- they come forward to rescue the poor girl to save her from harm. Safety in numbers. Maybe if there are less women getting bruised, disfigure by acid or killed by their abusive relatives or suitors they would be less apprehensive.

Also are you trying to argue woman dont support and defend each other by large margin? If we look at this thread two people blatantly admit to defending woman without actually reading what's said. Even with you your instinct is to defend at no point in this yoy awknowledgement womans wrongdoing but look any way to defend and dismiss.
You are accusing me of things you are doing yourself- generalizing random instances and pretending they are universal facts, and when people refuse to buy that kind of argument you make more fallacious arguments.

I don't see any popular religion and society started by women, putting men secondary, forbidding them even speaking up, limiting their right to education or property and inheritance, or deciding dress code for them and telling them their life's highest purpose is to breed. Men created whole society and laws focused on men. And yet here you are claiming men didn't stand up for each other.

You arguments are not being read by everyone or getting easily dismissed because they do not have much weight or depth. You needed some systematic evidence and real stats not anecdotal when talking about margins.

I am guessing you are referring to that Amber and Depp case- and calling it women's wrongdoing at large and it's all based on media gossip and drama. It must be my fault that you couldn't come up with better example to back up your case. smh...

I'm sure if I asked you is there things men need take ownership in and do better in you would have a list how do we expect to get better as a people if we dont have the same energy for woman.
Translation?

Ehhh this is what I mean by selectively looking for information for sole purpose just to defend. I referenced a key thing the leaked phone call conversation where amber heard is clearly admitting to being the abusive one while depp is clearly in the defensive and how she gloats how the courts will take her side since she is a woman. In the story you referenced he goes to apologize for his wrongdoing for one incident when we know in there relationship heard was the one being physically abusive the entire time a consequence of it he partially lost one of his fingers.
Let me very clear to what happened there:
  • I didn't defend Amber. I refrained from opining because I had no idea about her case to defend or accuse her.
  • I do not keep track of news related with a celebrities, let alone of foreign countries and have no details of the case apart from what you posted and that news. Depp is known but not that famous here to hog the news headlines.
  • Since you complained that she was not being held accountable, I looked it up and checked the top results to find that news link. It didn't mention her but only Depp's part in the fight and it being an ongoing case.
  • The judge in the court is in best position to crosscheck all evidence and see whom to held accountable and for what and should. So, yes, I find your complained she-did-something-bad-but-was-not-held accountable argument premature.
  • No one is defending the bad behaviour on her part yet you insist they are.
I still gave you two examples against your one about how social media (women including) harassed and bullied girls while defending men because they believed men's claim initially. After men were compelled to confess due to overwhelming evidence later on the scandal subsided. Which you ignored because it didn't fit in your biased narrative which must rely on selective data, to exist.

There are overwhelming number of cases where women have been wrongly accused and bullied for no fault and receieved rape and death threats on regular basis. One may find a lot if one has enough time and really looking for it. It's nature of twitter and such media drama. Not exactly limited to one gender.

She even hired a private investigator to get dirt on him for her future court case when john was silent on the issue when Heard for years was trying to cash on the attention of being a victim giving false accusations. The investigator found he was a very gentle and generous person to people and everyone they met only said good about him. Even all his exes spoke up to say he wouldn't hurt a fly.

It's not a defense of Amber. But you are still asking me to give judgement on a celebrity divorce drama which is still in court. That made clear, Amber does not represent female species anymore than say Firoz Kahn who married Zeenat Aman for her money and afterwards beat her up so badly before divorcing her, one of her eye was permanently damaged.

Men if they are deemed hero for some reason and popular enough, find it much easier to get away with their behaviour with females around them. Gandhi slept naked with multiple young teen girls 12-14 - his own brother's granddaughters included and wrote it about in his damn biography and yet he has several other men defending him on it while many other prefer to ignore that pink elephant. That tendency is one of the reasons that make another category of people throw support for a girl when she mentions such transgression, which Amber tried to exploit and FAILED from what I see so far.

Also this case died down only after the media for many years trying to perpetuate he was abuser when phone leaks came out case went completely quiet no longer getting widespread coverage unlike when early they were okay pushing he was the abuser the media not having same energy for Amber Heard being the one to do the abuse.
  • You cannot put media's love for gossip and drama for TRP rating on being a women's thing. That's untrue and sexist.
  • It reported phone leaks and more news since, didn't it? How else did you learn she was lying? You are saying Media went silent. Yet, you learn new facts of the cases against Amber from the same media.
  • Not sure why you expected it to remind you of it's stupidity that frequently, because there is no way it can go after Amber without doing so. Though I am sure she is going to be referred to for ages. So she won't be escaping much.
Its clear you looked for anything to try to dismiss this story because you have a clear bias to defend woman and that's how they get to get away with there wrong doing. It isnt that hard for you to search up that phone call and that's how the story got attention again with everyone now taking depps side and getting back his Hollywood career which was ruined for many years due to these accusations.
It is clear that you are trying to use a very inadequate example to somehow make your bias look grounded and have severe problem in accepting it was not enough. What would I achieve by wasting time on search about phone call? The point of argument is whether media is still supporting the woman when they learned she might have been made it all up,

In the beginning you said media went silent. And that amber is not being held accountable. But m here you accept that everyone now is taking Depp's side and reporting about Amber's negatives.So her bad behaviour is NOT being supported at all as you claimed first. So you contradict yourself and there is nothing left to discuss about it.

Not only that you ignored the cases I referred to. I had given two examples against your one where twitter feminists had vehemently defended a male predator among them because they thought of him as a honest and righteous. You conveniently ignored those examples because they posed a problem for your extremely one sided narrative.

You dont think woman try to benefit from false accusations and that the media and public jump to taking female accusers side with no facts mostly due to woman giving that support even when the facts of cases come out?
I don't think trying to reap benefit from false accusations is specific to a gender. Media and people jump on any story as long as someone is able to sell it and till truth comes out. That's the problem with loving gossip too much and trying to play vigilante.

And you know what they are disgusting for that how many guys really defend abusers and rapists such you think it's a societal issue? How about woman defending women's wrong issues do you think it reaches level of being a societal issue?

Aagain how many men really support other men especially with serious accusations like that you will find stories or some commenters but is that a widespread issue with men?
That's a fallacious argument. You so not get to pass of your assumption as a proven fact and demand replies for questions based on false premise.

And yes - there are plenty of men who support diplorable behaviour of other men against women. Do not pretend they don't.

There are popular Titok stars making career out of promoting bad behaviour and harassment of women with big following. Video clips are made and put up where rape and acid attacks are presented as something cool and funny and men are watching and sharing it. There have been more than a few cases where men raped and molested some girl and themselves put up the video clip of the incident on internet - sharing it on Twitter and messaging groups. Not supporting such bad behaviour my foot.

While I gave you case where a person clearly trying to abuse the unconditional support of woman that you tried to dismiss.
Untrue. False statement. Already addressed in more than one way.

And posted stats on how woman are unfairly treated in terms of police and court. Which will embolden there bad behavior.
Lack of broader perspective and ground reality combined with biased one sided conclusion. Off topic and needs it's own discussion if any.

But it's mildly curious how hard your negativity and resentment towards women is coming on forefront. You started with claim of women gossiping more and now it's outright in hostile territory or how majority of women wrong men and victimize them. You seem to totally forget that men and women do not live in two separate zones of the Earth. They live in families and women tend to be invested in interest of their sons to not just daughters.

Couldnt find any stats for social media but it's obvious if you have eyes and listen that woman just believe woman exactly the reason of the believe woman movement regardless of facts that come out that ruined many lives which many woman only refer it to be necessary collateral damage for the "progress" they are creating. Do you see no wrong in that?
So you couldn't find anything to substantiate your biased sweeping generalization, but you expect me to take it as a proven fact. And now whole women's movement has ruined many lives!! Yet, you would deny any sexism or misogyny on your part.

