[Discussion] Do you think there will be a tie in for Broly or other Z fighters in DBS ch 43?

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm hoping we see Broly in some capacity considering everyone from universe 7 aside from Goku and Vegeta(including the GOAT Gohan) has been dubbed irrelavent. I have thought since the Cell saga that there should have been a change in protagonist and since that will never happen it seems, maybe they could bring other potentially strong characters into this arc. My picks for this would be Broly and GOAT Gohan(Obviously), a powered up Piccolo, older and stronger versions of Goten and Trunks or future Trunks. What about you guys and gals? anyone you'd wanna see make a reappearance or appearance in the manga?

xCore

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would definitely like to see an older trunks and goten . They have been around since the beginning of the buu arc with no real development. They should just do another time skip like every other arc and go from there.

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would definitely like to see an older trunks and goten . They have been around since the beginning of the buu arc with no real development. They should just do another time skip like every other arc and go from there.
Couldn't agree more, Trunks and Goten need some serious development especially Goten in my opinion.