Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Theres got to be a reason why it's referred to karma seal maybe there actions or emotions impact the seal in some way.

As we know karma is about good or bad actions coming back to you and it also has to do with rebirth aswell. If it doesn't have to do with good or bad actions than I think momo could be reborn with the seal and maybe someone else can be reborn with kawakiis seal.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The word Karma is literally connoted with "do a crime, you pay the price" so yeah I definitely think it has something to do with bad and good actions.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's linked to the rinnegan also. Samsara, Karma, Six Paths are all linked in Buddhist philosophy. No reason it cant be in the manga either. Momoshiki had karma, rinnegan, and tailed beast chakra. OP!

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theres got to be a reason why it's referred to karma seal maybe there actions or emotions impact the seal in some way.

As we know karma is about good or bad actions coming back to you and it also has to do with rebirth aswell. If it doesn't have to do with good or bad actions than I think momo could be reborn with the seal and maybe someone else can be reborn with kawakiis seal.
Makes sense, we all know that there is deeper meaning to most of the things in naruto/boruto universe

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Momoshiki had karma, rinnegan, and tailed beast chakra. OP!
He still got solo'd by Bort tho. I've always found the Naruto movies hilarious, not only they are all ending the same way - Nardo defeating the enemies with Rasengan, but Momo, who's supposed to be a "bigger threat" than Kaguya herself, got solo'd by a newborn Genin lmao. This is too much, I know he's supposed to be the "prodigy" of his generation and he's probably going to be right there at the top after the time skip, but he definitely shouldn't have been the one to kill Momo imo.