Do you think this manga is better than Akame ga Kill?

Jɑégar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both are similar in a way. Idk how, but I think this manga has surpassed Akame ga Kill ever since the anime ruined everything.

What do you think?

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really?

For all I know the anime was terrible, no character development, lots of plotholes, it was more like the author was just checking off all the cheesy moments list, this done-this done, now end the episode.

Couldn't watch more then three episodes tbh, now assuming that the manga is remotely close to the anime, Naruto is already way better, in every way, unless the anime and manga are entirely two different things, then I know nothing.

Jɑégar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the anime is good.I haven't read the manga,how did it ruin everything?
I meant that Akame ga Kill anime ruined everything in the manga.

Unless you're talkin' about not reading the Akame ga Kill manga, then you're way too lucky because that really will, really, rustle your jimmies [reading the manga and watching the anime].

Last edited:

sage1999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally don't think its that good..and i hv been reading it since ch 23, waaaay b4 the anime

Manga to look out for is Assasination Classroom. Now tht is a gd read. (and world trigger)

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Manga was better, by a large margin at that. Anime seemed disjointed and things hardly made sense, while the manga keep it more clear, then again this disjointed-ness is probably due to the anime skipping things and trying to connect it back to the manga which didn't skip things.