Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I doubt it @Sagebee the only ones getting any development if you can call it that are Sakura/Tsunade by virtue of yin seal. It's been connected to Hogaromo in the new set up.
Has she gotten development? Shes gotten some screen time but it's been pretty superficial and not in the best light.

Shikamaru is getting decent attention with latest chapter

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has she gotten development? Shes gotten some screen time but it's been pretty superficial and not in the best light.

Shikamaru is getting decent attention with latest chapter
Sakura hasn't, but if they develop the yin seal plotline she will, because of Sarada. We may get training flashbacks or enhanced power ups is what I mean.

As for Shikamaru he doesn't have much to offer even if he's getting screen time. He's an advisor and just like his dad, I don't think there's much that can be done with him.

I can't see anybody being developed if I'm being honest.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they have improved and will continue to evolve. The old gen is not old in fact they are in their prime and the best they have ever been other than Naruto and Sasuke who were buffed with six paths power.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The new gen seems to have gained the best traits of their parents and are able to learn faster in spite of relatively peaceful times. I don't know if Konohamaru is considered old or new gen but he should get more development. I think he has been impressive in spite of not having overpowered abilities. I would say he has the most upside of the Naruto characters.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like this Asura type design and it would be cool for Naruto but it would be more interesting if it was for Boruto. I think the chakra mode thing has become a signature for Naruto and it is cool but a form without the cloak gives the impression of greater skill being utilised and not replying on Kurama. This is an evolution that Boruto can develop and keep his dojutsu relevant. It would be cool if he was to develop his body to the point of actually unlocking an Asura form and learning the six paths way. Since Asura was given six paths yin and yang and Naruto only had the yang there is still some plot left to make it work. Naruto was able to use the three headed avatar but that was about it. The yin,ninshu, senju and uzumaki secrets are still mysteries.
You must be registered to see images