15 year old Amanda Todd committed suicide. Bullied by classmates after falling prey to an online predator. Changed schools multiple times only to repeat the cycle when new classmates found out the old pic.

The 18-year-old from Ohio committed suicide. She had been harassed by the girls at her school when her ex-boyfriend circulated a nude photo she had sent him around her school.

Girl Commits Suicide because her nude image were posted at Facebook:
You must be registered for see medias

15-year-old Florida girl, Tovonna Holton, committed suicide after classmates allegedly recorded her in the shower and posted the video to Snapchat.

Rehtaeh Parsons, 17 commits suicide after photograph of her 'being gang-raped' goes viral:
Raped at 15, her suicide was the result of almost two years of bullying and depression after a photo purporting to show her being raped by four boys .

Audrie Taylor Pott, 15-year-old student California, died by suicide. She had been sexually assaulted at a party eight days earlier by three 16-year-old boys she knew, and nude pictures of her were posted online with accompanying bullying.

And these are some of the top results from just one google search. Femisim didnt kill them. Age old sexism, mysogyny and double standards did.

Reactions: Vitis

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You will figure it out if you really paid attention.

You are deliberately missing it or you somehow totally miss when men talk behind each other's back in business places?
Again wasn't speaking on gossip but interfering in on other business. As for gossiping yes guys gossip as for your stats which are for gossiping at work I could see that maybe being true but if we are talking all social interactions the vast majority of womabs discussions I see is about others business. Usual discussions I'll hear from guys are that are about people around them usually center around talking about woman and talking about people they don't like and even that after a certain age most guys mature from those type of discussions don't really hear too much gossip from guys but that's my personal experience if those stats are truly accurate I haven't seen it to be that much.

Women don't do much of that either, unless they feel she needs help and a rescue. To compensate for power disbalance. If they are trying to lend support, it's because they are afraid you may hurt her or they are sure you are hurting her or endangering her and she is not strong enough to face you alone.

You forget that not only men have physical advantage, patriarchal cultures validated domestic abuse against women in one way or another and despite being declared illegal since even now the problem is quite persistent.

Your male friends not bothering simply means they didn't feel any real threat to you. That's the thought process that makes them believe you do not believe help in a conflict with a wife or GF.
I'm not talking interfering like they directly engage but interfere in sense of talking down about the guy, giving advice that leads to conflict and other forms of interference the leads to conflict from outside forces. Most guys I see dont bring up there relationships to friends and those that do don't say things to instigate conflict with the couple. Most guys I know mind there business while I don't see the same from woman from my various social circles friends, family work, school etc... Woman are more social being which isnt bad thing in itself woman are of the friendliest people I know and envious of the innate commradery woman can strike up with each other when meeting while guys are more solitary and can more often be to themselves or times spend with friends can be in silence. I think that's why from my experience I see more woman run interference in a relationship than a guy will. It pretty common place for women to involve themselves in there friends relationship which I haven't seen same be true for guys. I think it's pretty obvious woman are more social and woman friendships are more intimate and personal than a male friendship.

Shifting the goal post, are we now? You started with accusing women of gossip and drama and when that didn't stick you move on to whether men and women are treated the same way in the eyes of law. At least have decency to accept your lose before making the thread about something else.

And that whether women get preferential treatment under law or not- is far more complex topic than somethin black and white. I have had enough of it a few years ago on another thread. Look it up.
Hows that shifting the goal post the discussion is woman more prone to conflict and referencing why woman would be emboldened engage in conflict when they are legally and socially supported in there wrongdoing still on topic.

If women have to come forward to support other women, you need some introspection and check out your society. As I said above- they come forward to rescue the poor girl to save her from harm. Safety in numbers.

Maybe if there are less women getting bruised, disfigure by acid or killed by their abusive relatives or suitors they would be less apprehensive.
I'm not arguing woman shouldn't be supported it's the negative consequences of that support I'm discussing.

Also second time you referenced acid attacks is that actually a big issue that happens frequently? That's terrible and any guy doesn't want she these horrendous type things happen but woman start lose support of men and issues become divisive when we move away from supporting what's moral and right and instead turn into supporting a group regardless if they are in the right or not. When things turn tribalistic issues become a social spectacle where it's not about solving issues but getting validation from your tribal allegiance.

You are accusing me of things you are doing yourself- generalizing random inductances and pretending they are universal facts, and when people refuse to buy that kind of argument you make more fallacious arguments.

I don't see any popular religion and society started by women, putting men secondary, forbidding them even speaking up, limiting their right to education or property and inheritance, or deciding dress code for them and telling them their life's highest purpose is to breed. Men created whole society and laws focused on men. and yet here you are.

You arguments are not being read by everyone or getting easily dismissed because they do not have much weight or depth. You needed some systematic evidence and real stats not anecdotal when talking about margins.

I am guessing you are referring to that Amber and Depp case- and calling it women's wrongdoing at large and it's all based on media gossip and drama. It must be my fault that you couldn't come up with better example to back up your case. smh...
Yes for most of human history men had the social power which they used to oppress woman with but NOW much of the social power belongs to woman which they themselves use to abuse others.

My post wasnt read by those two people because they had assumptions and bias going into this thread and like you went in with the mentality of defending instead of understanding and discussing.

Also you say that story was a bad example bring another how can I bring another one when you refuse to awknowledge the issue of that story and clear point I was trying to highlight from it. Of woman wrongdoing being supported and emboldened by law, media and society when truth came out she suffered no consequences. Very clear message which you refuse to understand and awknowledge. I can post these same type scenarios big and small but would go on deaf ears.

Translation?
I'm saying that you have a list of issues that as men we need to work on but when it comes to woman we shouldn't focus on there issues and ever address them. How do you expect issues with men to be addressed if you can't address issues that woman need to address.

Let me very clear to what happened there:
  • I didn't defend Amber. I refrained from taking sides because I had no idea about her case to defend or accuse her.
  • I do not keep track of news related with a celebrities, let alone of foreign countries and have no details of the case apart from what you posted and that news. Depp is known but not that famous here to hog the news headlines.
  • Since you complained that she was not being held accountable, I looked it up and checked the top results to find that news link. It didn't mention her but only Depp's part in the fight and it being an ongong case. The judge in the court is in best position to crosscheck all evidence and see whom to held accountable and for what. So, yes, I find your complained she-did-something-bad-but-was-not-held accountable argument premature.
I still gave you two examples against your one about how social media (women including) harassed and bullied girls while defending men because they believed men's claim initially. After men were compelled to confess due to overwhelming evidence later on the scandal subsided. Which you ignored because it didn't fit in your biased narrative which must rely on selective data, to exist.

There are overwhelming number of cases where women have been wrongly accused and bullied for no fault and receieved rape and death threats on regular basis. One may find a lot if one has enough time and really looking for it. It's nature of twitter and such media drama. Not exactly limited to one gender.

It's not a defense of Amber. But you are still asking me to give judgement on a celebrity divorce drama which is still in court. That made clear, Amber does not represent female species anymore than say Firoz Kahn who married Zeenat Aman for her money and afterwards beat her up so badly before divorcing her, one of her eye was permanently damaged.

Men if they are deemed hero for some reason and popular enough, find it much easier to get away with their behaviour with females around them. Gandhi slept naked with multiple young teen girls 12-14 - his own brother's granddaughters included and wrote it about in his damn biography and yet he has several other men defending him on it while many other prefer to ignore that pink elephant. That tendency is one of the reasons that make another category of people throw support for a girl when she mentions such transgression, which Amber tried to exploit and FAILED.

• You cannot put media's love for gossip and drama for TRP rating on being a women's thing. That's untrue and sexist.
  • It reported phone leasks and more news since, didn't it? How else did you learn she was lying? You are saying Media went silent. Yet you learn new facts of the cases against Amber from the same media.
  • Not sure why you expected it to remind you of it's stupidity that frequently, because there is no way it can go after Amber without doing so. Though I am sure she is going to be referred to for ages. So she won't be escaping much.
It is clear that you are trying to use a very inadequate example to somehow make your bias look grounded and have severe problem in accepting it. I had given two examples against your one where twitter feminists had vehemently defended a male predator among them because they thought of him as a honest and righteous. You conveniently ignore those examples because they pose a problem for your extremely one sided narrative.

