Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He did...that was his “redemption” phase before he died, but to answer your question; **** no. He’d slaughtered, manipulated, groomed and conquered far too many people for him to be redeemable.

Edit: The title can be interpreted two different ways, I got it now but my statement still stands.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
100% in all regards. A second chance to be considered a good person AND walk free. Assuming he lived, it'd be pretty pointless to lock Obito in a cell. Not just because of his ability, but also because Naruto peered into his mind and saw that he never had any evil intentions. Locking him up would only serve to satisfy people's irrational desire for justice.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
100% in all regards. A second chance to be considered a good person AND walk free. Assuming he lived, it'd be pretty pointless to lock Obito in a cell. Not just because of his ability, but also because Naruto peered into his mind and saw that he never had any evil intentions. Locking him up would only serve to satisfy people's irrational desire for justice.
Bobito didnt kill uchihas...he didn't controll fox wit sharingan...he didn't manipulate yagura...all was tobidara's matter..

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He did...that was his “redemption” phase before he died, but to answer your question; **** no. He’d slaughtered, manipulated, groomed and conquered far too many people for him to be redeemable.

Edit: The title can be interpreted two different ways, I got it now but my statement still stands.
I honestly still can believe Sakura didn’t stab his eye or at least hesitated. I understand why she didn’t but her instant reaction not too was like BRUHHHH.... he just killed your best friends dad.

ot: no he didn’t but that’s fiction for you.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly still can believe Sakura didn’t stab his eye or at least hesitated. I understand why she didn’t but her instant reaction not too was like BRUHHHH.... he just killed your best friends dad.

ot: no he didn’t but that’s fiction for you.

for hell of sake...why r u mentioning sakura now???????????...u wanna piss me off again Lema??? u wanna pissme offf???????????..

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As a Christian, I must say that your ability to tolerate injustice and forgive those who cause immense and irreversible pain is admirable. I personally have an extremely hard time forgiving things that are too immense, and I usually desire to bring only destruction and despair to those who cause the pain. I know that it's something that I must work on as a Christian.

Having said that however, I have always wondered a few things about people like you who have the whole "Justice is pointless" mindset:

How exactly are you capable of thinking like this? Are you telling me that if someone were to kill your family and friends that you would just be fine with it?

Is a human life actually worth anything to you, or do you see it more like "If you get killed, then I guess it just sucks to be you. Too bad bro"?

If you don't mind my asking (you don't have to answer this if it is too personal), have you ever actually experienced any major painful losses? This is something that I really wonder about those with your mindset, because it is easy to preach forgive and forget when you yourself have never experienced the pain.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As a Christian, I must say that your ability to tolerate injustice and forgive those who cause immense and irreversible pain is admirable. I personally have an extremely hard time forgiving things that are too immense, and I usually desire to bring only destruction and despair to those who cause the pain. I know that it's something that I must work on as a Christian.

Having said that however, I have always wondered a few things about people like you who have the whole "Justice is pointless" mindset:

How exactly are you capable of thinking like this? Are you telling me that if someone were to kill your family and friends that you would just be fine with it?

Is a human life actually worth anything to you, or do you see it more like "If you get killed, then I guess it just sucks to be you. Too bad bro"?

If you don't mind my asking (you don't have to answer this if it is too personal), have you ever actually experienced any major painful losses? This is something that I really wonder about those with your mindset, because it is easy to preach forgive and forget when you yourself have never experienced the pain.
You're pretty spot on. I've never had any major losses inflicted onto me or family. Though you got the wrong impression from me. I'm not such a forgiving person under real circumstances. The Narutoverse opens up the possibility to literally peer into the minds of others, and that's something that reality lacks. In reality, you'll rarely be able to truly ascertain that a person has changed enough to deserve forgiveness. I'd like to imagine I could forgive a murderer of my kin if they did a 180%, but I wouldn't know if I could and I'm not interested in figuring out.

Reactions: Sarada got pantsed

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You're pretty spot on. I've never had any major losses inflicted onto me or family. Though you got the wrong impression from me. I'm not such a forgiving person under real circumstances. The Narutoverse opens up the possibility to literally peer into the minds of others, and that's something that reality lacks. In reality, you'll rarely be able to truly ascertain that a person has changed enough to deserve forgiveness. I'd like to imagine I could forgive a murderer of my kin if they did a 180%, but I wouldn't know if I could and I'm not interested in figuring out.

You wanna join the dark side and turn your back on God all day everyday nonstop?
I know pathways to ignore all sorts of moral responsibilties......