Do you think the realms of Heaven and Hell are real?

BlackFlame44

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been doing some "Truth-seeking" lately on wether or not The Holy Books(mainly the Qu'ran because I'm muslims, but the bible's been blowin up lately) are as true as People make them out to be

That being said, it seems as if the idea of Heaven and Hell just have way too many holes to be legit, from a scientific or philosophical standpoint

So what do you think? What does happen after we die?

Last edited:

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When you die, you will be in a dream and you'll think you went to either of those realms due to your belief. The soul is forever in a sleeping state. Right now you're awake because you have a vessel to do your bidding.

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you ever figure out the answer to that yo will be one rich man. The fact is no one knows what happens when we die . And I don't think we ever will know. All we can do is blindly put faith in something in hopes that whatever it is it's the right thing.

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When you die, you will be in a dream and you'll think you went to either of those realms due to your belief. The soul is forever in a sleeping state. Right now you're awake because you have a vessel to do your bidding.
The brain releases dmt right when you die. Dmt is a chemical in your brain that makes you dream. Chew on that thought for a minute

Reactions: GreyWizard93

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think they are.

And what happens when we die? Well... nothing. We're a living organism like any other.

A walking bag of meat that will rot into the ground, basically.

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The brain releases dmt right when you die. Dmt is a chemical in your brain that makes you dream. Chew on that thought for a minute
I've read about that before. DMT is a very strong chemical and the human mind is very vulnerable to hallucinations. I agree with you.

giostep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look here is a simple fact i came to a long long time ago.
IF the Bible is not real then it doesnt matter what i do. (As in IF im good, it doesnt matter, if im bad it doesnt matter, and i mean good and bad according to the holy book)
IF the Bible is real then it does matter if im good or bad, going by Bible standard.

From those two statements I looked at it like Hey, If im good whether or not the Bible is real, ill be Okay, but if im bad, ill only be Okay if the Bible is not real.
So, following these Holy Books Does not "hurt" me If they are REAL or FAKE, but if they are real, then not following them can "hurt" you.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they should exist....
masses believe they do... it's not like you can convince masses of something without actually any proof at all... the problem is we don't have enough knowledge since we are not living in prophet-hood era, so we can't ask them directly... all we can do is read and nobody wants to do that since nobody's got time for that... everybody wants quick answers...
i too have my doubts though i'm a muslim like u so i choose what i want to believe instead of revolving in conflict...
hence they should exist since they are controlling lives of millions and also they need to exist for the sake of judgement obviously.... good should be rewarded and evil should be punished.. that's only natural...

BlackFlame44

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they should exist....
masses believe they do... it's not like you can convince masses of something without actually any proof at all... the problem is we don't have enough knowledge since we are not living in prophet-hood era, so we can't ask them directly... all we can do is read and nobody wants to do that since nobody's got time for that... everybody wants quick answers...
i too have my doubts though i'm a muslim like u so i choose what i want to believe instead of revolving in conflict...
hence they should exist since they are controlling lives of millions and also they need to exist for the sake of judgement obviously.... good should be rewarded and evil should be punished.. that's only natural...
Asa Malikuum?(sp? II'm not usually good at tradition stuff)

Yeah it'd be cool if there is life after death, but Heaven ans Hell doesn't seem like something an all-knowing God would vouche for, and respect all other beliefs(that aren't trying to brainwash me)

But anyway I think people should just live for npw rather than litterally looking forward to death

P.S. How's fasting?

Reactions: P3ĮÑ

Kiro man

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not if Destiny truly exists. If everything is destined, there's no reason to punish those who do wrong.
I remember long ago the church believed that everyone's destiny is known at birth and punishment doesn't exist,and whatever the path men choose to take his destiny can't make him a good nor a bad person.