[Question] Do you think there is a greater existence than the 3rd eye transcendants?

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean it is still possible to attain a higher power.

Just combine Momoshiki (Yin awakened) and Kaguya (Yang awakened).

The pinnacle of chakra is Sahasrara (Crown). This is greater than the Ajna (3rd eye). So that means that there is still a next level above that.

You must be registered for see images

This(these) creatures are probably the leader of Kaguya's parents. Much like how kings and queens answer to the emperor.
What do you think?

I'm incredibly bored...

Reactions: Yahcob13

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the Otsutsuki are facing extinction and are trying to use ten tails to restore their gene pool. They had inner conflict which resulted in a genocide which limited their genetics and doomed the other half of their race. There could be an existence more powerful but it would have to have both halves of their genetic blueprint and a third eye.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the Otsutsuki are facing extinction and are trying to use ten tails to restore their gene pool. They had inner conflict which resulted in a genocide which limited their genetics and doomed the other half of their race. There could be an existence more powerful but it would have to have both halves of their genetic blueprint and a third eye.
But are we for sure that these "3" couples are the only ones left? From what I remember, they are just a small faction/squad. That there are more of them out there. At least that was the impression that I got.

Where there more definite clues about their people?

As for the higher existence, I was talking about people absorbing transcended beings.

Like if Kaguya were to eat Momoshiki (when both of them have their 3rd eye)
Post automatically merged:

Otsutsuki is aliens and I doubt the Manga would go that far.
Me too. Based on the interview thread that minamoto posted, it seems like he only aims for Boruto to be at around 100 or so (maybe for this arc?)...

IDK whether just mangaka is stopping or the entire Boruto is stopping after those chapters.
I hope that it does get picked up and more and more are done for its prequels.

I would certainly love to get Hagoromo and Hamura