Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not sure if it's confirmed if salamander is one of them but seems likely with an out of series reference.

If so only the water and earth spirits is left and I think it will likely be found in two remaining kingdoms.

I also think there's a high chance noelle and mimosa will claim the final spirits.

Makes me wonder what's the next step for power for asta and yuno.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just browsing wikipedia and stumbled on something relevant. Now the traditional division in four elements is an ancient concept we are all familiar with and is something that has been widely used in pop culture, but often they give it their own interpretation.

In the case of BC though, it seems it follows the ideas of Paracelsus quite literally where the four elements are personified by four mythic elementals: sylph for wind, salamander for fire, nymph for water and gnome for earth. So yeah it's just a matter of time before the latter two are introduced.

I'm more inclined to believe Nozel will obtain the gnome spirit at one point. Recently he received some character development when it was explained he was the only one who was born with the same type of magic as his mother, while his three other siblings had the magic of their father. On top of that he has a strong rivalry with Leo, who just received the salamander spirit, so I would find it logical that Nozel likewise would end up with a spirit to balance things out.

Reactions: Avani and Sagebee

Kajime Kazuhiro

Elite
Kin
165💸
Kumi
1,774💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't been reading the manga ever since, stopped at the Witches' Forest arc (though, I might read past the current arc to get ahead of the anime series, lol)

I'm more concerned with how the author will introduce the other two kingdoms which haven't been really dove into from the series (Spade and Heart). Maybe two characters from each of those kingdoms getting the other two spirits?

It's just my guess, since with all of Clover and Diamond getting the most powerful characters mashed together, I think the other two kingdoms also deserve some spotlight (not to mention, Spade Kingdom being the rival of all other 3 kingdoms, but never got much attention)

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't been reading the manga ever since, stopped at the Witches' Forest arc (though, I might read past the current arc to get ahead of the anime series, lol)

I'm more concerned with how the author will introduce the other two kingdoms which haven't been really dove into from the series (Spade and Heart). Maybe two characters from each of those kingdoms getting the other two spirits?

It's just my guess, since with all of Clover and Diamond getting the most powerful characters mashed together, I think the other two kingdoms also deserve some spotlight (not to mention, Spade Kingdom being the rival of all other 3 kingdoms, but never got much attention)
That's probably to avoid mashing all possible antagonists together. We learned a bit of the Diamond kingdom, however they were still kind of used just to support the Elves storyline. I mean the DK matter is certainly not done either, let alone combining them with the elves and the two other kingdoms. It's also logical to avoid wasting all potential storylines early on in the series. That would just feel convoluted.

Still during the award ceremony when they were listing the accomplishments of Juno, there were incidents mentioned that involved other kingdoms. So off-screen some minor skirmishes seem to have happened.

Kajime Kazuhiro

Elite
Kin
165💸
Kumi
1,774💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still during the award ceremony when they were listing the accomplishments of Juno, there were incidents mentioned that involved other kingdoms. So off-screen some minor skirmishes seem to have happened.
Juno? from the fan fiction? (yeah, I just researched and never would've realized Wikia users would go out of their way to make an unofficial series/fan fic, lmao)

Kajime Kazuhiro

Elite
Kin
165💸
Kumi
1,774💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ooo, I guess I'm just over-complicating things haha, 'coz my mind went like "who's Juno?" Then I researched and saw there was a BC fanfiction with the similar name. I also didn't realize the English equivalents of their names until now.

Anyways, I guess that makes sense, there's still a lot more content to cover from just the two kingdoms alone.

Last edited: