[Discussion] Do you think not accepting Incest is the same as not accepting Homosexuality?

Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Note: I'm in no way supporting or opposing this, people can do what they want. I just wanna know you guys' opinion.
I'm not talking this from a health standpoint or any defects present in the child as a result, but the moral part of incest as a whole. I know this is gonna be disgusting for most of you, but please keep your replies civil.

Bael

Kin
35💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a supporter of homosexuality but incest? Incest is wrong in every way, shape or form, the idea of family, blood related family having sexual relations with one another is weird and sick almost to me.

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a supporter of homosexuality but incest? Incest is wrong in every way, shape or form, the idea of family, blood related family having sexual relations with one another is weird and sick almost to me.
I find it weird how op connected incest with homosexual.

Its like he is saying if incest is immoral then homosexual is wrong as well. His thread is so bait in nature.

Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find it weird how op connected incest with homosexual.

Its like he is saying if incest is immoral then homosexual is wrong as well. His thread is so bait in nature.
Lol, how the **** did you come to that conclusion? Did you read the first line of my post? If you can't find it, I'll paste the text here: "people can do what they want." Does that in any way imply I'm against it? It's the opposite actually. But I'll apologize if it came out like that.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd find acceptance of incest disturbing even if children couldn't be born of it. There's so much room for it to be developed onto a child by their parent. You may say grooming your child to have *** with you is its own crime, but it doesn't even have to be outright grooming. All a parent would need to do is to push the acceptance of it, entice them, and display their own willingness onto their child. All things that could be done in innocuous ways.
If a child bites, they're potentially rewarded with a relationship that can't be escaped without moving from their own family or fracturing familial relations somewhat how it happens to a couple's shared friend group.

It just opens up huge windows for abuse. Accepting homosexuality does not open those windows since it's an inherent liking & provides no curtain of normalcy to hide wrongdoing behind. Imo, incest is only acceptable if the members never had heavy interaction in their earlier years of life or have an incredibly small age gap.

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd find acceptance of incest disturbing even if children couldn't be born of it. There's so much room for it to be developed onto a child by their parent. You may say grooming your child to have *** with you is its own crime, but it doesn't even have to be outright grooming. All a parent would need to do is to push the acceptance of it, entice them, and display their own willingness onto their child. All things that could be done in innocuous ways.
If a child bites, they're potentially rewarded with a relationship that can't be escaped without moving from their own family or fracturing familial relations somewhat how it happens to a couple's shared friend group.

It just opens up huge windows for abuse. Accepting homosexuality does not open those windows since it's an inherent liking & provides no curtain of normalcy to hide wrongdoing behind. Imo, incest is only acceptable if the members never had heavy interaction in their earlier years of life or have an incredibly small age gap.
And what about niece and nephews? I would love to hear your opinion on that. I see your point between child and parent. And I like how you explained why it is bad.

I'm not implying I stand for the idea of incest.

But i can see how it works for some people in case of "not close family members" that they could fall in love/have intercourse with each other as there could be sexual tension on biological level without the influence of our socialy correct structure that has been taught to us from our birth.

especially in closed communities.

I think most of it comes from our society tbh and unwritten "rules" of each society for what can be done and can't

because in the animal kingdom it is common to have incest

but
As we are for more complex in our social capabilities and morals it might hurt more then do good.

I dunno if i make any sense but i find it hard to write something this complex down on my phone.

bottom line
I wouldn't do it.
I'm disgusted by the idea of parents and children having incest.

But a far relative having a relationship with another far relative I might understand in certain situations. Sometimes you just don't understand how this weird chemistry called love/Sexual tension works

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think what your trying to say is why can't incest be acceptable with legal adults that are consenting when that's the arguement to say theres nothing wrong with homosexual relationships. People argue incest shouldn't happen for health reasons for the offspring but then does that mean people with negative genetic traits shouldn't be allowed to have offspring.

If you believe any consenting adults can have whatever relationship they want then rationally I think you would have to accept incestuous relationships.

Reactions: Alubama

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, incest is disgusting on another level and probably psychological, homosexuality is something biological and even if people find it disgusting it's not the same.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It might be somewhat normalized a bit further in time as the babylon agenda of normalizing transgenderism, crossdressing, etc. is in full effect right now.

Kindergarten kids are targeted for transgender acceptance meetings in libraries, politicians are questioning whether or not *** with children is damaging them, every damn series or movie I watch on Netflix has some transgender or gay couple in it.

I, personally have some good acquaintances that are gay and I have nothing against that but as soon as they talk about dressing up I'd be sure to make my disgust apparant.