Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We know sage users can take on the physical properties of the sage animal they are contracted with. A perfect sage mode cant don't have this properties but I think if your a skilled enough sage you can manipulate your beast features at will.

Thoughts?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hellosagebee you truly are an anime god still making threads after all this time. BY beast features im sure you mean the unnatural concentration of senjutsu chakra which surely is a physical weakness and i dont see the connection with the 'sage animal they are contracted with' since kabuto used orochimarus dna to turn himself into a snake/dragon, correct me if im wrong lord sagebee.
We know for snake sage mode you need to be bitten by the sage snakes venom. But generally unbalanced sage mode correlates in gaining features from that animal probably why jugos sage mode is strictly physical manipulation since it's a chaotic form of sage mode. But physical manipulation is part of sage mode.

Reactions: internecine666

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Had the same thoughts myself.

But we gotta consider that Byakugo exists in place of it, or maybe there's another reason Tsunade didn't have SSM. If Byakugo is the replacement for it, then SSM powers should achieve similar effect.

I'd wager it allows consciousness to be split into environment to extract chakra which in turn grants literally infinite regen. Since she also has Dokugiri, SSM probably allows for Catabolic reactions with materials

Reactions: Sagebee

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean sort of likes Muu's technique? Maybe, and that would mean it allows sharing vision/thoughts, regenerative healing, immunity to V2 toxic chakra, and acid. If Hashi's SM is in fact SSM, then it also Grant's the Jyuubi binding gates. That would be one OP SM.