I don't think trying to reap benefit from false accusations is specific to a gender. Media and people jump on any story as long as someone is able to sell it and till truth comes out. That's the problem with loving gossip too much and trying to play vigilante.

That's a fallacious argument. You so not get to pass of your assumption as a proven fact and demand replies for questions based on false premise.

And yes - there are plenty of men who support diplorable behaviour of other men against women. Do not pretend they don't.

There are popular Titok stars making career out of promoting bad behaviour and harassment of women with big following. Video clips are made and put up where rape and acid attacks are presented as something cool and funny and men are watching and sharing it. There have been more than a few cases where men raped and molested some girl and themselves put up the video clip of the incident on internet - sharing it on Twitter and messaging groups. Not supporting such bad behaviour my foot.

Untrue. False statement. Already addressed in more than one way.
First off why are you saying that I ignored the two cases you posted I directly responded to that either you didn't see it or your lying for some performative bs. I clearly say those are wrong and most guys would condemn it's wrong unless you want to argue the majority of men are for that. All these issues should be addressed especially ones that reach the level of societal issues and asked if woman being defended in there wrong doing it you reaches it being a societal issue or do you view it as small issue which you decided not to answer.

Second toward the amber heard story you refuse to understand clear message I was conveying with the story choosing to attempt to dismiss the story instead awknowledge the issue which it was only suppose to serve as an example of one part how a woman on highest levels can be supported in their wrong doing and other point how a woman will abuse that support. You understood the message and instead of responding to the message put your energy into ignoring and dismissing it. I clearly told you to check out the phone call as reference of the issue which you chose not to read up on or listen to. If you did it would be clear whose who in the situation. But again that was just to serve as an example to point how woman is socially supported and will abuse that support. Do you think these situations don't happen and aren't a big issue? Also reaping benefit of accusations isnt a gender thing theres been cases of black and gay people taking advantage of it aswell but dont have the same legal and social support system to defend their wrong doings. Also this example goes beyond taking advantage false accusations but highlights support woman will get from law, media and society.

You agreed on a earlier post how many ways feminist positions and actions undermine what they are trying to achieve you dont think when a culture is created supporting woman wrongdoing that it will undermine any change you hope to create?

Lack of broader perspective and ground reality combined with biased one sided conclusion. Off topic and needs it's own discussion if any.

But it's mildly curious how hard your negativity and resentment towards women is coming on forefront. You started with claim of women gossiping more and now it's outright in hostile territory or how majority of women wrong men and victimize them. You seem to totally forget that men and women do not live in two separate zones of the Earth. They live in families and women tend to be invested in interest of their sons to not just daughters.

So you couldn't find anything to substantiate your biased sweeping generalization, but you expect me to take it as a proven fact. And now whole women's movement has ruined many lives!! Yet, you would deny any sexism or misogyny on your part.

15 year old Amanda Todd committed suicide. Bullied by classmates after falling prey to an online predator. Changed schools multiple times only to repeat the cycle when new classmates found out the old pic.

The 18-year-old from Ohio committed suicide. She had been harassed by the girls at her school when her ex-boyfriend circulated a nude photo she had sent him around her school.

Girl Commits Suicide For Posting Her Nude Image On Facebook:

15-year-old Florida girl, Tovonna Holton, committed suicide after classmates allegedly recorded her in the shower and posted the video to Snapchat.

Rehtaeh Parsons, 17 commits suicide after photograph of her 'being gang-raped' goes viral:
Raped at 15, her suicide was the result of almost two years of bullying and depression after a photo purporting to show her being raped by four boys .

Audrie Taylor Pott, 15-year-old student California, died by suicide. She had been sexually assaulted at a party eight days earlier by three 16-year-old boys she knew, and nude pictures of her were posted online with accompanying bullying.

And these are top results from just one google search. Femisim didnt kill them. Age old sexism, mysogyny and double standards did.
Nice say that I'm a woman hater whats exactly the negativity and resentment that I hold towards woman the fact that I said they arent held socially accountable like guys? You been spending alot time this discussions besides dismissing throwing out alot personal attacks and perpetuating false narratives like I've ignored certain things or was trying to go off topic. Also using the phrase earlier from me to awknowledge my "lose" on topic highlights your mentality in this discussion that you care more about defending and painting me certain way to make yourself feel like your right and show off to others.

And look how you just dismiss and just defend again. I never said the whole woman movement has resulted in destroying men's lives I said that popular messages and movements perpetuated by them has resulted in ruining certain men's life with no accountability and your adamant of not wanting to awknowledge that. Nice dismissing again and creating a caricature of what I've said.

And when did I say sexism and misogyny doesnt exist? And what's the point of posting those stories when I awknowledged they are wrong and we need make steps to fix them while you refuse to do the same for men not once in this discussion you acknowledge woman can do wrong and that they need to fix anything but jumping to dismiss any wrongdoing they can do and strictly focus on the wrongdoing of men. If you have that type of mentality how do you expect men and women to come together to stop issues that is universally right and wrong. I just care about right and fair treatment occurs and your concern is just making sure woman cant be seen in any form of negative light proving my point that many woman care more to defend woman even when they are wrong.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't seen it to be that much.
That's why it's is anecdotal. And studies showed otherwise.

Most guys I see dont bring up there relationships to friends and those that do don't say things to instigate conflict with the couple.
You do not see anything beyond your nose and then proceed to sweeping generalization.

Hows that shifting the goal post the discussion is woman more prone to conflict and referencing why woman would be emboldened engage in conflict when they are legally and socially supported in there wrongdoing still on topic.
"Goosip and drama" to" woman are more prone to conflict". No goal shifting at all. I must concede. Women must be more prone to conflict. They started two world wars after all and killed so many men. Poor men had to resort to female foeticide to survive their annihilation.

I'm not arguing woman shouldn't be supported it's the negative consequences of that support I'm discussing.
You are saying that women have no brains or moral compass to distinguish what's right and wrong and support bad behaviour of other women. We must need you to tell us which is the right behaviour and support only when you approve. Even your sole example of Amber case couldn't back the claim of support to "bad behaviour" since the support disappeared once more of the story came out, but here you are.

Also second time you referenced acid attacks is that actually a big issue that happens frequently? That's terrible and any guy doesn't want she these horrendous type things happen but woman start lose support of men and issues become divisive when we move away from supporting what's moral and right and instead turn into supporting a group regardless if they are in the right or not. When things turn tribalistic issues become a social spectacle where it's not about solving issues but getting validation from your tribal allegiance.
Any guy doesn't want that? So how does it happen? When it comes to men you are so quick to absolve "any man" on the earth of such a crime. Funny that. And then you repeat how women have no sense to realize what's morally right or do the right thing . And that right thing is what you decide. Without any empirical evidence to that.

No one is putting a gun on your head to support women. Men who are sensible enough, observant and empathic enough and who realize that women constitute their daughters, sisters etc too support them when they see something wrong is ongoing and same goes for women. Rest never supported anything but their own interest to begin with.

Yes for most of human history men had the social power which they used to oppress woman with but NOW much of the social power belongs to woman which they themselves use to abuse others.
What is this much of social power? That's exactly the kind of things many White racists say about Blacks while accusing them of supporting bad behaviour.

My post wasnt read by those two people because they had assumptions and bias going into this thread and like you went in with the mentality of defending instead of understanding and discussing.
They were smart enough to figure out quickly where you were going and they knew your mentality of defending and escalating hostality and conflict without any real intention of discussion and understanding. You are not reading the whole posts yourself for you are leaving our anything inconvenient stuff while repeating same thing over and over. So quit projecting.

