Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like the Xbox Scorpio, will it be like a minisuperpc?

I think the downside would be that you can't fit that many games, since like every game takes 100 gb or something.

Right now Xbox One X seems to have better graphics than PS4 Pro and that's like all they have it seems cus people still like ps4 more, with all the exclusives, do you think the next ps will try to beat Xbox with graphics as well?

Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sony keeps losing there exclusives little by little. The consoles are prratically the same now. I have an xbox one and the physical backward compatbility is amazing.

Ot: Ps5 should have 4k, if they dont people will be mad they already took there ideas from xbox.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sony keeps losing there exclusives little by little. The consoles are prratically the same now. I have an xbox one and the physical backward compatbility is amazing.

Ot: Ps5 should have 4k, if they dont people will be mad they already took there ideas from xbox.
I would actually prefer an Xbox if I had money and time to buy a console, I had a ps2 when I grew up, but right now I would like an Xbox, I don't care much for the exlusives.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

:wut: You say that but isn’t RDR a PlayStation exclusive? Along with GOW Spider-Man Just to name a few?

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sony always up their game with PS i believe they will. I have PS 4 pro i find the graphics is fantastic btw not suure of xbox but the disadvantage his that with xbox the games are still pretty limited.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

@bold With the exception of the nintendo switch.

OT: It will (for sure).

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sony always up their game with PS i believe they will. I have PS 4 pro i find the graphics is fantastic btw not suure of xbox but the disadvantage his that with xbox the games are still pretty limited.
Yea I mean the graphics are not bad with ps4 and I never grew up with a super pc, I don't need when I play pc but like I don't know, I just would prefer Xbox One X right now t seems more interesting, but if Ps5 comes out maybe I will change my mind.

@bold With the exception of the nintendo switch.

OT: It will (for sure).

If I had kids I would give them a Switch. I could play super smash then as well xD.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea I mean the graphics are not bad with ps4 and I never grew up with a super pc, I don't need when I play pc but like I don't know, I just would prefer Xbox One X right now t seems more interesting, but if Ps5 comes out maybe I will change my mind.

If I had kids I would give them a Switch. I could play super smash then as well xD.
Ya its upon you. I think PS 5 wont come out untill 2020. Better go with latest xbox series. :)

EKSITE

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think PS5 will have 4k I plan on getting , I perfer it over xbox with the amount of exclusive xbox canceled. fable,scalebound,phatom dust etc sony has been dropping heavy hitters and has been bringing better exclusive and timed exclusive to it console this generation with extremely better quality . God of War,Horizon Zero Dawn,Spider Man,Street Fighter 5 Arcade Edition, King of Fighter XIV , Samurai Spirit, Project Awakening, Ghost of tsushima , Death Stranding, Last of Us 2, Infamous First light, Infamous Second son, Lost Souls Aside, Ex Fightning Layer, Bloodborne, OneChanbara Choas ZII,Drive Club,Ratchet & Clank ,Warrior All Star, Nioh 1, Nioh 2, Yakuza 6,Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami 1, Yakuza Kiwami 2 , Guilty Gear Xrd revelator 1 , Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator 2,Order 1886, Uncharted 4, Uncharted The Lost Legacy ,Persona 5 , Etc to many to name.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sad that people these days need a game to be in 4k for it to be good...
To this day Pokemon emerald is one of my favorite games and that was not even close to 4k.