Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seems who ever attacked the elves was trying to make them believe it was the first magic emperor doing and isn't it believed licht was the one that took the demon gods power to fight the magic emperor but it couldn't possibly be him because he was killed in the attack.

If so who do you think is the orchestrator of these events it's possible it could be an outside kingdom or the nobles of the same kingdom or maybe even demons. Isn't it said elves worship demons as gods so maybe they set these events up for a demon invasion and maybe the elves were used as a sacrifice to summon these very demons.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't see this before but yeah I have considered that possibility several times. I think the first Emp was not directly involved in the conspiracy or attack and/or there is something more to it. Either it was a third party or the king back home setting things up without taking him in to confidence but he might have been forced do to circumstances to eventually fight Licht. For he is the idol of the protagonist. I feel it will be a let down if he hatched some evil plan to backstab Licht and his own sister from the beginning.
But we will see how the story goes and it may be just that simple. Then Asta would need to believe in the last ME only and dump the first one for making the mess.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't see this before but yeah I have considered that possibility several times. I think the first Emp was not directly involved in the conspiracy or attack and/or there is something more to it. Either it was a third party or the king back home setting things up without taking him in to confidence but he might have been forced do to circumstances to eventually fight Licht. For he is the idol of the protagonist. I feel it will be a let down if he hatched some evil plan to backstab Licht and his own sister from the beginning.
But we will see how the story goes and it may be just that simple. Then Asta would need to believe in the last ME only and dump the first one for making the mess.
Well whoever was behind it I have a feeling they might be able to mimic others magic because it seems the elves believed they were being annihilated by the magic emperors attack.

On a sidenote it's not just a weird coincidence that patri looks like licht but hr has a grimoire just like the first magic emperor I think that seems too much of a coincidence I think someone might of purposefully resurrected him and they made him look like licht to accomplish whatever there goals were.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I always considered the scenario that humans simply betrayed the elves rather too easy and superficial. So in the very least I believe the elves have been far too naive and presumptuous in their conclusions. It might be that the supposed perpetrator intentionally tried to make it look like the humans were the evildoers, but if I see how ridiculously deep their hatred runs, honestly I think that wasn't even necessary.

It has been noted several times that modern day magic is much more advanced and that the magic power of elves far exceeds that of most humans, so how exactly where humans then able to best them so long ago? I think the elves were taken for a loop and then as a last-ditch effort summoned the demon, which was consequently beaten by a mage who would become the 1st magic emperor because of his deeds (and not the other way around).

Reactions: Sagebee

Jerry Berry

Kin
3,505💸
Kumi
9,166💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also thought it too simple that the elves were betrayed by the soon to be 1st magic emperor. Honestly I don't know what the other option is though, i've kind of thought it would be easiest for an elf to do it from the inside, and the only one I can think of is patri but that doesn't really make sense to me, at all. So I don't really have any ideas but I do believe we are being lead astray as of current.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also thought it too simple that the elves were betrayed by the soon to be 1st magic emperor. Honestly I don't know what the other option is though, i've kind of thought it would be easiest for an elf to do it from the inside, and the only one I can think of is patri but that doesn't really make sense to me, at all. So I don't really have any ideas but I do believe we are being lead astray as of current.
Well it was recently revealed the humans were at some point ordered to protect that shadowy world a long time ago, but they seem to have forgotten about that. Now I don't really know why the elves would have given that task to them, but the fact they found it necessary to protect it, implies it needed protection from alternative parties.

Jerry Berry

Kin
3,505💸
Kumi
9,166💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it was recently revealed the humans were at some point ordered to protect that shadowy world a long time ago, but they seem to have forgotten about that. Now I don't really know why the elves would have given that task to them, but the fact they found it necessary to protect it, implies it needed protection from alternative parties.
I think I missed that, I'll have to go back and re read