Also you say that story was a bad example bring another how can I bring another one when you refuse to awknowledge the issue of that story and clear point I was trying to highlight from it. Of woman wrongdoing being supported and emboldened by law, media and society when truth came out she suffered no consequences. Very clear message which you refuse to understand and awknowledge. I can post these same type scenarios big and small but would go on deaf ears.
It was bad example because it didn't back up your claim of support for bad behaviour. Instead it worked for me to call you you out on your false narrative. It was so bad that even you ended up confessing that now amber was getting negative reporting, whereas, in the beginning, you suggested media went silent and implied it was hiding it.

I'm saying that you have a list of issues that as men we need to work on but when it comes to woman we shouldn't focus on there issues and ever address them. How do you expect issues with men to be addressed if you can't address issues that woman need to address.
First find some actual issue "women" as a group need to work on, then maybe we will discuss it.

First off why are you saying that I ignored the two cases you posted I directly responded to that either you didn't see it or your lying for some performative bs. I clearly say those are wrong and most guys would condemn it's wrong unless you want to argue the majority of men are for that. All these issues should be addressed especially ones that reach the level of societal issues and asked if woman being defended in there wrong doing it you reaches it being a societal issue or do you view it as small issue which you decided not to answer.
You may have found it wrong but you IGNORED that those men had support of feminist women against the girl, who accused him, till evidence came up to suggest that he was not so proper and right as they thought. If you had not IGNORED it and had any intention of genuine discussion, you would at least accept that you were making a faulty assumption that women only support women in such cases. You still are denying it. Even in this post. It has a direct similarity to Amber's case. Yet, you continue sweeping generalizations, accusing women of supporting bad behaviour on their part and strongly suggesting that they do not have a moral compass and need to gain it.

Second toward the amber heard story you refuse to understand clear message I was conveying with the story choosing to attempt to dismiss the story instead awknowledge the issue which it was only suppose to serve as an example of one part how a woman on highest levels can be supported in their wrong doing and other point how a woman will abuse that support. You understood the message and instead of responding to the message put your energy into ignoring and dismissing it. I clearly told you to check out the phone call as reference of the issue which you chose not to read up on or listen to. If you did it would be clear whose who in the situation. But again that was just to serve as an example to point how woman is socially supported and will abuse that support. Do you think these situations don't happen and aren't a big issue? Also reaping benefit of accusations isnt a gender thing theres been cases of black and gay people taking advantage of it aswell but dont have the same legal and social support system to defend their wrong doings. Also this example goes beyond taking advantage false accusations but highlights support woman will get from law, media and society.
You keep acting as if that example hasn't already backfired on you. The actual argument you were making there, has already proven to be false even by your own confession. I repeat one more time- She lost support when truth came out. Even you mentioned it. All this drama only leave one lesson- Do not encourage media trial.

You agreed on a earlier post how many ways feminist positions and actions undermine what they are trying to achieve you dont think when a culture is created supporting woman wrongdoing that it will undermine any change you hope to create?
No. I was saying that some individual on internet may use feminism as an excuse occasionally, but they do not represent women at large and they harm the cause when they imply otherwise. Just as, some coloured guy may cause the harm to larger issues of racism, when trying to use it to get support and hide his own wrong doing. There have been occasions where despite doing wrong thing, they managed to use race card to get away. That doesn't mean all coloured skin people are morally deprived, ignorant and supporting bad behaviour, is it?

The opinion posts - on social media or even at news networks should not be generalized as universal. Their actions are their own. No social media or news site own it. Not even this forum. There are always a disclaimer added in case people miss it.

Nice say that I'm a woman hater whats exactly the negativity and resentment that I hold towards woman the fact that I said they arent held socially accountable like guys? You been spending alot time this discussions besides dismissing throwing out alot personal attacks and perpetuating false narratives like I've ignored certain things or was trying to go off topic. Also using the phrase earlier from me to awknowledge my "lose" on topic highlights your mentality in this discussion that you care more about defending and painting me certain way to make yourself feel like your right and show off to others.
Sexist is more like it. Hate is a strong word. I don't know you enough to gauze the depth of sexism to call it reaching the point of outright hate. :lawliet:

I am spending a lot of time to give you a chance to come up with something compelling and really new angle to learn myself. I already detailed how you ignored any cases contradicting your narrative that didn't suit you. It is called a fact, not a narrative. You just make claims. I show you why and how.

And look how you just dismiss and just defend again. I never said the whole woman movement has resulted in destroying men's lives I said that popular messages and movements perpetuated by them has resulted in ruining certain men's life with no accountability and your adamant of not wanting to awknowledge that. Nice dismissing again and creating a caricature of what I've said.
There is nothing to defend. Only to demolish your biased opinion that you are trying to pose as proven fact.

And when did I say sexism and misogyny doesnt exist? And what's the point of posting those stories when I awknowledged they are wrong and we need make steps to fix them while you refuse to do the same for men not once in this discussion you acknowledge woman can do wrong and that they need to fix anything but jumping to dismiss any wrongdoing they can do and strictly focus on the wrongdoing of men. If you have that type of mentality how do you expect men and women to come together to stop issues that is universally right and wrong. I just care about right and fair treatment occurs and your concern is just making sure woman cant be seen in any form of negative light proving my point that many woman care more to defend woman even when they are wrong.
When did I say you said that sexism and misogyny doesnt exist? :unsure: I said you are buying in to it whether realizing it or not.

Acknowledging something is wrong means zip, if you are not taking it in to account when generalizing at such massive scale. You need to introspect and I say so very sincerely.

• Love

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From my personal experience, a lot of the woman I've seen and been around are always starting drama and spreading it. A lot of the woman at work would spread drama as well.

I feel like men are dramatic but get over it while women keep it inside and bring it up. I could be wrong though and it's just from my perspective (no roast plox)

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's why it's is anecdotal. And studies showed otherwise.
Your missing the point of the thread it was never meant to be factual, informative or convince anyone of anything just hearing peoples opinion on it. It's a popular sentiment I hear from both men and woman which I clearly say in the beginning.

Secondly just because you find a stats on something doesnt mean its gospel theres countless surveys out there always ones to reaffirm what ever bias you have like you use them for.

You do not see anything beyond your nose and then proceed to sweeping generalization.
Again talking opinion never stating if that's the reality for everyone.

Goosip and drama to woman are more prone to conflict. No goal shifting at all. I must concede. Women must be more prone to conflict. They started two world wars after all and killed so many men. Poor men had to resort to female foeticide to survive their annihilation.
Here you go again dismissing and caricatures of the discussion I never said guys dont conflict if you actually paid attention to what I said from the beginning that I dont think woman are innately more prone to conflict but I do think things exist which supports them getting into conflict.

You are saying that women have no brains or moral compass to distinguish what's right and wrong and support bad behaviour of other women. We must need you to tell us which is the right behaviour and support only when you approve. Even your sole example of Amber case couldn't back the claim of support to bad behaviour but here you are.
Lmao got to love you putting words in my mouth how do you even allude to things you just said... Its a matter of opinion if woman just support themselves in the micro level it's not on the macro level where woman jump to support and believe another regardless of the facts and when new information happens accountability is never taken. Theres countless new stories of guys being accused of something woman galvanize around them with new confirmation coming and going silent. Why do continously refuse to not awknowledge this and say it's wrong. And I know your going to jump with your usual response it happens woman to trying to dismiss these cases or just responding to it and make another joke charicuture what's said. Unlike you I will awknowledge wrongdoing of men and things we need work on. And again you want to act surprised why I think many times woman blindly support each other regardless of the facts and what's right.

Any guy doesn't want that? So how does it happen? When it comes to men you are so quick to absolve "any man" on the earth of such a crime. funny that. And then you repeat how women have no sense to realize what's morally right or do the right thing. And that right thing is what you decide. Without any empirical evidence to that.
Because what guy is in support of rape and acid attacks unless you want to post stats where they are. And hows that me being quick to absolve men when I clearly say that's an issue that should be addressed unlike you refuse to awknowledge woman can do any wrong or be held accountable in any firm and that's the issue I dont treat men and women different on this but you do.

