Do you think OROCHIMARU is behind this whole scenario?

5nationer

Regular
Kin
74💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like, who Mitsuki have been talking to lately?
And mitsuki said to someone that he'll kill her?
On whose order is he killing her?
I'm curious because snakes are involved lol
Thoughts?

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes and No....
Yes:
Knows a lot about it, and worked with Danzo...maybe oro was the one who killed Sumire's parents...who knows...And, he said to mitsuki go kill Sumire, not because he really wanted him to do so, but to make Mitsuki see his sun, oro was just waiting for Boruto to impress Mitsuki...but if boruto failed...Sumire is gonna be dead:hint:
No:
Maybe Sumire and here family in general aren't connected to oro besides the fact her parents and oro were part of the root...( oro wasn't but worked with the organisation anyways )....

Last edited:

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he is because after witnessing Sasuke he may have started to harbor a belief that he should be the one to nurture ninja with potential to be as strong as Otsutsuki.

A reason I think he may have this belief is because he's aware of the Kaguya threat and may try to prepare for a time when there would be no transmigrants if she is ever revived. He also created Mitsuki which suggests he wants to have another student reminiscent of Sasuke (prodigy with Otsutsuki potential)

He also talks about Mitsuki being a source of power for Boruto almost like he's expecting certain events to occur that would lead Boruto down the same path as transmigrants (Curse Mark).

Reactions: MomoSaka

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think he is because after witnessing Sasuke he may have started to harbor a belief that he should be the one to nurture ninja with potential to be as strong as Otsutsuki.

A reason I think he may have this belief is because he's aware of the Kaguya threat and may try to prepare for a time when there would be no transmigrants if she is ever revived. He also created Mitsuki which suggests he wants to have another student reminiscent of Sasuke (prodigy with Otsutsuki potential)

He also talks about Mitsuki being a source of power for Boruto almost like he's expecting certain events to occur that would lead Boruto down the same path as transmigrants (Curse Mark).
You must be registered for see images

:score::score::score:
You finally posted something good about Orochimaru...something I agreed on:score: