Deadai

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am sorry but how dense are you NBers? SlaySasukeHaters Is obviously a troll and or a Sasuke hatter just trying to lower Sasukes fanbase even lower then it already is. Ignor the buffoon.

Deadai

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^
Thank you for that response it tells me that you are upset at me.All of these other members have been trash talking you and or Sauske and you have met those comments rather calmly. A violent response such as that I wonder why? perhaps because I am right and you dont want me ruining your fun correct?

This really was just to easy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^
Thank you for that response it tells me that you are upset at me.All of these other members have been trash talking you and or Sauske and you have met those comments rather calmly. A violent response such as that I wonder why? perhaps because I am right and you dont want me ruining your fun correct?

naruto is trash compared to Lord sasuke.Since your the smartist of the bunch i have nothing more to say but praise lord sasuke

amen

muutobirama3rdraikagemizu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^

What the hell are u guys talking about

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^

Why would anyone want to make Lord Sasuke look bad? I think that you're thinking too highly of yourself, stop being a smartass.

Deal with it. You were wrong, and you failed.