No one is putting a gun on your head to support women. Men who are sensible enough, observant and empathic enough and who realize that women constitute their daughters, sisters etc too support them when they see something wrong is ongoing and same goes for women. Rest never supported to begin with.
Again you rather instead acknowledging womans wrongs rather and give the same energy for supporting justice for women wont for men. As result it's the fault of those men if they chose not to be in support of these womans movements that show they dont care for them. That just creates a culture that's divisive and groups furthering there own good at the expense of others that just leads to conflict and resentment as we see. Like I said before many men are anti feminist not because they are anti woman but that movement many times works what's counterproductive to good of men and sometimes good in general. All that does is ostracize men which your fine with because you want to say they are the ones with the issue in the first place. Again with that type mentality can you ever expect people to come together not a gender thing you think like that it's most peoples human nature support there tribe indifferent to the morality of the situation.

What is this much of social power? That's exactly the kind of things many White racists say about Blacks while accusing them of supporting bad behaviour.
Never in my life have I heard anyone argue that black people have social power. You also know what I mean the act exerting some influence due to being woman that they abuse.

A couple of weeks ago there was the central park Karen case where a white woman tried to give a false report of black man attacking her a situation like that happens because woman know paw will side with them especially over a black man. If video was there to record it it will go where woman is assumed to be telling the truth. Many men and women know this is the social dynamic of society. Besides that there many double standards of things woman get away with as result to it. Black people arent ones supported by the law, media and public like a woman would be.

They were smart enough to figure out quickly where you were going and they knew your mentality of defending and escalating hostality and conflict without any real intention of discussion and understanding. Quit projecting. You are not reading the whole posts yourself for you are leaving our anything inconvenient stuff while repeating same thing over and over.
Ehh here you go with your insults and accusations they verbatim say from their mouth they didnt read the post and was responding based on what you said but no that makes them logical. And you accuse me of not reading posts and selectively responded the only time you can argue that I did that was when you posted those two stories of woman siding with man over a woman which for one responded to and secondly didn't know that's the point you wanted to convey and will respond to that coming up. I can write a list of things you've selectively ignored and responded to which is pretty much your entire post which you time and time again refuse any wrong doing of woman even once in this discussion and spend time twisting what I said and making charicutures to push your narrative of the discussion showing how disgenious you are in this discussion and defending their bias in response to validate yours.

This is really how all online debate discussions go usually one or both parties have a clear bias that they care more about being right on than engaging and do performative bs to get validation points from their social circles. Its always tiring when that happens and always ends with a pointless circular discussions that person wastes all that time and energy just to simply perceivd themselves right. All your doing is talking at me and caring more of putting our statements that put you and your position in best light.

That just shows insecurity or bias in your position that your reaction is to dismiss and attack and defend others doing the same.

Also if they are smart for not reading what I said why respond to it when they are responding to things I never said but yup that's them being smart and not bias(eyeroll).

It was bad example because it didn't back up your claim of support for bad behaviour. Instead it worked for me to call you you out on your false narrative. It was so bad that even you ended up confessing that now amber was getting negative reporting whereas in the beginning you suggested it went silent and was hiding it.
It's not a bad example people didnt turn on her until the phone call came out to her lying and being manipulative. Before that for many years he was assumed right and lost many opportunities. The example was suppose to showcase how woman can take advantage of law, media and public opinion and like the central park karen I referenced earlier without that phone call recording he would be assumed guilty. And there are countless cases like this that I dont search for bit you constantly hear about that whr hmm truth of the case found woman go silent on it and theres no accountability in these situations. You can restate again it's bad example but how about the point of the story that you keep ignoring that woman are supported by law media and public not like any other group which they abuse do you think this is true or false. In this particular case is about domestic violence how she on constant basis hit him which its heard on phone calls if you decided to listen to and even tho she was the aggressor she was the one sided with from the beginning you dont think that's a societal issue that needs to be addressed.

First find some actual issue "women" as a group need to work on.

I've been saying them but you keep ignoring and dismissing them woman believing woman indifferent to facts, double standards in there crimes like domestic violence where its socially okay when they act violent nothing hold them accountable, woman using the law in there favor from police and courts because they are in there favor these are of the biggest issues most men complain about are those not issues.

You may have found it wrong but you IGNORED that those men had support of feminist women against the girl who accused him till evidence came up to suggest that he was not so proper and right as they thought. If you had not IGNORED it and had any intention of genuine discussion, you would at least accepted that you were making a faulty assumption that women only support women and arguing over it. You still are. Even in this post. It has a direct similarity to Amber's case. Yet you continue sweeping generalization while accusing woman of supporting only women while strongly suggesting that they do not have a moral compass and need to gain it.
I didn't ignore didnt realize that's the point you were conveying in those posts and you assuming that I intentionally ignored it instead giving me benefit of the doubt highlights the clear antagonism your operating in this discussion. Also to the two cases of woman supporting the man that's in the wrong are you trying to say it happens to woman too so woman dont naturally side with woman from that story those men are ones that select group of woman knew. The vast majority stories when it comes to female accusers that make MASS news woman are taking the womans side. Of course you will find cases where opposite happens but common story play out is that woman accuses a man of something theres mass support to believe her and men on mass wont get same support from men and woman. It's good that theres a community for woman to feel comfortable in telling their stories but those communities created to just believe woman is abused. Not by just verbal solidarity but those groups many times proactively make steps to ruin these peoples lives.

You keep acting as if that example hasn't already backfired on you when the actual argument you were making there has already proven to be false even by your own confession. I repeat one more time- She lost support when truth came out. all this drama only leave one lesson- Do not encourage media trial.

No. I was saying that some individual on internet may use feminism as an excuse sometimes but they do not represent them all and they harm the cause. Just some coloured guy may cause the harm to larger issues of racism trying to use it get support and hide his own wrong doing. There have been occasions that despite doing wrong thing they managed to use race card to get away. That doesn't mean all coloured skin people are morally deprived and supporting bad behaviour, is it?
So theres isnt widespread beliefs and messages of feminist that have detrimental effects like believe all woman. Individual bad actors can find support in feminists with messages like that say to completely believe what any woman says instead waiting for facts if cases to come out. Also ask yourself why most men have a negative view of feminism you think it's purely due to sexism and not their actions and messages.

The opinion posts - on social media or even at news networks are own should not be generalized as universal. Their actions are their own. No social media or news site own it.

Sexist is more like it. Hate is a strong word. I don't know you enough to gauze the depth of sexism to call it reaching the point of outright hate. :lawliet:
Oh thank you I'm not a woman hater I'm a sexist instead and what have I said that makes me sexist and how do you expect a civil discussion as you throw insults and accusations with your smug tone about it.

I am spending a lot off time to give you a chance to come up with something compelling and really new angle to learn. I already detailed how you ignored any cases contradicting your narrative that didn't suit you. It is called a fact, not a narrative.

There is nothing to defend. Only to demolish your biased opinion that you are trying to pose as proven fact.

When did I say you said that sexism and misogyny doesnt exist? :unsure: I said you are buying in to it whether realizing it or not.

Acknowledging something is wrong means zip, if you are not taking it in to account when generalizing at such massive scale. You need to introspect and I say so very sincerely.
First I've never said anything I've said is facts just speaking opinion and personal perspective. If you want to inform me on what you think is factual go ahead instead actually giving information on how my opinions and perspective are incorrect you spend time dismissing and ignoring everything I've said more specifically the parts I'm actually being informative. Besides dismissing and ignoring to points I made you also season your responses with personal attacks and accusations. Entire time I've been respectful to you and responded to everything you've said.

