Do You Think Tobi/Madara Has Permanent Open Chakra Gates..

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe This Sound Ridicolous But Do You Think Tobi/Madara Is Able To Open All 8 Gates..Thats Why He Can Teleport/Instant Transmission To Great Distances And Dodge Everything Thus Making Him Intangeble..Remember That Madara Said That His Consistency Of Being Immortal Has Something To Do With His Chakra..

I Think All Shinobi Can Open Gates..Rock Lee Manage To Open 5..Might Guy Manage To Open 6..Kakashi Manage To Open 1 ( as shown before while he is rock climbing where a shot of his brain shows the relevant point activating )

We All Know That Opening This Gates Will Make The User Surpass His Physical Limits..And Opening The Final Gate Will Grant To Surpass Enough Strength Greater Than A Kage..But The User Can Die..Maybe EMS Helped Him Or Something..LoL..Just A Theory..

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm, possible, but i dont think he would be that calm all the time if he did ya know?
now i just put this together in my head so bear with me lol
but what if he is a container for one of the tailed beasts?
like he said, his immortality comes from his chakra, what if the beast thats in him is fueling his chakra enough to keep him alive all of these years.
and maybe he discovered a way to have all of the beasts contained in him at once, that would explain why Akatsuki are collecting them, i think Madara is just trying to manipulate them all to his will, and the mask probably covers up the mark the beast left on him (i.e. Narutos whisker marks, Gaaras black eye rings)

oh wow, i just realized that it could also be possible that the mask is to cover up the veins and red face and all that stuff that comes along with opening the gates, and i thought about the fact that he's been alive so long, he has probably gained full control of it, so disregard that comment about him being "too calm for it" lol

Last edited:

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if u can remember what gai said
to open the 8th gate u `ll die
i think he is able to do all this stuff because of his sharingan
remember when itachi said to sasuke that madara took his brother eyes and thats give him his eyes sight back .. and gived him a new eye techniques
look at the spiler
You must be registered for see images

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if u can remember what gai said
to open the 8th gate u `ll die
i think he is able to do all this stuff because of his sharingan
remember when itachi said to sasuke that madara took his brother eyes and thats give him his eyes sight back .. and gived him a new eye techniques
look at the spiler
true that he has the best sharingan, but it doesnt really explain his immortality, OR the mask, now that he has "revealed" himself
he should've taken it off after that, unless he has something to hide ya feel me?
but it could be possible that one of his eye techniques is the intangibility

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
true that he has the best sharingan, but it doesnt really explain his immortality, OR the mask, now that he has "revealed" himself
he should've taken it off after that, unless he has something to hide ya feel me?
but it could be possible that one of his eye techniques is the intangibility
yea i know how u feel ..
his mask makes everyone can not wait to see what behind it lol
but i think kishi doing this to make us believe its obito *and for me i still believe its obito body lol*
maybe madara's new eye techniques gives more power than hypnotize
maybe he can transplant his soul in new body but not every 3 years like orochimaru
maybe if he just near to death he can do that but only in uchiha bodys

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Think There Is Something About This Chapter Where Itachi And Sasuke Are Talking About Uchiha Madara..

Itachi Was Explaining To Sasuke That People Live Their Lives Bound By What They Accept As Correct And True..And Prior To That..Itachi Said That Marely Vague Conceptys..Their Reality May All Be A Mirage..

Remember That Madara Is Like Nearly Immortal..Naruto Just Pass Through Him When Using Rasengan..Shino Was Unable To Defeat Him With His Bugs..He Did Not Get Burn By The Amaterasu..Sasuke Slashed Him Before But Nothing Happen..Did Not Get Killed By The Explosion Of C4 Garuda Courtesy Of Deidara..ETC..

Itachi Said That Madara Is Very Much Alive..And Before Itachi Said That Madara Is Bla Bla Bla Of His Former Self..Lol I Forgot That..

Maybe Thats The New Eye Technique Of EMS..Some Sort Of Like Perceptive Reality..Or Some Sort Of Like Living In The Use Of Chakra..

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea i know how u feel ..
his mask makes everyone can not wait to see what behind it lol
but i think kishi doing this to make us believe its obito *and for me i still believe its obito body lol*
maybe madara's new eye techniques gives more power than hypnotize
maybe he can transplant his soul in new body but not every 3 years like orochimaru
maybe if he just near to death he can do that but only in uchiha bodys
lol yeah, ive always had a feeling it was Obitos body too, it would make sense considering the condition his body is in, with the bolts and bodysuit and what not.
maybe around the time Obito died, Madara was close to death, so Zetsu finds Obito, brings the body to the Akatsuki so Sasori can rebuild it, and Madara does the transplant.
and it would explain why "Tobi" wasnt originally shown as an Akatsuki, cause his body needed time to fully mature and heal

I Think There Is Something About This Chapter Where Itachi And Sasuke Are Talking About Uchiha Madara..

Itachi Was Explaining To Sasuke That People Live Their Lives Bound By What They Accept As Correct And True..And Prior To That..Itachi Said That Marely Vague Conceptys..Their Reality May All Be A Mirage..

Remember That Madara Is Like Nearly Immortal..Naruto Just Pass Through Him When Using Rasengan..Shino Was Unable To Defeat Him With His Bugs..He Did Not Get Burn By The Amaterasu..Sasuke Slashed Him Before But Nothing Happen..Did Not Get Killed By The Explosion Of C4 Garuda Courtesy Of Deidara..ETC..

Itachi Said That Madara Is Very Much Alive..And Before Itachi Said That Madara Is Bla Bla Bla Of His Former Self..Lol I Forgot That..

Maybe Thats The New Eye Technique Of EMS..Some Sort Of Like Perceptive Reality..Or Some Sort Of Like Living In The Use Of Chakra..
so something like a "physical apparition" right?
a "living ghost"....thats a badass technique
"bla bla bla of his former self" lmao, that was funny

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol yeah, ive always had a feeling it was Obitos body too, it would make sense considering the condition his body is in, with the bolts and bodysuit and what not.
maybe around the time Obito died, Madara was close to death, so Zetsu finds Obito, brings the body to the Akatsuki so Sasori can rebuild it, and Madara does the transplant.
and it would explain why "Tobi" wasnt originally shown as an Akatsuki, cause his body needed time to fully mature and heal

so something like a "physical apparition" right?
a "living ghost"....thats a badass technique
"bla bla bla of his former self" lmao, that was funny
Yeah That Made Me Laugh Too..I Really Forgot It..HAHAHA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i really like your recent theory about the perception, that seems like it would be possible considering no one really knows what eye techniques he gained from his brothers eyes, but im still pullin my hair out over the mask and the way his body is, what do you think about my Obitos body theory?

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i really like your recent theory about the perception, that seems like it would be possible considering no one really knows what eye techniques he gained from his brothers eyes, but im still pullin my hair out over the mask and the way his body is, what do you think about my Obitos body theory?
haha u better stop pulling ur hair b4 u lose all of it ..
but really kishi making us believe its obito
because if u can remember he didnt tell what happened to obito body..
obito left eye missing.. and tobi never showed his left eye and he covering it with the mask
obito body crashed.. and tobi wearing some kind of armor so we cant see if he have scratches or not
they have the same hair ^^