wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When he transcended, his Byakugan seemed to have changed colors.
I think that he has upgraded eyes and I would think that it is Tenseigan in nature but the design seem to lack the star pattern or any pattern.

It just look similar to Boruto's Jougan (although IDK why the anime gave him black eye bit).. It's anime anyways.

It is such a wasted potential since the Otsutsukis don't get to showcase their full arsenals.

You must be registered for see images

(Hamura's Tenseigan)
(Toneri's unfinished Tenseigan)

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it has something to do with the color of the rinnegan
I know that Kaguya's design was outdated, even more so when Boruto manga's interpretation of Momoshiki is revised but Kaguya's byakugan never changed colours.

You think she'd get red byakugan or do you think Ikemoto will just make everything gold?

I saw a depiction of Urashiki's final form and I don't know if it is anime or a special promo for the manga and is actually made by Ikemoto.

(I don't follow anime)

TBH I just don't see it being the official form. Hell, I think because the anime has had such free reign on Urashiki, I believe that there is no real plans for him.

Also that design language is awful to look at.

The horns are now wings? Like what? It does not even resemble the original one anymore.
Nor was his hair long to begin with.
Honestly after chapter 700 things spiraled out of control. I don't think anyone has an answer to that, unlesss they retconn it nouw.
I think it is retconned by Ikemoto when he redesigned Momo.. Although he didn't add in any Tenseigan things (which is fair since Momoshiki is mainly a Rinnegan user).
Depends on if Anime Boruto gained Jougan before or after defeating Momoshiki. If before, I'll just assume it's a design choice. If after, it may not be a coincidence.
He could just have been born with it. After all, his generation is basically Indra and Asura (Himawari is Asura in this case).

Hinata gaining the rest of Hamura's chakra basically just resets it making them the whole "older one gets eyes and younger one gets body" thing.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know. I don't really care since it's Boruto but it's an interesting idea. I guess
TBH I was too. I really didn't care about Boruto. I think it is still shit but when I treat it just as "what if this is Part 1 and we are just getting their side of improving abilities?" I started to have fun. It's mainly theories at this point.

The manga just confirms which one I get right. That is the only satisfaction I get from the current story. It's a good premise though since I am highly interested in the Otsutsuki. I think it is just a waste that the older gen cannot be fully used to deal with the problem.

"It's their time now, we'll leave the scrub kids to deal with OUR problem. We are just putting their growth first and not spoil them by doing everything ourselves" is the vibes I get from this series.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TBH I was too. I really didn't care about Boruto. I think it is still shit but when I treat it just as "what if this is Part 1 and we are just getting their side of improving abilities?" I started to have fun. It's mainly theories at this point.

The manga just confirms which one I get right. That is the only satisfaction I get from the current story. It's a good premise though since I am highly interested in the Otsutsuki. I think it is just a waste that the older gen cannot be fully used to deal with the problem.

"It's their time now, we'll leave the scrub kids to deal with OUR problem. We are just putting their growth first and not spoil them by doing everything ourselves" is the vibes I get from this series.
Yeah same. I don't really know what the hell they where thinking when coming up with ideas for Boruto. They just expect us to like it because it's in the Naruto universe. I just don't get it.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah same. I don't really know what the hell they where thinking when coming up with ideas for Boruto. They just expect us to like it because it's in the Naruto universe. I just don't get it.
I think they are playing it safe. By doing everything in Boruto's generation, they aren't besmirching Kishi's "wonderful" work.
Also it is a great idea to focus on the kids as they are the progenitor kids. So there's that.

I just think it was very mishandled to have them to all ridiculous "tasks" when they are simply children. Like even in Part 1, the only thing that they did was fight Jin vs Jin. The rest are handled by the adults.

This one seem to focus on the kids being the only ones able to solve the problems. Imagine Hiruzen and the rest of the ANBU and ROOT being nerfed and Orochimaru can only be handled by the kids.. It's stupid.

Naruto and Sasuke in their prime cannot become more useless than they were when they just unlocked their new powers.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they are playing it safe. By doing everything in Boruto's generation, they aren't besmirching Kishi's "wonderful" work.
Also it is a great idea to focus on the kids as they are the progenitor kids. So there's that.

I just think it was very mishandled to have them to all ridiculous "tasks" when they are simply children. Like even in Part 1, the only thing that they did was fight Jin vs Jin. The rest are handled by the adults.

This one seem to focus on the kids being the only ones able to solve the problems. Imagine Hiruzen and the rest of the ANBU and ROOT being nerfed and Orochimaru can only be handled by the kids.. It's stupid.

Naruto and Sasuke in their prime cannot become more useless than they were when they just unlocked their new powers.
Once the Otsutsuki came into the picture normal shinobi became obsolete. Even Sasuke is fodder now. Boruto and Kawaki are only useful right now because of karma. Everyone else is on a wing and a prayer. I think Amado will help to even the odds a little bit but the age of shinobi is over. That says it all time to raise the status quo. Momoshiki is Boruto's vessel btw.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once the Otsutsuki came into the picture normal shinobi became obsolete. Even Sasuke is fodder now. Boruto and Kawaki are only useful right now because of karma. Everyone else is on a wing and a prayer. I think Amado will help to even the odds a little bit but the age of shinobi is over. That says it all time to raise the status quo. Momoshiki is Boruto's vessel btw.
I'm sure Orochimaru will end up making his own 6 paths derived from Mitsuki and the combination of Sarada's Mangekyu and Boruto's Jougan.

He will be the one to save the world and become the RS. Not Naruto.

Boruto will sacrifice himself and fight Kawaki and annihilate each other so Momoshiki and Isshiki never revive again.

All joking aside, I don't think Kawaki or Boruto will be taken over. The very beginning of the manga we had a somewhat older but not that old, Kawaki and Boruto.

Each of them still have the Karma, meaning that they weren't taken over.

Still, I think that the only thing that they are fighting about is ideals at that point. Like a homage to Sasuke and Naruto's ideals clashing. But both of them are trying to honor their mentor (Boruto being Sasuke and Kawaki being Naruto).

Unless of course Kawaki is actually Isshiki but had been taken over by Isshiki parasite instead of the Karma.