Also every case of men perpetuating any form of harm I've constantly acknowledged them to be wrong and gave sentiments that want see these issues fixed while any harm a woman can perpetuate you keep ignoring and dismissing it. I'm more than willing to listen and reflect on any wrong opinions I have especially ones that prove to be harmful to others you made your position clear that you will not awknowledge that woman or any woman movements have done. Can you reflect on that especially how literally made mockery out of harm that woman movements have caused men. I already understand this going to deaf ears your like an attack dog when it comes to woman issues that you refuse to awknowledge woman being in any negative lights no matter the facts of the situation and again proving my point seems to be reaction of many woman.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your missing the point of the thread it was never meant to be factual, informative or convince anyone of anything just hearing peoples opinion on it. It's a popular sentiment I hear from both men and woman which I clearly say in the beginning.
That's what I thought till I saw you escalating it to another level.

Secondly just because you find a stats on something doesnt mean its gospel theres countless surveys out there always ones to reaffirm what ever bias you have like you use them for.

Generic stereotype Lifestyle article against an academic research paper? Really?

Again talking opinion never stating if that's the reality for everyone.
So why continue the argument?

Here you go again dismissing and caricatures of the discussion I never said guys dont conflict if you actually paid attention to what I said from the beginning that I dont think woman are innately more prone to conflict but I do think things exist which supports them getting into conflict.
Of course- this thread can be said one of those things that existed and lead and supported me in to getting in to a conflict with you. :rolleyes:

Lmao got to love you putting words in my mouth how do you even allude to things you just said... Its a matter of opinion if woman just support themselves in the micro level it's not on the macro level where woman jump to support and believe another regardless of the facts and when new information happens accountability is never taken.
I didn't put anything in your mouth and I quted specific parts where you did exactly that and spelled it out for you. .. Also do you even read what you are saying to see if it's making any sense?

Theres countless new stories of guys being accused of something woman galvanize around them with new confirmation coming and going silent. Why do continously refuse to not awknowledge this and say it's wrong. And I know your going to jump with your usual response it happens woman to trying to dismiss these cases or just responding to it and make another joke charicuture what's said. Unlike you I will awknowledge wrongdoing of men and things we need work on. And again you want to act surprised why I think many times woman blindly support each other regardless of the facts and what's right.
And there are countless stories of women sufering through it when men were the propogators- I posted a bunch of links of girls who died because of gossip about them which you refuse to acknowledge. You will acknowledge? when? In 2120? What about you start now. And that's it right there- the drama you are playing right here right now when you are playing victim card and pretending that I am refusing to acknowledge that women can do wrong things to when that's an outright lie. It will be nice if you do not do this drama.

Even this forum has seen a witness to countless drama where some man started it and others joined in just as readily. Disregarding the fact that at times it has lead to negative consequences of some individual targeted in it. Drama threads draw people like moths.

Because what guy is in support of rape and acid attacks unless you want to post stats where they are. And hows that me being quick to absolve men when I clearly say that's an issue that should be addressed unlike you refuse to awknowledge woman can do any wrong or be held accountable in any firm and that's the issue I dont treat men and women different on this but you do.
@ bold: Dramatic but false accusation. Devoid of any truth.

And now you ask for stats. funny how it works. You do not provide any stats for your claims but you ask me for one when I point at the broader picture.
A 2007 literature review analyzed 24 studies in 13 countries over the past 40 years, covering 771 cases. According to the London-based charity , 80% of acid attacks are on women, and acid assaults are grossly under-estimated. In some regions, assaults perpetrated on female victims by males are often driven by the mentality "If I can't have you, no one shall.

This guy was supported by several leftist outlet just because the guy belonged to a minority religion by chance. So called women's rights take a back seat of they clash with minority groups. Ironic as it is.

Again you rather instead acknowledging womans wrongs rather and give the same energy for supporting justice for women wont for men. As result it's the fault of those men if they chose not to be in support of these womans movements that show they dont care for them. That just creates a culture that's divisive and groups furthering there own good at the expense of others that just leads to conflict and resentment as we see. Like I said before many men are anti feminist not because they are anti woman but that movement many times works what's counterproductive to good of men and sometimes good in general. All that does is ostracize men which your fine with because you want to say they are the ones with the issue in the first place. Again with that type mentality can you ever expect people to come together not a gender thing you think like that it's most peoples human nature support there tribe indifferent to the morality of the situation

Insert eye roll here. It is as if you couldn't comprehend a single word I said.

Never in my life have I heard anyone argue that black people have social power. You also know what I mean the act exerting some influence due to being woman that they abuse.

A couple of weeks ago there was the central park Karen case where a white woman tried to give a false report of black man attacking her a situation like that happens because woman know paw will side with them especially over a black man. If video was there to record it it will go where woman is assumed to be telling the truth. Many men and women know this is the social dynamic of society. Besides that there many double standards of things woman get away with as result to it. Black people arent ones supported by the law, media and public like a woman would be.

You haven't heard a lot of things in your life. No one has. So... And I reminded you of how race card can be misused the same way and happens sometime.

This whole paragraph and that link does is neither here nor there. You just dogmatically repeated that black men are not supported by law but that doesn't change the facts below:

Fact: yes there is still a strong bias against blacks and negative stereotypes and racism persist.
Fact: Law does support blacks today. It's per-existing stereotypes and biases that may hinder them from getting benefit of it but technically I don't know of any law specifically set up to discriminate black men still in effect.

Fact: yes there is still a strong bias against women and negative stereotypes persist.
Fact: Law does support women more than ever before. It's per-existing stereotypes and biases and still persistent social pressure that may hinder them from getting benefit of it. I know laws that still specifically target women negatively.

Fact: Men and women alike, regardless of their ethnicity, nationality or any such differences misuse the laws or do wrong things and try to get away with it, if they can use existing biases.

Ehh here you go with your insults and accusations they verbatim say from their mouth they didnt read the post and was responding based on what you said but no that makes them logical. And you accuse me of not reading posts and selectively responded the only time you can argue that I did that was when you posted those two stories of woman siding with man over a woman which for one responded to and secondly didn't know that's the point you wanted to convey and will respond to that coming up. I can write a list of things you've selectively ignored and responded to which is pretty much your entire post which you time and time again refuse any wrong doing of woman even once in this discussion and spend time twisting what I said and making charicutures to push your narrative of the discussion showing how disgenious you are in this discussion and defending their bias in response to validate yours.
Try to come up with actual arguments which can stand, will you? You accuse two more people, other than me (3 people) of not being convinced with your arguments and you still do not reflect upon why you failed to make a case.

This is really how all online debate discussions go usually one or both parties have a clear bias that they care more about being right on than engaging and do performative bs to get validation points from their social circles. Its always tiring when that happens and always ends with a pointless circular discussions that person wastes all that time and energy just to simply perceivd themselves right. All your doing is talking at me and caring more of putting our statements that put you and your position in best light.
Mirror.

That just shows insecurity or bias in your position that your reaction is to dismiss and attack and defend others doing the same.

Also if they are smart for not reading what I said why respond to it when they are responding to things I never said but yup that's them being smart and not bias(eyeroll).
You are attacking two people for dismissing you early one and you are attacking me for not agreeing to a your opinion that I find lacking. But I am the insecure one and somehow this is you being unbiased. Right.

It's not a bad example people didnt turn on her until the phone call came out to her lying and being manipulative. Before that for many years he was assumed right and lost many opportunities. The example was suppose to showcase how woman can take advantage of law, media and public opinion and like the central park karen I referenced earlier without that phone call recording he would be assumed guilty. And there are countless cases like this that I dont search for bit you constantly hear about that whr hmm truth of the case found woman go silent on it and theres no accountability in these situations. You can restate again it's bad example but how about the point of the story that you keep ignoring that woman are supported by law media and public not like any other group which they abuse do you think this is true or false. In this particular case is about domestic violence how she on constant basis hit him which its heard on phone calls if you decided to listen to and even tho she was the aggressor she was the one sided with from the beginning you dont think that's a societal issue that needs to be addressed.
There are countless cases from both sides. Everything here is already replied to more than once.

I've been saying them but you keep ignoring and dismissing them woman believing woman indifferent to facts, double standards in there crimes like domestic violence where its socially okay when they act violent nothing hold them accountable, woman using the law in there favor from police and courts because they are in there favor these are of the biggest issues most men complain about are those not issues.
How do you even think that you can convince anyone when you come up with such silly postulates as "women believe women indifferent to facts".

