Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you find meaning in it? Or do you think like I do that there are so many things that just does not make any sense but you have to deal with that anyway?

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We dont die until we are forgotten, our goal is to live here and make an eternal impact to the planet and the people in some way.

Still dont know why I am a human and not a fish tho

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its a beautiful chaos, thats the best way i could put it

theres always some sort of logic in chaos when you pick it apart after the fact. but during it, its filled with paradoxes and duality.. i think the meaning is to try and learn from it while we're here, if it always made complete sense, it would be boring and pointless. like playing a video game you've beaten 12 months a year for 70+ years

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

theres always some sort of logic in chaos when you pick it apart after the fact. but during it, its filled with paradoxes and duality.. i think the meaning is to try and learn from it while we're here, if it always made complete sense, it would be boring and pointless. like playing a video game you've beaten 12 months a year for 70+ years
You're back. I don't know if you know this account but maybe you remember my other. Also life doesn't have to have meaning. We live for the experience and what we define as our meaning.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

nikkka wat!!!!!..

• Love
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're back. I don't know if you know this account but maybe you remember my other. Also life doesn't have to have meaning. We live for the experience and what we define as our meaning.
sorry im not familiar. i wasnt on here long though back in the day

though youre kind of just repeating what i said right but differently. the experience is learning and learning comes from experience. everything in life is to teach you more about yourself, others, the society you live in and the world at large. even those with nihilistic viewpoints, learned from their experience to believe theres no meaning. its all learning at the root of it, whether consciously or subconsciously

Reactions: Premfection

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sorry im not familiar. i wasnt on here long though back in the day

though youre kind of just repeating what i said right but differently. the experience is learning and learning comes from experience. everything in life is to teach you more about yourself, others, the society you live in and the world at large. even those with nihilistic viewpoints, learned from their experience to believe theres no meaning. its all learning at the root of it, whether consciously or subconsciously
Do you remember PaperBoiKonan.

• Love
Reactions: GrapeApe