You accused me of putting word in your mouth but right here you are saying this words. This very phrase women believe women regardless of fact- is a gross assumption and generalization. It's direct implication is that women do not have enough brains or moral compass. Larger implication of this " women believe women indifferent of facts" is that they would watch out other women's interest over their own sons, husbands, brothers or fathers. Where do you this happening?

Where are these selfless women so dedicated to women's cause? Where they hid all these centuries?

I didn't ignore didnt realize that's the point you were conveying in those posts and you assuming that I intentionally ignored it instead giving me benefit of the doubt highlights the clear antagonism your operating in this discussion. Also to the two cases of woman supporting the man that's in the wrong are you trying to say it happens to woman too so woman dont naturally side with woman from that story those men are ones that select group of woman knew. The vast majority stories when it comes to female accusers that make MASS news woman are taking the womans side. Of course you will find cases where opposite happens but common story play out is that woman accuses a man of something theres mass support to believe her and men on mass wont get same support from men and woman. It's good that theres a community for woman to feel comfortable in telling their stories but sand community created to just believe woman is abused.
Mass news my foot. What you mean is drama on social media where you only notice a very specific group. The internet coffee klatch does not represent broader communities. The news outlets which base their report on it should be called out for their laziness instead of letting them make you paranoid that there is some international female conspiracy and women are going to take over the world.

So theres isnt widespread beliefs and messages of feminist that have detrimental effects like believe all woman. Individual bad actors can find support in feminists with messages like that say to completely believe what ant woman says instead waiting for facts if cases to come out. Also ask yourself way most men have a negative view of feminism you think it's purely due to sexism and not there actions and messages.
Not many men in powerful position like to share it willingly. What makes you think after centuries of having total control they would suddenly start loving feminists who demand that they change their ways and stop being discriminatory. They gave in on things easily where they too benefited- working men sharing bills and easy access to *** without marriage. But when women started insisting on consent, and questioning some of the male behviour they were used to of course more of them resist.

Oh thank you I'm not a woman hater I'm a sexist instead and what have I said that makes me sexist and how do you expect a civil discussion as you throw insults and accusations with your smug tone about it.
Then not be one.

sexist: characterized by or showing prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of ***. You checked all boxes.

First I've never said anything I've said is facts just speaking opinion and personal perspective. If you want to inform me on what you think is factual give ahead instead actually giving information on how my opinions and perspective are incorrect you spend time time dismissing and ignoring everything I've sayd more specifically the parts I'm actually being informative. Besides dismissing and ignoring to points I made you also season your responses with personal attacks and accusations. Enture time I've been respectful to you and responded to everything you've said.
If it is just personal perspective, why do you want me to acknowledge it as an established fact? No you are not being informative. You are being repetitive. Even you just said you were speaking opinion and personal perspective. That does not class as information. Unless you meant information about you.

Also every case of men perpetuating any form of harm I've constantly acknowledged them to be wrong and gave sentiments that want see these issues fixed while any harm a woman can perpetuate you keep ignoring and dismissing it. I'm more than willing to listen and reflect on any wrong opinions I have especially ones that prove to be harmful to others you made your position clear that you will not awknowledge that woman or any woman movements have done. Can you reflect on that especially how literally made mockery out of harm that woman movements have caused men. I already understand this going to deaf ears your like an attack dog when it comes to woman issues that you refuse to awknowledge woman being in any negative lights no matter the facts of the situation and again proving my point seems to be reaction of many woman.
Repeating yourself endlessly but no arguments with legs to stand. I never denied that women also indulge in crime and take advantage of social biases and gossips. I question your declarations like women gossip more than men, women get in to conflict more than men etc. For that you must provide real stats instead of bullshit stereotypes.

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Generic stereotype Lifestyle article against an academic research paper? Really?
I said I wasn't going to bother posting here again, but I also wanted to point out it's from India today, a country that has a reputation for sexism. From large amounts of violence against women (relative to other countries of similar economic and political standing), arranged marriages where women are still effectively sold by their parents for economic or social gain and all a ofcourse in addition to the myriad of issues other countries have. Basically not only a lifestyle article, but from an extremely bias source, grasping at straws and that'd be generous for his 'source'. I believe white supremacists use the same "logic" in when siting sources.

I'd also like to mention the irony of him a male, using a gossip rag to defend how the other *** gossips more, classic case of "I don't gossip you gossip, here's gossip that supports that I don't gossip, but you do". XD

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said I wasn't going to bother posting here again, but I also wanted to point out it's from India today, a country that has a reputation for sexism. From large amounts of violence against women (relative to other countries of similar economic and political standing), arranged marriages where women are still effectively sold by their parents for economic or social gain and all a ofcourse in addition to the myriad of issues other countries have. Basically not only a lifestyle article, but from an extremely bias source, grasping at straws and that'd be generous for his 'source'. I believe white supremacists use the same "logic" in when siting sources.

I'd also like to mention the irony of him a male, using a gossip rag to defend how the other *** gossips more, classic case of "I don't gossip you gossip, here's gossip that supports that I don't gossip, but you do". XD
I'm from India. Yes sexism is prevalent and what not. But there is some confusion here. The violence here is not more than other countries of similar standing economic and political standing as far as I have seen the stats. Arrange marriage persist but where did you get "women sold for economic and social gain" part? Some may look fo social gain but normally, parents of the bride get nothing in arrange marriages here. They just pay and pay.

:ROFLMAO:

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm from India. Yes sexism is prevalent and what not. But there is some confusion here. The violence here is not more than other countries of similar standing economic and political standing as far as I have seen the stats. Arrange marriage persist but where did you get "women sold for economic and social gain" part? Some may look fo social gain but normally, parents of the bride get nothing in arrange marriages here. They just pay and pay.
From another country so my stats I have available are likely different y'know how it is also my stats are from 2011 from the women stats organization, seemed fairly reputable As for economic gain I was referring to strategic marriages for connections resulting in future economic ties with the family through business relations or the social climb also included "effectively" to eliminate the direct here's X amount of money for your daughter imagery. Basically I intended it to be understood as leveraging social standing into economic benefit in some cases.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From another country so my stats I have available are likely different y'know how it is also my stats are from 2011 from the women stats organization, seemed fairly reputable As for economic gain I was referring to strategic marriages for connections resulting in future economic ties with the family through business relations or the social climb also included "effectively" to eliminate the direct here's X amount of money for your daughter imagery. Basically I intended it to be understood as leveraging social standing into economic benefit in some cases.
That site wants me to make an account to check their database. But what's their source of data? It has to come from some official source in India.

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That site wants me to make an account to check their database. But what's their source of data? It has to come from some official source in India.
A few international womens groups from what I saw, should be able to check their sources on the site without an account it let me at least. As for official sources from the country youre reporting sometimes have to be careful about that too, ask North Korea for their stats and Im sure its not accurate plus these things only account for reported incidents someplace like Japan is usually estimated to be higher than reports due to views there. Definitely willing to concede its as inaccurate if you have more reputable sources of info and being in the country Id have little doubt on that plus my search wasnt a detailed deep dive or anything anyway, some stats, their resource page looked good went with it. I'd still argue that even if the stats for violence against women arent accurate India has additional issues to work out in that regard compared to some other countries though.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A few international womens groups from what I saw, should be able to check their sources on the site without an account it let me at least. As for official sources from the country youre reporting sometimes have to be careful about that too, ask North Korea for their stats and Im sure its not accurate plus these things only account for reported incidents someplace like Japan is usually estimated to be higher than reports due to views there. Definitely willing to concede its as inaccurate if you have more reputable sources of info and being in the country Id have little doubt on that plus my search wasnt a detailed deep dive or anything anyway, some stats, their resource page looked good went with it. I'd still argue that even if the stats for violence against women arent accurate India has additional issues to work out in that regard compared to some other countries though.
India is not north Korea. Taking the possibility of unreported cases in acount, the actual crimes rate maybe a bit higher than reported, but national crime record bureo keeps track of reported ones.

The link you gave should have data from this site or at least mention it as it's official stats. or They should explain where did they get their data and why they found it more reliable. NGO or private group do not collect data on their own. If it's based on survey samples, they may end up relying on assumptions and huge margin of errors.

We have tons of issues to sort out. But foreigner's understanding of those issues is not always accurate. e.g. You got problem with arrange marriage upside down. There has been a problem of dowry related crimes, but it doesn't work the way you imagined.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Men are more prone to drama because they're always posturing and trying to hold onto their image. I think conflicts between women are likely to be more drawn out and, thus, seem more frequent, but men totally have more instances of drama. Women back down, men don't. A woman's worth is placed in her warmth, and a man's worth is placed in his strength. Those are the difference makers. I guess what I wrote isn't very relevant to the context you're writing though; It's more tuned to interactions between people who lack close relationships.

Reactions: Sagebee and Avani

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again how many men really support other men especially with serious accusations like that you will find stories or some commenters but is that a widespread issue with men?...
Maybe we will find the accurate number in the same place where you are looking for how many women really support women with serious accusations.

Every single point in your post has been replied multiple times. Let's just disagree.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's what I thought till I saw you escalating it to another level.

So why continue the argument?

Of course- this thread can be said one of those things that existed and lead and supported me in to getting in to a conflict with you. :rolleyes:

I didn't put anything in your mouth and I quted specific parts where you did exactly that and spelled it out for you. .. Also do you even read what you are saying to see if it's making any sense?

And there are countless stories of women sufering through it when men were the propogators- I posted a bunch of links of girls who died because of gossip about them which you refuse to acknowledge. You will acknowledge? when? In 2120? What about you start now. And that's it right there- the drama you are playing right here right now when you are playing victim card and pretending that I am refusing to acknowledge that women can do wrong things to when that's an outright lie. It will be nice if you do not do this drama.

Even this forum has seen a witness to countless drama where some man started it and others joined in just as readily. Disregarding the fact that at times it has lead to negative consequences of some individual targeted in it. Drama threads draw people like moths.

@ bold: Dramatic but false accusation. Devoid of any truth.

And now you ask for stats. funny how it works. You do not provide any stats for your claims but you ask me for one when I point at the broader picture.
A 2007 literature review analyzed 24 studies in 13 countries over the past 40 years, covering 771 cases. According to the London-based charity , 80% of acid attacks are on women, and acid assaults are grossly under-estimated. In some regions, assaults perpetrated on female victims by males are often driven by the mentality "If I can't have you, no one shall.

This guy was supported by several leftist outlet just because the guy belonged to a minority religion by chance. So called women's rights take a back seat of they clash with minority groups. Ironic as it is.

Insert eye roll here. It is as if you couldn't comprehend a single word I said.

You haven't heard a lot of things in your life. No one has. So... And I reminded you of how race card can be misused the same way and happens sometime.

This whole paragraph and that link does is neither here nor there. You just dogmatically repeated that black men are not supported by law but that doesn't change the facts below:

Fact: yes there is still a strong bias against blacks and negative stereotypes and racism persist.
Fact: Law does support blacks today. It's per-existing stereotypes and biases that may hinder them from getting benefit of it but technically I don't know of any law specifically set up to discriminate black men still in effect.

Fact: yes there is still a strong bias against women and negative stereotypes persist.
Fact: Law does support women more than ever before. It's per-existing stereotypes and biases and still persistent social pressure that may hinder them from getting benefit of it. I know laws that still specifically target women negatively.

Fact: Men and women alike, regardless of their ethnicity, nationality or any such differences misuse the laws or do wrong things and try to get away with it, if they can use existing biases.

Try to come up with actual arguments which can stand, will you? You accuse two more people, other than me (3 people) of not being convinced with your arguments and you still do not reflect upon why you failed to make a case.

Mirror.

You are attacking two people for dismissing you early one and you are attacking me for not agreeing to a your opinion that I find lacking. But I am the insecure one and somehow this is you being unbiased. Right.

There are countless cases from both sides. Everything here is already replied to more than once.

How do you even think that you can convince anyone when you come up with such silly postulates as "women believe women indifferent to facts".

You accused me of putting word in your mouth but right here you are saying this words. This very phrase women believe women regardless of fact- is a gross assumption and generalization. It's direct implication is that women do not have enough brains or moral compass. Larger implication of this " women believe women indifferent of facts" is that they would watch out other women's interest over their own sons, husbands, brothers or fathers. Where do you this happening?

Where are these selfless women so dedicated to women's cause? Where they hid all these centuries?

Mass news my foot. What you mean is drama on social media where you only notice a very specific group. The internet coffee klatch does not represent broader communities. The news outlets which base their report on it should be called out for their laziness instead of letting them make you paranoid that there is some international female conspiracy and women are going to take over the world.

Not many men in powerful position like to share it willingly. What makes you think after centuries of having total control they would suddenly start loving feminists who demand that they change their ways and stop being discriminatory. They gave in on things easily where they too benefited- working men sharing bills and easy access to *** without marriage. But when women started insisting on consent, and questioning some of the male behviour they were used to of course more of them resist.

Then not be one.

sexist: characterized by or showing prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of ***. You checked all boxes.

If it is just personal perspective, why do you want me to acknowledge it as an established fact? No you are not being informative. You are being repetitive. Even you just said you were speaking opinion and personal perspective. That does not class as information. Unless you meant information about you.

Repeating yourself endlessly but no arguments with legs to stand. I never denied that women also indulge in crime and take advantage of social biases and gossips. I question your declarations like women gossip more than men, women get in to conflict more than men etc. For that you must provide real stats instead of bullshit stereotypes.
I'm going to keep this post really short just to make somethings very clear first I've lost the energy to continue this discussion and it's not do to convincing you of my opinion or your continuous dismissal. Its the hostility and antagonistic nature you decided to carry yourself in this discussion from the insults to constant false accusations.

You ask why escalate this discussion I didn't escalate nothing people were putting words in my mouth mainly you one being saying that I said woman gossip more when I never did. Then you turning this into a debate to defend woman which I welcomed the debate never trying to convince you of anything just informing you of my perspective you felt the need to prove me wrong which your free to do and I welcome it but it became clear early on you cared more about the image of being right than genuinely discussing with me.

As for the two posters not reading my post and your response to it first make clear my issue with it from their part besides it showing their bias they posted responding to things I never said speaking on do woman gossip more which I never said. Then come to you you want to validate them for not reading my post but still responding as if that's the intelligent thing to do. Your newest post of me pointing this out is responding by saying I'm attacking them. Avanti your a very bias person but you also very intelligent one and you know very well what your doing by twisting the situation like that clearly highlighting your disingenuous and hostile intent.

As for the article is your dismissals of it just because it's a lifestyle website because I dont think you read it it's not an opinion piece but citing a scientific journal highlighting again your goal is just to dismiss.

As for your accusation that I'm a sexist you say I check all the boxes of me being prejudicial, stereotyping and discriminating to woman so please highlight to me please how I've done these 3 things.

We've had debates before and you had your bias and you've made accusations before but never to this degree of this discussion which it's clear your doing to be performative for your little cheerleader. Entire discussion been respectful and open to hear you out and respond to your perspective.

I might later today in detail critique in your entire post just to highlight how you've responded to me. Which is likely unnecessary because I'm sure your aware of how you've been hostile and antagonistic instead of replying with something else that's defensive and dismissive take time to check yourself in this discussion we had and if you agree how you went about it.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Men are more prone to drama because they're always posturing and trying to hold onto their image. I think conflicts between women are likely to be more drawn out and, thus, seem more frequent, but men totally have more instances of drama. Women back down, men don't. A woman's worth is placed in her warmth, and a man's worth is placed in his strength. Those are the difference makers. I guess what I wrote isn't very relevant to the context you're writing though; It's more tuned to interactions between people who lack close relationships.
u r a woman..